Poll: Defund the Police U.S or anywhere?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account

Resident Cosplay Progressive

I don't believe in defuding the Police. I believe in Open Discussion to find the root of problems.

The system doesn't work. It's a mascerade. They want Laws so the poor and middle people obey, and don't set everything on fire. But they also want the cops and feds to ignore whenever the rich and elite ignore the Law. Proving it ain't real - just one group of people trying to say the other group of people are guilty. Makes you even wonder what the Law actually is - is there any purpose behind it? Or is someone just pulling something out of their ass like a Tyrant? Like who was it? King James saying - My foot is now the measurement of the world" or some crap?

So they avoid hiring genius cops. You don't want a super cop using super intiuition arresting your bosses and donors.

So there's this whole LARP and charade - The Lawwww. Justice is blind.

The Law is what you make of it, personally, to me. The morals you wanna live by. I fear God so I allign my morals with Justice and Do Good, personally.

I learned that Hate Laws and Cyber Laws - they pulled both of these out of their ass to confuse citizens. It's akin to calling it Super Crimes - acting like regular crime wasn't enough. Have to Up it to Super Level and put it a word from it. Breaking and entering wasn't already illegal with reason, but watch out for that Computer Hacking! Fancy Science words! Be confused, don't research and ask questions! Trust and obey!

Anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    Not that crazy. It was a police department consisting of 3 individuals and they're just going to contract with the Sheriff's Office for that county for their law enforcement needs from this point forward with the option of re-establishing a local PD in the future. I'm not really sure if they ever really needed a police department in the first place. I supose that, now that it has been disbanded, the residents will be able to evaluate for themselves whether or not they do.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

Quote Originally Posted by Coolface330 View Post
    I don't believe in defuding the Police. I believe in Open Discussion to find the root of problems.

The system doesn't work. It's a mascerade. They want Laws so the poor and middle people obey, and don't set everything on fire. But they also want the cops and feds to ignore whenever the rich and elite ignore the Law. Proving it ain't real - just one group of people trying to say the other group of people are guilty. Makes you even wonder what the Law actually is - is there any purpose behind it? Or is someone just pulling something out of their ass like a Tyrant? Like who was it? King James saying - My foot is now the measurement of the world" or some crap?

So they avoid hiring genius cops. You don't want a super cop using super intiuition arresting your bosses and donors.

So there's this whole LARP and charade - The Lawwww. Justice is blind.

The Law is what you make of it, personally, to me. The morals you wanna live by. I fear God so I allign my morals with Justice and Do Good, personally.

I learned that Hate Laws and Cyber Laws - they pulled both of these out of their ass to confuse citizens. It's akin to calling it Super Crimes - acting like regular crime wasn't enough. Have to Up it to Super Level and put it a word from it. Breaking and entering wasn't already illegal with reason, but watch out for that Computer Hacking! Fancy Science words! Be confused, don't research and ask questions! Trust and obey!

Anyway.
    Man this just spiraled into pure lunacy.