Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    ironically a lot of the replies are also just there to create drama.
    I mean, that exactly how OP intentions look like. What kind of reply did he expect when creating this thread and explaining the situation? "Poor guy, devilish Blizzard tricked you"? People don't really take pity on rightfully banned.
    Last edited by Makabreska; 2022-07-13 at 02:45 PM.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

I also wish OW2 were a separate game as if I don't like OW2 I could have continued playing OW1 (with no updates) but as it stands now, if I don't like OW2 that just means I don't get to play OW anymore.
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Segus1992 View Post
    You got permabanned and you most likely deserved it. Why are you crying about it? Why would anyone except others who have gotten permabanned give you any sympathy?

- - - Updated - - -

That's not irony, that's just how drama works.
    Holy shit. I actually agree with Segus.

TWICE. Okay hell probably just froze over as a result, but Segus actually has good points here

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Rageonit View Post
    That's not how life works, mate. If you're an ass, you should be banned from all activities - not only that one activity where you've shown your true self. Nobody needs you in Overwatch 2. It's comforting to know Blizzards understands it too.
    Ah yes, because people can't learn from their mistakes and change their behaviors.

Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    Ah yes, because people can't learn from their mistakes and change their behaviors.
    Wow, some necro going on right here!
    Anyway, sure cupcake, but 1) you rarely get banned for your first offence (maybe if it's capital B kind of Bad), so he was prolly a continous offender; 2) you still need to take your punishment like a big boy. He probably wasn't banned for life (or maybe if it was capital B kind of Bad), so the future can still be bright!

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Rageonit View Post
    Wow, some necro going on right here!
    Anyway, sure cupcake, but 1) you rarely get banned for your first offence (maybe if it's capital B kind of Bad), so he was prolly a continous offender; 2) you still need to take your punishment like a big boy. He probably wasn't banned for life (or maybe if it was capital B kind of Bad), so the future can still be bright!
    Eh, it's only a month. A few people posted before me so I figured it would be fine.

You may be right that he was a continuous offender, but it's a "new game" and was marketed as a sequel rather than the expansion pack it is. It would make sense, in this case, to allow people who had been banned in the previous game to have another chance on this one. OW1 came out in 2016, and while they might not've been banned back at the start, it seems like a reasonable enough time frame to let those slide, at least for a new product. Definitely slap them with a permaban again if they haven't learned their lesson of course.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Proskill View Post
    kek sensitive snowflakes
    I start to see why you got banned xD

But really, what is your point? Did you get permabanned on purpose cause you thought they would be separate?

And why should you get to play OW2 if you were banned in OW1, it takes quite a lot to get permabanned, basically cheating or an EXTREME amount of repetitive toxic behaviour.

In fact, if I was in charge at Blizzard, I'd make it so if you got permabanned in 1 game, your entire account would get permabanned.
    • Diablo Immortal is the most misunderstood and underrated game of all time!
    • Blizzard, please, give us some end-game focused Classic servers, where you start at max level!
    • Serious Completionist: 100% OW Achievements, 100% D3 Achievements, 90% Immortal Achievements, 99% ATT Classic, ~90% ATT Retail

15+ Year Old Account
    In my book in regards to bans and computers games/streams getting banned can be whatever.
    It can be some shitty programmed automatic script or something actually bannable and everything in between.

Getting perma-banned... how do I put it.
    Dont be a total dick, even at only a (drunk?) occasion.

I've played Blizzard, now Activision Games (Zzzz) since Diablo I and if one gets perma-banned, in my book that is "usually" *cough* not some shit auto script/intern report reviewer but an actual player doing stupid shit and paying for it.

Cry me a river
    Last edited by Bakis; 2022-08-28 at 12:07 AM.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Puts the "Super" in Supermod Venara's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    This thread is not going anywhere productive.

@Proskill: I would suggest you take this up with Blizzard.

/closed
    For Moderation Concerns, please contact a Global:
    TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara