Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dadwen View Post
    random - made, done, happening, or chosen without method or conscious decision.

there you go since you don't seem to understand the definition of random, it's base off PVP and PVE stats *also looks like some add-ons track too, ya it's going to miss some (very very very casuals) but that means they would have to almost had 0 achievements in everything (I've gotten some PVE ones by accident), or they had not played or grouped with anyone with any of those add-on ever, but not just something they pulled out of their ass which would be random.

you seem to whine a lot how I should be (IE: keep going on and on how I should look at this or "other" old others MMO are doing (OR FPS LOL) or look how many people prob play on what number you think is random) , for someone that does not care if I am... and you still won't answer if BC was just a hint of being successful why no BC era classic servers are staying up?
    I’m so sorry sweetheart I didn’t realize you needed to have literal definitions presented to you for you to understand what I’m trying to say.

Your numbers are completely inaccurate and wrong. Does that make you feel better?

Quote Originally Posted by Somic View Post
    I’m so sorry sweetheart I didn’t realize you needed to have literal definitions presented to you for you to understand what I’m trying to say.

Your numbers are completely inaccurate and wrong. Does that make you feel better?
    Kinda because now I know your first comments\questions about what other old MMO's are doing as good as BC classic was all just a bunch of trolling since you have 0 clue how well BC classic is doing seeing you don't believe any of the numbers.

and I know whatever it is, it can't be good if they can't justify keeping any BC servers running... BC classic popularity could not have been that impressive.

So ya l feel much better and vindicated.

*just to sum it up

You: BC classic was impressive due to some numbers you don't believe....

Me: BC classic was unimpressive due to:

A: ball park numbers that were not that great giving it's history (number you don't believe) *so even giving this lesser weight
    we also have -
    B: very long list of shuttered servers....
    C: Blizzard can't be bothered to keep any BC classic servers going after LK launches.
    Last edited by Dadwen; 2022-08-14 at 06:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Depakote View Post
    Because it's not truthful by a longshot.
    Is this some weird trying to defend wraths difficulty cope, i really can't tell. Wrath is great, the intro content is not minus 3 drakes being pretty fun, thats just life in wrath.

Quote Originally Posted by Dadwen View Post
    Kinda because now I know your first comments\questions about what other old MMO's are doing as good as BC classic was all just a bunch of trolling since you have 0 clue how well BC classic is doing seeing you don't believe any of the numbers.

and I know whatever it is, it can't be good if they can't justify keeping any BC servers running... BC classic popularity could not have been that impressive.

So ya l feel much better and vindicated.

*just to sum it up

You: BC classic was impressive due to some numbers you don't believe....

Me: BC classic was unimpressive due to:

A: ball park numbers that were not that great giving it's history (number you don't believe) *so even giving this lesser weight
    we also have -
    B: very long list of shuttered servers....
    C: Blizzard can't be bothered to keep any BC classic servers going after LK launches.
    I read your first sentence and stopped. If you aren’t even smart enough to read what I’m saying and not even realize the points you brought up about old mmos was said by a different poster and not me then you aren’t smart enough to deserve an actual conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by Somic View Post
    I read your first sentence and stopped. If you aren’t even smart enough to read what I’m saying and not even realize the points you brought up about old mmos was said by a different poster and not me then you aren’t smart enough to deserve an actual conversation.
    I did get you confused with the other guy "NineSpine" since you were responding to my answer to HIM, but on how good BC was doing my point still stands
    My numbers can't be too far off with it not doing too good.

but they are not random or just made up, ballpark yes.

You're the = I have no numbers but all others numbers are wrong and way off....
    he was = BC classic is doing impressive (despite all evidence we have showing the opposite)....

A: very long list of shuttered servers....
    B: Blizzard can't be bothered to keep any BC classic servers going after LK launches.

those alone seem to lead to that the numbers are not great.

