Thread: Wow hotties !!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    What I wouldn't give to have tyrande lock me down with her big strong arms.

Thigh Inquisitor Whitemane

Night elves. Strong, muscular and athletic women. Honourable mention to Alori.

10+ Year Old Account
    cringe thread

/10 cringe
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

Quote Originally Posted by Chromeshellking View Post
    I suppose Nozdormu blood elf model with tats was eye catching, Plenty of the Orc men both Maghar and post demon blood. Zandalari troll men. The night elf men in the darkshore armor sets because hot damn...

[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/viw03Y8.jpg

I mean I would of died happy to get that as a mog for my night elf. Something about a man striding into battle wearing next to nothing tells me that he ain't afraid of getting hurt.
    They're protected by magic -that's why Night elves/Nightborne usually wear such little clothes. Before the sundering - the power of the Well of Eternity they used protected them and was the source of their immortality, post sundering, the blessings of Nordrassil did it for the northern group, while the Nightwell did it for those in Suramar if I remember rightly.

Point is they were immune to the elments, like hat or cold

Yrel. /10char

5+ Year Old Account
    Calia Menethil is underrated.
    Kupo.

Lady Ashvane. I say this with no irony or sarcasm. The character model turns me on. Thicc with black hair and blue eyes. Does it for me every time.

as races go,female draenei wins for sure,but as an individual character,i always found some of the art for Anveena Teague to be made well

Quote Originally Posted by Itisamuh View Post
    Xalatath in the "she seductively whispers in your ear until your brain activity shuts down only to later realize your wallet was stolen" sense.
    You mean "your kidney"

Quote Originally Posted by SNES-1990 View Post
    Calia Menethil is underrated.
    Yup. I agree. The 1st time I saw her model, I was just... in complete shock. She looks beautiful and sexy but in a very elegant way.

Wrathion, hands down, is my 1st pic for hot male wow characters. Andiun would be 2nd. That is in terms of looks. But if we go by voice... Bwonsamedi. God damn. His voice is soooo sexy.

For hot female characters, I would go with a few.... like Jaina, Azshara (squid form and her voice... oh god the voice is just sexy af), Tyrande (all models), Valeera Saunguinar (all that red on her looks just awesome) and Alexstrazsa (DF model).

Stood in the Fire Chromeshellking's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mace View Post
    They're protected by magic -that's why Night elves/Nightborne usually wear such little clothes. Before the sundering - the power of the Well of Eternity they used protected them and was the source of their immortality, post sundering, the blessings of Nordrassil did it for the northern group, while the Nightwell did it for those in Suramar if I remember rightly.

Point is they were immune to the elments, like hat or cold

Still I wanted that mog. Not just because the thought of a near naked male NE but it was a very on point look. Shame they never followed through with it.
    Fate is one you forge with your own two hands.

I am thoroughly disappointed in each and every one of you.

Valeera, what can I say she got the leg game
    Alexstrasza, definitely repping Life for the win, while still having the grace befitting a queen (I'm of course talking about her DF model, definitely a step up from the bikini)
    and Xal'atath, odds are when we see her again, she'll get a unique model capitalizing on her status as "Knaifu"

Therazane

Nothing can compete to her

Vereesa Windrunner, without a doubt.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hottest male is Varian Wrynn.
    Hottest female is...impossible, too many to choose lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Chromeshellking View Post
    Still I wanted that mog. Not just because the thought of a near naked male NE but it was a very on point look. Shame they never followed through with it.
    Interesting, I always though the mog looked ab it too feminine and didn't like it anywhere near as much as the bearded bare chested night elf male druid in the original box art that had just a long kilt like robe from the waist down (that we could never get in game till we were finally able to hide chest (I think).

My problem with the Nelf male in robes/skrits, is that they make him look very skinny like his legs a pressed in - this I suspect was done intentionally as some sort of clever way of providing a slimmer gait for caster like Nelf males - because I have long suspected leg pieces are essentially lower half of the body legs. So I've never really liked the in-game model in robes when standing still on that race (compared to say orcs or belves/draenei/humans etc, which one of his casting animations (the one where his legs are together just emphasises even more bah! Shame though

However it's nice to see that someone likes it a lot the look of the sentinel/hunter garb on males. It's also nice to know.
    Last edited by Mace; 2022-08-15 at 03:12 AM.

Stood in the Fire Chromeshellking's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mace View Post
    Interesting, I awlays though the moglooked ab it too feminine and din't like it anywhere near as much as the bearded bare chested night elf male druid in the original box hart that had just a long kilt like robe from the waist down (that we could never get in game till we were finally able to hide skirt

My problem with the Nelf male in robes/skrits, is that they make him look very skinny like his legs a pressed in - this I suspect was done intentionally as some sort of clever way of providing a slimmer gait for caster like Nelf males - because I have long susepcted leg pieces are essentially lower half of the body legs. So i've never erally liked the in-game model in robes when standing still, which one of his casting animations is like. Shame though

However it's nice to see that someone likes it a lot the look of the sentinel/hunter garb on males. It's also nice to know.
    I am an oddity, Id love to see a game where both male/female was anatomically correct in all departments. Id love to see a very wide/large range of armors/sets you could choose from and with the race options avail. Big breasted female almost nekkie but dual wielding swords that look slabs of molten granite? Why not. A male character that has assets that make every other male ashamed but being on par as a mage like Azshara? Im here for it.

Like theres that artstation guy who has class armor sets that like...The hell is wrong with Activizard? Those were bomb ass looks, but no we gotta steal someone else's art to sell the skin on CoD bundles and not put in the work.
    Fate is one you forge with your own two hands.