Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    The talent locations of Black Arrow and Legacy of the Windrunners have been swapped.

Uhm wait what? did I miss black arrow being added or is it a typo? can't find it in the tee.

Quote Originally Posted by Feali View Post
    Why do you say that? Most people so far seem to love it.
    i was just hoping we would get chi explosion or controlled clones
    the trees arent bad but theres some stuff i just dont like such as the night fae ability staying and jade ignition being a thing

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    The talent locations of Black Arrow and Legacy of the Windrunners have been swapped.

Uhm wait what? did I miss black arrow being added or is it a typo? can't find it in the tee.
    It's a typo, they meant Wailing Arrow.

Formerly known as Arafal

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    It's a typo, they meant Wailing Arrow.
    Though so ye, ty.

10+ Year Old Account

We need some flying dragons !

/inv_firearm_1h_dragonraid

Interesting 1 handed gun, according to the icon filename.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    No, but they did add a Spell that makes it so you immediately turn into your visage form upon leaving combat.
    I think they still need to change it then.

Having a button that lets you retain visage form at all times (except for the ones that require a dragon animation like deep breath) would be far better.

So say it's like some of the DH skills back in Legion, they would temporarily turn you into a demon for a few seconds and then pop you back into normal form again once the ability was over. I remember there being at least 2-3 skills that would temporarily turn you into a demon (not counting Metamorphosis)

They could do that with the Dracthyr as well, that way you can get some much needed variety in visuals when playing this class / race, on one side you can play something more akin to a dragon mage visually and while a dracthyr you get that whole dragon fantasy

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    How about no? There is plenty to group for. DO it like WoD where the suggest it, but is still soloable for most.
    Nah I'll stick with my first opinion which is that it was more memorable and fun when it required a group. And I'm someone who solo plays 99.9% of the time.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    WotLK was definitely the odd one out, but Cata had the Stormwind gates, MoP had the two giant statues, BfA had the Lordaeron gates, and Shadowlands had the giant portal to the Shadowlands.
    It's not strictly speaking the old style of portal, but they all seemed to go for a generic theme of portal or gate, or at the very least some kind of entrance. MoP was definitely a bit more abstract, but with the two statues on either side with their spears crossed you do most definitely have the vague outline of a gate underneath.

Just seems weird to completely abandon that motif for this one. Not that it's bad by any stretch, but it is a clear departure from previous login screens.
    They cranked up the arch theme. Look at all those arches!
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

Quote Originally Posted by TriHard View Post
    I think they still need to change it then.

Having a button that lets you retain visage form at all times (except for the ones that require a dragon animation like deep breath) would be far better.

So say it's like some of the DH skills back in Legion, they would temporarily turn you into a demon for a few seconds and then pop you back into normal form again once the ability was over. I remember there being at least 2-3 skills that would temporarily turn you into a demon (not counting Metamorphosis)

They could do that with the Dracthyr as well, that way you can get some much needed variety in visuals when playing this class / race, on one side you can play something more akin to a dragon mage visually and while a dracthyr you get that whole dragon fantasy
    What is this obsession people have with what they look like when nobody is paying attention anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by Valysar View Post
    login screen video

Freakin gorgeous, I love it.
    Last edited by Hugnomo; 2022-08-17 at 11:45 PM.

So were there new animations? I want new animations more than most things lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Or just Alex showing off some sick dance moves!

god thats beautiful

so with prepatch hitting at the end of october im going to assume we get it on ptr by the end of the month

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Crossed fingers that if we get a launch close to December, that we get a longer wait until the raid opens. Might be a bit annoying to have to wait, but as we saw with Legion, the willingness to delay the launch of the raids from the patch launch pays dividens in spades when it comes to pacing.
    While I actually love them having a delay so people can level at their own pace and we can have some time to learn the damn dungeons before M+ starts, I don't see it happening. Probably raid and M+ will open the very next week.

7+ Year Old Account
    Nokhud Offensive dungeon allows you to Dragonride:

Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

7+ Year Old Account
    The dungeon is the whole zone.
    That's quite interesting.

Formerly known as Arafal

The dungeon is the whole zone.
    That's quite interesting.
    I fucking love it tbh. I love how it gives players a way of getting used to the feature outside of the open world stuff also. It's cool.

Well I guess now we know DH is next. So it all rests on whether this phase will only last a week or takes a bit longer since they are testing endgame progression with major factions.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Well I guess now we know DH is next. So it all rests on whether this phase will only last a week or takes a bit longer since they are testing endgame progression with major factions.
    wouldnt endgame be beta stuff?