Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by psiko74 View Post
    awesome but how will players on the new realm get to experience the prepatch event?
    That's the neat thing! You don't!!
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Quote Originally Posted by psiko74 View Post
    awesome but how will players on the new realm get to experience the prepatch event?
    Well they will get to experience the plague part of it which is sort of funny/shitty because they are probably wanting to just power level before expansion hits and now they won’t be able to enter their cities.

But I mean if they really really go ham in leveling I guess they can do it. Technically it will be a lot quicker because of the prepatch changes plus boost but it’s still going to be a lot

Herald of the Titans Avatar Killer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by supermany2 View Post
    There where some changes with WotLK. 2 Things would be good to know now. 1.Will the Boss be 70 or 80? and 2.What about the Brewfest Ram? Can we still get it or not it it happens to be an Lv70 Event again?
    Well considering we can’t level to 80 until wrath actually comes out it’s more likely it will be the 70 version I would presume.
    https://www.bluetracker.gg/wow/topic...wfest-version/
    Last edited by Avatar Killer; 2022-08-16 at 10:12 PM.
    Gearscore is like a bikini. It shows you what you already know and doesn't show what REALLY matters.
    New Expansion preview HERE

Quote Originally Posted by Ugotheadrabs View Post
    If Black and Plagued proto don't get confirmed, I'm just gonna unsub.
    Of course they are going to be in the game at launch. Whether or not they actually stick around after the first phase is a different question. I see no reason to take them away tbh.

10+ Year Old Account
    so i just resubbed, logged into my characters, and my eyes glazed over with boredom almost immediately lol. if this fresh server doesn't spark any interest then ill be peacing out. My RL friend went full on speedrunner, and is in one of the top guilds in the world, and i dont expect to ever play with him unless i go back to Faerelina.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragu4 View Post
    so i just resubbed, logged into my characters, and my eyes glazed over with boredom almost immediately lol. if this fresh server doesn't spark any interest then ill be peacing out. My RL friend went full on speedrunner, and is in one of the top guilds in the world, and i dont expect to ever play with him unless i go back to Faerelina.
    To be fair to wow, which I know it’s not for everybody, you resubbed two weeks before a prepatch at the very end of an expansion. I’m really not sure what you were expecting in terms of fun new content.

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Monteverdi View Post
    I can't imagine them having level 80 Direbrew during prepatch, but it's weird that we'll have the event for 1 week during prepatch and 2 weeks during WotLK launch. Either way will feel weird. If we *do* get level 80, those trinkets are insane for tanks.
    Ye that is a bit unfortunate. The current 50% already makes it super fast. From this point on leveling stopped being fun - constantly outrunnin areas.

So enjoy while it lasts

Alright, the original zombie event is back! everyone remember to get your Haunted Momentos.

10+ Year Old Account
    I thought Haunted Mementos was only from the Scourge Invasion event for Naxx40?

or am I just not remembering things right?

so when we will get info on what level of char boost we can get to come back to play wolk . nobody gonna level through garbage classic and tbc. or its only for those 1k people still playing classic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    so when we will get info on what level of char boost we can get to come back to play wolk . nobody gonna level through garbage classic and tbc. or its only for those 1k people still playing classic.
    They're said its a Level 70 Boost and can be used on anything except DKs
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    That's the neat thing! You don't!!
    Which hilariously was how people who leveled on a fresh realm in WoTLK experienced Wrath

Does anyone have any insight on when dual spec will be available and how much it is? I hope it isn’t prohibitive and cost like 1000 gold.