*having someone else pop in from the peanut galley just to say "I don't know the numbers but the ones you're looking at from others sites must be completely wrong" does tend to bleed your and his argument together. (plus you were commenting on the conversation I was already having with him going on if 500000 was impressive with compared to the original having 11million at that point I was just giving him a good high number, I even said I was being generous, the numbers on the sites were lower.. )
    Last edited by Dadwen; 2022-08-14 at 08:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Depakote View Post
    It's a stupid move on Blizzard's part but typical for these new developers. They couldn't put together a good game if their life depended on it.
    It's one of the smartest decisions they've made. Random Dungeon Finder obliterated the social aspect of the game.

When there is no reason to even move away from one spot and still level the whole way, gear up and get raid ready, that's a failure of design.

I don't doubt it will be implemented into the game sooner. I think it's fine to implement into the last tier, or introduce it and only have previous tier dungeons available.

People like to spew the same junk about "hurr durr there was no social aspect anyway" but that's completely not true.

Seeing people out in the world, seeing the channels filled with chat, having to step out of the city, its the small things that contribute, let alone the realm community and sense of responsibility that comes with knowing there are consequences for being a jerk.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ResentfulUK View Post
    It's one of the smartest decisions they've made. Random Dungeon Finder obliterated the social aspect of the game.

When there is no reason to even move away from one spot and still level the whole way, gear up and get raid ready, that's a failure of design.

I don't doubt it will be implemented into the game sooner. I think it's fine to implement into the last tier, or introduce it and only have previous tier dungeons available.

People like to spew the same junk about "hurr durr there was no social aspect anyway" but that's completely not true.

Seeing people out in the world, seeing the channels filled with chat, having to step out of the city, its the small things that contribute, let alone the realm community and sense of responsibility that comes with knowing there are consequences for being a jerk.
    When you start off with a lie i'm not really sure where to go with the rest of your comment. What killed community of WoW was Cross Realm. Now it's gotten worse with Cross Faction and Mixed Realms.

Quote Originally Posted by Faenskap View Post
    Yes! Currently leveling a shadow priest, because I like playing shadow. I want to dps, not heal. I'm not a good healer, I'm not interested in playing a healer (and, let's face it - pay to do something I don't like). Then this happened as I was questing the other day, at level 31

LFG-channel [Somewarrior] LFM SM GY
    To Somewarrior: Hey, I can dps
    from Somewarrior: sec
    To Somewarrior: sure!
    From Somewarrior: lol tough luck priest leveling bro

or this

LFG-channel [Someone]: LFM SM GY
    To Someone: hey, i can dps!
    other spam
    To Someone: hey, i whispered you earlier, I can dps

Wow, such social enjoyable gameplay, really having the time of my life, while not being able to find miner Hacket (fuck that guy), and being either the victim of spec discrimination (they're going for a world first SM GY?!) or completely ignored.
    I also play shadow priest as my main. Same story as you... Random dungeon finder would eliminate this "social" struggle for guys like us

Quote Originally Posted by GabrielPV View Post
    Thanks for easy fix
    1. Going to abandon my wife and child so I can spend more than 2 hours per day ingame.
    2. Next I am going to pay 25€ to character transfer from server with medium population to the one with high population. And I hope high population stays for a while and people will not cancel subs.

If you don't have 2 hours to yourself a day bro. Idk what kinda culty relationship your in but damn thats not healthy/typical for a adult male with a wife and multiple kids.

As for the servers just research them before hand, not hard to see popularity based off discords/reddits/forums and the like. Been on tich and then emerald dream when it came about on live and my classic server is one of the most balanced around with high pop. Odd how a little research goes a long way.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Funny how the perception has changed.

When Classic launched and was confirmed to not group finder, people praised Blizz in angelic chorus for it.

Now they are the worst people who have ever taken breath on this planet for not putting it in WotLK Classic.
    I agree with Blizzard on this one. You have a split community on it though. I've never liked dungeon finder and playing through vanilla and TBC without it has not changed my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Drench View Post
    If you don't have 2 hours to yourself a day bro. Idk what kinda culty relationship your in but damn thats not healthy/typical for a adult male with a wife and multiple kids.

