Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    she was literally in legion my dude.
    Checked wowpedia. Article skips from her attending a post-Deathwing defeat meeting directly to her asking for help with void creatures in BFA.

Checked wowhead. All her appearances in places like the Emerald Dreamway and Val'sharah, Legion zones, yes, involved abovementioned BFA questlines.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

Meh, they should atleast show the dragon forms next to them.

This loading screen is interesting, my first reaction is that now I can understand what Jaina was seeing in Kalecgos. He's very handsome and attractive.

Alexstrasza looks fat though, so that's sad.

Why does kalecgos look like a gay anime soy Boy?

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Highlord Hanibuhl View Post
    The inconsistency in the loading screens art is cringeworthy... Some loadingscreens (especially the raid ones) are jaw-droppingly gorgeous, while others are so anime-like, they completely don't fit the game (or their ingame representation)

I'm all up for 1 art style across the board like the promo-art for the allied-races:
    Exactly. If I wanted to play a feminized weeb game I'd play Final Fantasy. World of Warcraft should look, as it historically has, brutal, masculine, awesome, heavy metal!

Those artists at Blizzard who wish to insert cute and weeb into Warcraft can fuck off.

The Lightbringer Highlord Hanibuhl's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    Alexstrasza looks fat though, so that's sad.
    That's because everyone is drawn from the front and Alex is drawn from, as seen from below - looking up, while she's placed in the same line as the other characters. It looks very silly.

Quote Originally Posted by exsanguinate View Post
    I think it's because the artist is into those...

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mace View Post

Beautiful. Is it me or should Nozdormu have blonde hair ? or bronze hair
    Needs more sexy and scantly dressed women, who also know how to smile.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by exsanguinate View Post
    Mirroring yourself? Dunno? He's a half-elf and designed so?

Thought the "soy boy" term was dead and buried by now..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Highlord Hanibuhl View Post
    The inconsistency in the loading screens art is cringeworthy... Some loadingscreens (especially the raid ones) are jaw-droppingly gorgeous, while others are so anime-like, they completely don't fit the game (or their ingame representation)

I'm all up for 1 art style across the board like the promo-art for the allied-races:
    Sticking to one art style for a growing world sounds boring as fuck. It is more "cringeworthy" to keep seeing the same atmosphere depicted all the time.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by enigma77 View Post
    Exactly. If I wanted to play a feminized weeb game I'd play Final Fantasy. World of Warcraft should look, as it historically has, brutal, masculine, awesome, heavy metal!

Those artists at Blizzard who wish to insert cute and weeb into Warcraft can fuck off.
    Eh.. Uhm... Point where the weeb is in WoW? Heck, even Pandaren aren't "weeb". And "Cute", you're playing WoW, War, funny, jokes, Cute moments, brutal, etc, has been a thing for a loooong time.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

The Lightbringer Highlord Hanibuhl's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post

Sticking to one art style for a growing world sounds boring as fuck. It is more "cringeworthy" to keep seeing the same atmosphere depicted all the time.
    There's nothing wrong with updating and improvin... and ofcourse there is also such a thing as personal taste.
    But from a professionally artistic point of view, the inconsistency in styles, makes it feel like a hot mess