Quote Originally Posted by Celement View Post
    I think they just fucked up by forgetting about his character in legion and are now struggling desperately to find a story line where he fits in well honestly.

The old god plot made some sense but man for all the build up in mop he really is one of those wasted characters.

That and he is one of the few new characters people like after they double killed everyone's favorite villains to give fucking slyvannas a redemption story where she was somehow right all along and it was an evil ghosts fault she did bad things not her.
    While SL's story was worse, BFA squandered a lot of potential stories. AvH should have never happened. Sylvanas story should have been merely backdrop instead of main presentation, and focus should have been on telling a more cohesive story dealing with Azshara/N'zoth. Proper build for Wrathion and his relations with Azeroth's forces would come with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Skildar View Post
    I would expect anniversary week to happen before prepatch. 22nd of November 10.0 starts then either the 13th or the 20th of December we get the expansion release. Raid release would happen three weeks later.

But I've been wrong so many times with date estimates for the game XD
    No way they'll release new content on the 20th, right before the holidays. To many chances for stuff to go wrong with nobody around to fix it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    I wonder if the Pllars of Creation are going to to be used, esp the Tears of Elune, with the mined Ysera/Furion nonsense.
    They're already being used.

5+ Year Old Account
    Ysera is just a green Alexstraza. Could've turned Merithra into someone distinct. Cringe.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Merryck View Post
    Ysera is just a green Alexstraza. Could've turned Merithra into someone distinct. Cringe.
    ???????????????
    Then the storm broke, and the dragons danced.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    Why though? Elves in fantasy are always presented as biologically beautiful, civilized, and superior to the other races, so I don't think it's that weird to fanboy over them.

It's renown that in fantasy the elves are always badass at everything, their main weakness being low birth rates. Which doesn't even seem to be a weakness for Warcraft elves, to be fair, I don't think it's ever mentioned that Thalassian elves had trouble reproducing or anything like that.
    You will never be an Elf. You will never find the love of your life in Quel'Thalas, who looks like Alleria and is a cutie pie Elf maiden. You will never be a legendary Elf ranger. You will never have powers drawn from the arcane or the void that allow you to overcome your most greatest tribulations. You will always be a human.

Quote Originally Posted by HeraldofSargeras View Post
    ???????????????
    He is not unfair. Tell me something that distinguishes Ysera and Alexstrasza's personalities in game.

7+ Year Old Account
    Illidan heard the latest news:

Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

I really don't get it, why it's always the Night Elves who need to make sacrifices? Ysera will defend the Night Elves as Elune did?

Where are the Sylvannas sacrifices?

If they want Malfurion out of the picture just put him to sleep in the Emerald Dream. Like seriously... I bet that seed that Tyrande got will never become anything.

Alliance lore is always developed in bad faith.

Quote Originally Posted by Luck4 View Post
    I really don't get it, why it's always the Night Elves who need to make sacrifices? Ysera will defend the Night Elves as Elune did?

Where are the Sylvannas sacrifices?

If they want Malfurion out of the picture just put him to sleep in the Emerald Dream. Like seriously... I bet that seed that Tyrande got will never become anything.

Alliance lore is always developed in bad faith.
    It's pretty much this. Alliance was developed at a position of overwhelming strength compared to the Horde back in Vanilla. Which means that within the events of WoW, the balance will always have to weigh against the Alliance because for some reason the devs are pursuing parity.
    Which is frankly stupid. The allure of the Horde was meant for them to be underdogs that fights for their independence against a much stronger adversary.

You will never be an Elf. You will never find the love of your life in Quel'Thalas, who looks like Alleria and is a cutie pie Elf maiden. You will never be a legendary Elf ranger. You will never have powers drawn from the arcane or the void that allow you to overcome your most greatest tribulations. You will always be a human.
    Given how I love the way I look and spend like 10 minutes every morning looking at my reflection on the bathroom's mirror, that's perfect by me. You, on the other hand, I spot a lot of projection and angst in your post. If you ever feel the need to vent again, just hit me in my PMs and I'll be there to listen to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Illidan heard the latest news:

This is a work of art.
    Okay not really, but it's still great.
    This is a signature of an ailing giant, boundless in pride, wit and strength.
    Yet also as humble as health and humor permit.

Furthermore, I consider that Carthage Slam must be destroyed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hot damn.. who hurt you?

10+ Year Old Account
    Illidan hearing about Tyrande and appearing to her like:

"Good evening..."

- - - Updated - - -

Do not engage. No genuine discourse comes from engaging this poster.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    It's pretty much this. Alliance was developed at a position of overwhelming strength compared to the Horde back in Vanilla. Which means that within the events of WoW, the balance will always have to weigh against the Alliance because for some reason the devs are pursuing parity.
    Which is frankly stupid. The allure of the Horde was meant for them to be underdogs that fights for their independence against a much stronger adversary.
    No its pretty much more alliance whining.... and more obession with Sylvanas..... ugh just stop.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    No its pretty much more alliance whining.... and more obession with Sylvanas..... ugh just stop.
    Amusing. I wouldn't call it an obsession when the characters been forced down everyone's throat for 3 expansions in a row.

Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    Amusing. I wouldn't call it an obsession when the characters been forced down everyone's throat for 3 expansions in a row.
    This.
    By now Sylvanas is no one's obsession anymore; she just has been so damn present for the past years that she's impossible to ignore.

All i wish to see of her is casual onlookers gloating over her eternal trash-picking duty in hell.
    (and even that i donot wishto see more than once)
    This is a signature of an ailing giant, boundless in pride, wit and strength.
    Yet also as humble as health and humor permit.

Furthermore, I consider that Carthage Slam must be destroyed.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    It's annoyance, not obsession. She was put in the forefront of the story since Legion, doing more and more nasty shit as a Horde leader while facing no repercussion (up until now, and even that was mild af). People are just tired, I imagine Horde players especially. How many raid bosses one faction can spawn and follow, before turning into a laughing stock?
    Last edited by Makabreska; 2022-08-13 at 01:45 PM.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Considering the way Elves are being treated these days in fantasy, more people need to hear this and get it pounded into their skulls.
    No human is ever gonna be an Elf.

7+ Year Old Account
    Goddamn these zones are best ever:

https://www.wowhead.com/news/ohnahra...t-alpha-328274