As for the servers just research them before hand, not hard to see popularity based off discords/reddits/forums and the like. Been on tich and then emerald dream when it came about on live and my classic server is one of the most balanced around with high pop. Odd how a little research goes a long way.
    The kind of relationship where I spend day with family. When they go to bed, then I have those approximately 2 hours for myself. Yes I would like to have more. But something inside me is telling me that put WoW on higher priority than family is just not right.

Research was done I am not stupid to start playing on dead server. Situation with server just changed over time. Horde faction became superior and alliance just left, or stopped playing. ironforge.pro/population/tbc/Golemagg/

I think it's a smart move to not include it. It will be overall good for the health of WotLK Classic, even if it's inconvenient at first.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

I also play shadow priest as my main. Same story as you... Random dungeon finder would eliminate this "social" struggle for guys like us
    Then use the groupfinder tool and start your groups.
    I leveled a Rogue in tbc servers and i just listed my self and went to do Qs and time to time i would get a invite and they would say what dungeon we are doing.
    I left all the general, trade and lfg channels thanks to the neverending gdkp run spam so i wasnt actively searching for groups.

You mske the same mistake blizz is making. Players praised no rdf in vanilla because that is how it was then. That is all that was asked for. Recreate the expansions as they were then. I dont see why this is confusing.

They had a chance to go forward with classic plus. Meaning they could have created new content to take classic in its own direction. The players requested to not do classic plus but to instead continue to launch the expansions, AS THEY WERE THEN. Rdf was a big part of wotlk and it should be included. It is one of the changes that blizz made that was actually a good change.

- - - Updated - - -

This is a false fact. There are not hundreds of thousands. And it sure as heck is not higher pop than at launch.

Players begged for dual spec and rdf to be included in tbc. Two features that vastly inproved the game. They were ignored and they left. They were told to wait for wotlk because those against it sakd they wanted to play tbc as it was originally. So they quit. And now those players that wanted to play tbc as it was, ate all happy to be playing a diffetent version of wotlk.

So few days after usage of the new tool in pre-patch. Got some invites, been few dungeons. I think this tool will be allright. TBH I do not see much difference. Except manually invite people into group. Still no social aspect (manual invite, say hi, port, kill all bosses, say gg bb).

10+ Year Old Account
    So few days after usage of the new tool in pre-patch. Got some invites, been few dungeons. I think this tool will be allright. TBH I do not see much difference. Except manually invite people into group. Still no social aspect (manual invite, say hi, port, kill all bosses, say gg bb).
    This pretty much sums it up well from my experience. Sprinkle in a little bit of small talk here and there too.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

It is the same tool we have in Retail.

When was the last time you had lenghty conversation in M+?

Yeah they decided cross realm was a problem so they stripped it all out. Seems like the down side is 50k people ques for 8 hours. I wonder which is worse for the game. Oh and they also are in the mind that everyone really becomes besties in 5 mans and thats extremely important for everyone to waste time over. Of course we will get to hear from the guy that met his 3 wives in there and they were all an upgrade from the last but the truth is most of the time no one ever speaks to each other. So really, we are just going to have to deal with an inferior product until it hits them that.. hey.. we did this things in the past for a good reason. Even if a lot of man children will end up whining about it.

IMO epic stupid move Be willing to bet the no cross realm RDF helped some people decide to go to (and stay) on the mega servers. I've seen some of the low pop or worse yet faction imbalance servers, even more unhanded Blizz is now trying to sell them (faction imbalanced) as healthy and alive to transfer to but don't tell you it's only if you play a certain faction, pick the wrong side and it's a ghost town. (I'd have been subbed if they had it, already had a friend on horde side westfall (I had a few toons I created when BC Classic launched) but it was really DOA back in July once they announced all the stupid changes he quit and I decided not even worth trying *for the most part raids were already out of the question but no RDF took dungeons out too, most of the time anything under max level you could not put a group for any of the lower dungeons together.)
    Last edited by Dadwen; 2022-09-08 at 12:16 PM.

Wow players then: Dungeon finder and LFR are the reason wow is dead. Worst decision EVER! (no one says anything against it)
    Wow players now: Lololol Blizz devs are the worst people ever. Game dead. Gimme Dungeon finder or i post in a forum and pretend i won't play or something