137 27.35%
  • Will not pre-order

166 33.13%
  • Will not get at all

69 13.77%
Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lplatehealer View Post
    Just curious as to how many have pre-ordered or are waiting till release or more info.

I am waiting myself, have not seen anything yet that made me really get excited.
    I needed an instant 60, and the pre order has that included, So i just did pre-order instead of buying the boost sepperate

Awsome signature and avatar made by Kuragalolz

Quote Originally Posted by Itori View Post
    Yes. I hope the game gets better. Call it copium, but even if it doesn't in blizzards hands I hope Microsoft steps in and makes the necessary changes to the company and its staff and flushes all the filth keeping the game from being what it could be.
    There is definitely still some trash in the company. My hope is Microsoft will find it and throw it out before something else occurs and Blizzard puts itself back into the spotlight with something negative.
    Be careful who you chat it up with here on these forums. If you are NOT for WoW and about WoW, people will report whatever you say and get you banned

Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    They don't base invites on who gives feedback. IT is random and uses factors like your PC comp. I have gotten invites to every alpha/beta while giving not much feedback.
    They do pick some people based on feedback, especially when it leads to major bug fixes .

Quote Originally Posted by Itori View Post
    Yes. I hope the game gets better. Call it copium, but even if it doesn't in blizzards hands I hope Microsoft steps in and makes the necessary changes to the company and its staff and flushes all the filth keeping the game from being what it could be.
    I am cautiously optimistic
    I didn't pre-order immediately and waited for more information
    The interviews
    The forum feedback
    Heck the meeting preach described
    It seems like blizzard is finally having a philosophy change in terms of the game's design and I think I want to be on board for that change

Plus the 60 boost and free game time means I only spent like $15 on the game

more ppl have pre ordered than I thought

Avatar and Sig by Serryn. Amazing TY

5+ Year Old Account
    I kinda want to. It's the first time in a long time I get dragons and I'd like another fancy box.
    Moderator of the General Off-Topic, Politics, Lore, and RP Forums
    "If you have any concerns, let me know via PM. I'll do my best to assist you."

10+ Year Old Account
    It looks like it will the first expansion I will not preorder. The features are so underwhelming: I pick talents once and I forget about it for the rest of the expansion. I don't care about crafting (except making flasks for me). Not interested to play that new ranged class. I only play melee. So a big bleh for me so far.

7+ Year Old Account
    Just curious as to how many have pre-ordered or are waiting till release or more info.

I am waiting myself, have not seen anything yet that made me really get excited.
    I used to pre-order every Collector Edition (physical) of WoW.
    Stopped doing that after BfA.

more ppl have pre ordered than I thought
    I think 26% is quite low.

Outside of a few loud "I haven't subbed in years to this shit game but come here daily to talk about it" most people on mmo-c probably have a subscription running since forever and the question about expansion purchase isn't if but when. Most people here will play Dragonflight from the start anyway, so outside of purchasing at release we all will pre-order. So if you know you'll play it anyway it doesn't make any difference when. The only reason I haven't so far is that I still haven't made up my mind about which version.

I wanted to boost a character anyway so adding 9 euros to that wasn't such a big deal

Ofcourse, wow launches are always worth the money, atleast the first few weeks where everybody is scrambling to get preraid bis, the best time to be a wow player

Quote Originally Posted by Twdft View Post
    I think 26% is quite low.

Outside of a few loud "I haven't subbed in years to this shit game but come here daily to talk about it" most people on mmo-c probably have a subscription running since forever and the question about expansion purchase isn't if but when. Most people here will play Dragonflight from the start anyway, so outside of purchasing at release we all will pre-order. So if you know you'll play it anyway it doesn't make any difference when. The only reason I haven't so far is that I still haven't made up my mind about which version.
    Over half the people have or plan to preorder (53.41% as of this post). Only a third of participants plan on playing the game while not preordering. If looking specifically at people who are interested in playing the game (i.e. removing the 69 votes from people who won't be playing), 62% of players want to preorder it.

pre ordering games in 2022

5+ Year Old Account
    Yes, I am going to play it a lot. ^^

Plan to take time off for when the first season starts.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lolbubble View Post
    pre ordering games in 2022
    It is world of warcraft. Do not pretend people are not going to play it. ^^

5+ Year Old Account
    Not preordering anything else from Blizzard after the two massive disappointments of BfA and SL. I'm now in full "wait and see" mode.

I did because I'm going to play it anyway and I had enough gold to get it for free. And even if I end up disliking it... at worst, I've wasted some of fake currency.

1+ Year Old Account
    Nope. Waiting to see if my hunter main will have too many buttons for my comfort. Of course to find that out it will take the pros to come up with the cookie cutter builds, and they haven't yet. Guessing when the open PTR will come up, it will happen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Still no preordered. And I think it may be the first expansion I will not order at all. Not a hater. I am just not interested in the expansion features

Still monitoring the progress, but still firmly in the "no way no how" camp. Nothing I've seen so far is even remotely interesting enough for me to buy DF, sadly. But I'll keep watching, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Natta Lmo View Post
    Yes, I am going to play it a lot. ^^

Plan to take time off for when the first season starts.

- - - Updated - - -

It is world of warcraft. Do not pretend people are not going to play it. ^^
    Probably more a comment on the preordering digital goods(frequently extremely subpar in polish) as opposed to player count