Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Blizzard OMG gives us more ways to get gear and also gives us free stuff!!

Blizzard, why are you giving us more ways to get gear and free stuff, it's ruining the game!

Some of you players, will never, ever, be fucking happy. And you're the reason the game sucks. Because you're a fucking entitled spoiled brat.

Quote Originally Posted by agentsi View Post
    Some of you players, will never, ever, be fucking happy. And you're the reason the game sucks. Because you're a fucking entitled spoiled brat.
    Still failing at reading comprehension I see

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Makaloff View Post
    M+ gives a slight advantage in terms of ilvl but raid items are still BiS even for M+, so even if i primarily do M+ im still doing raids beacuse trinkets and weapons in there is much better than M+ usually, just take the dagger from sylvanas. Im happy we dont have a cap, it helps making M+ more fun and raids too.
    Depends on the spec, though. My monk is very, very happy about the Dinar system and uses a 278 RDM (which will be 291 next wednesday...hopefully...if we get it together as a guild...). Otoh, my demo lock has like one item that's even slightly better than M+ drops, the jailer dagger, and sims tells me the the difference isn't that big, certainly not enough to overcome the ilvl disparity if I luck into a 304 weapon. Trinkets are from M+, as they've been all expac for locks.

I raid because raiding is enjoyable enough, but even though some weapons or trinkets might be bis, the rest of the gear is dropping in M+...

Quote Originally Posted by paxen View Post
    Still failing at reading comprehension I see
    Nope, not even remotely. That is exactly what you're doing. Bitching and moaning that you think something is too powerful, all the while enjoying the benefits of it.

If you don't like raiding, don't do it. But then don't complain that Mythic and Heroic raiders get better loot than M+. They aren't the same. I personally love M+ and love the fact that the loot is on par with Heroic. But I think it should stop there. Mythic raiding is MUCH more difficult than clearing 15s.

Your complaints just aren't valid. You sound like someone whos never done actually hard content and experienced why it deserves the rewards it gives. Instead, you're just crying that it might make you do something you don't want to do. And that it isn't fair if the rewards are better because you want to do M+. Grow up, and stop crying.

Quote Originally Posted by agentsi View Post
    Nope, not even remotely. That is exactly what you're doing. Bitching and moaning that you think something is too powerful, all the while enjoying the benefits of it.

If you don't like raiding, don't do it. But then don't complain that Mythic and Heroic raiders get better loot than M+. They aren't the same. I personally love M+ and love the fact that the loot is on par with Heroic. But I think it should stop there. Mythic raiding is MUCH more difficult than clearing 15s.

Your complaints just aren't valid. You sound like someone whos never done actually hard content and experienced why it deserves the rewards it gives. Instead, you're just crying that it might make you do something you don't want to do. And that it isn't fair if the rewards are better because you want to do M+. Grow up, and stop crying.
    This is even more impressive, you seem to have actually understood my situation (M+ runner in a theoretically heroic guild), and still thinks...honestly, I don't know what you think. That post is a confusing mess of soundbites. You're even confused about what kind of loot drops where. Here's how it works:

- Heroic raiders get much worse loot than you get from 15s vault, and even valor upgrades push past HC raid drops
    - M+ gear is on par with Mythic raiding, not Heroic
    - The rewards are worse for raiding than for M+, unless you're clearing the very last bosses of a mythic raid