7+ Year Old Account
    Fucking hell man, they have to make this obtainable at some point.
    https://www.wowhead.com/news/winding...nflight-328210

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    It's pretty much this. Alliance was developed at a position of overwhelming strength compared to the Horde back in Vanilla. Which means that within the events of WoW, the balance will always have to weigh against the Alliance because for some reason the devs are pursuing parity.
    Which is frankly stupid. The allure of the Horde was meant for them to be underdogs that fights for their independence against a much stronger adversary.
    I like the alliance-horde conflict but I'm not convinced we will see it developped a lot in the future. It's unfortunate as we are in a situation where alliance power has finally shifted and they are in need of getting back on top. That context pushes for pragmatism and debatable decision making. Something that the alliance almost never had to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    Ok this... this is fantastic

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    Ok this... this is fantastic
    Be careful or some people here will try to tell you the mount will totally not be obtainable with Dragonflight

#TEAMGIRAFFE

10+ Year Old Account

That's a NPC too

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Atia View Post
    Be careful or some people here will try to tell you the mount will totally not be obtainable with Dragonflight
    I don't even have the words

Quote Originally Posted by Valysar View Post

That's a NPC too
    So pwettyyyy

It would be nice if each flight had a distinctive body type.

imo Blizz had the chance to link your over-the-years collected dragon mounts with that flight feature. which would had been something cool and outstanding in my eyes, since it embeds things in the game as a whole. imo that would had been felt somewhat „wow holistic“ and it had been felt like a nice „game included“ feature to me.

imo that would had been felt good, to get something out of longterm mount collecting, by choosing the mount type/style, used as dragon flight form, from your collected dragon mounts. but it seems such things are too well rounded and expensive for Blizz. implementing some dragon rig into a new feature and call it a day, that’s their business.
    Last edited by Niwes; 2022-08-14 at 12:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Niwes View Post
    imo Blizz had the chance to link your over-the-years collected dragon mounts with that flight feature.
    Everything blizzard has done so far in regards to Dragonriding clearly points that, similar to older expansions perks, Blizzard has no intentions on making Dragonriding available outside/past Dragonflight.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by klaps_05 View Post
    Everything blizzard has done so far in regards to Dragonriding clearly points that, similar to older expansions perks, Blizzard has no intentions on making Dragonriding available outside/past Dragonflight.
    Why do people keep saying this? How dumb it is to remove a system, if it improves flying?
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't get the hype. It's just the Heart of the Aspects model without the glow

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feali View Post
    Because it looks good.

And its actually unique compared to the rest.
    First time they use that drake skeleton since they added the HotA mount.

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    Because it looks good.

And its actually unique compared to the rest.
    First time they use that drake skeleton since they added the HotA mount.
    Sure it's subjective and maybe I'm still traumatized from seeing it everywhere when it was released.

7+ Year Old Account
    Sure it's subjective and maybe I'm still traumatized from seeing it everywhere when it was released.
    Why would you be mad that other people get a flashy mount via the shop lol? There's plenty of other cooler mounts you can get ingame to pretend to be a special snowflake.

#TEAMGIRAFFE

7+ Year Old Account
    Why would you be mad that other people get a flashy mount via the shop lol? There's plenty of other cooler mounts you can get ingame to pretend to be a special snowflake.
    Oh, this question takes me waaaaay back to this lil dude

Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not mad about people having the mount. Not at all. It just got boring very fast and it stood out so hard because it was also very big. So every pixel on screen was just golden.
    But thank you for assuming and attacking me straight away. Appreciate it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmicpreds View Post
    Because it looks badass and we think it's unique and fun? The Heart of the Aspects was cool asf. People just hated some of its animations plus the fact it was a store mount lol...
    I don't care that it's a store mount. Hell, I bought the mount on day 1 back then. I'm just saying the novelty of it passed really fast.

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Oh, this question takes me waaaaay back to this lil dude

That one actually had a use if I remember right. First mount that was both ground and air back when they were separate things.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

These long bois are my favourite type of dragons I love how they move, there is something poetic and elegant about it, it also reminds me of dragons in Ghibli movies and in ATLA.

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    These long bois are my favourite type of dragons I love how they move, there is something poetic and elegant about it, it also reminds me of dragons in Ghibli movies and in ATLA.
    It is the general design of Lung/East Asian style dragons. Now it does look like they did make an effort to bridge the look between those and western dragons (like D&D did with Gold Dragons).

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    It is the general design of Lung/East Asian style dragons. Now it does look like they did make an effort to bridge the look between those and western dragons (like D&D did with Gold Dragons).
    Yeah exactly and I like the Asian style better for dragons, that's why I am so stoked about this new model hehe! And I agree, it somehow bridges with the rest of the WoW dragons, I really appreciate that