I think a lot of dislike for the Yrel turn comes from people who didn't play the scenario, which apparently is most people if the AR stats are believed. Her "turn" is interesting and she's actually sympathetic to the Orcs, enough for some of them to join her and the Draenei. But if you hear YREL BAD without context you can assume the worst.

Yrel was a favorite because she's a cute girl but in WoD itself she was a bland pair of tits who can paladin... which I guess has some novelty as important female characters were still sparse at that time. I much prefer her to become a more novel character though light antagonism than "friendly quest giver who loves you #2222"

Also a lot of pushback to the Light being a possible antagonist because of fanon ideas of it being Christian faith and God... when it wasn't, especially day one of TBC.

So Max from Liquid is interviewing Ion tommorow at 2 PDT, what do we think the announcement is going to be?

Quote Originally Posted by serra2 View Post
    So Max from Liquid is interviewing Ion tommorow at 2 PDT, what do we think the announcement is going to be?
    It's going to be a bunch of raid related questions. That's all max cares about.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheezits View Post
    I think a lot of dislike for the Yrel turn comes from people who didn't play the scenario, which apparently is most people if the AR stats are believed. Her "turn" is interesting and she's actually sympathetic to the Orcs, enough for some of them to join her and the Draenei. But if you hear YREL BAD without context you can assume the worst.

Yrel was a favorite because she's a cute girl but in WoD itself she was a bland pair of tits who can paladin... which I guess has some novelty as important female characters were still sparse at that time. I much prefer her to become a more novel character though light antagonism than "friendly quest giver who loves you #2222"

Also a lot of pushback to the Light being a possible antagonist because of fanon ideas of it being Christian faith and God... when it wasn't, especially day one of TBC.
    Are we just gonna ignore the whole "forcing" part?

1+ Year Old Account
    NEW Alpha build INC!

Quote Originally Posted by Catastrophy349 View Post
    NEW Alpha build INC!
    Ayo??? Is it tho?

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmicpreds View Post
    Ayo??? Is it tho?
    Yup. Max's stream confirmed.

Servers literally just went off.

Quote Originally Posted by Zebir95 View Post
    It's going to be a bunch of raid related questions. That's all max cares about.
    Actually no
    Max tried to get in for interviews early on but blizzard said "oh we didn't think you wanted to talk about anything outside of raid so we didn't give you one"

- - - Updated - - -

So with the dracthyr racial boosting gathering professions I'm thinking of playing one just for it to be my herbalist/miner
    I really don't like the class but if the stat isn't easy to come by then it's needed

Slower speeds make faster turning and faster speeds have more physics with the air??? Oooo I kinda like that...

Yeah no that's actually pretty cool. Hoping the turning in slow speed turns are likely completely free and the fast turns are the turns we've seen recently.

Also love that they are addressing the shit with the double jump thing on the Dragon race thing. Shit felt so weird lol

10+ Year Old Account
    I wanna be a whelp!

Quote Originally Posted by boyzma View Post
    I wanna be a whelp!
    Yeah the moment I saw that I thought that was such a nice QoL addition

Normally that type of shit would be showcased in 10.1 loool but I am glad that ain't the case

xuen statue
    a boring statue but still really cool

The scoreboard got me feeling happy!!!

Well, as a DH I'm happy with the new tree, looks sweet, even if half our ability passives became talents. We finally have a reason to take non haste/verse stats.
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

Quote Originally Posted by gcsmith View Post
    Well, as a DH I'm happy with the new tree, looks sweet, even if half our ability passives became talents. We finally have a reason to take non haste/verse stats.
    big ole critties

Two new encrypted cinematics were added in this build. One runs for 2 minutes 20 seconds and the other one runs for 3 minutes 30 seconds.
    I'm scared of what one of these might entail.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gurkan View Post
    They are linked, the gateway just isn't open anymore. Xe'ra somehow getting in touch with the Draenei there implies they're still part of the main reality, time is just distorted there due to bronze dragon shenanigans.
    That is AU Xera or her equivalent.

https://twitter.com/Portergauge/stat...36739654471681 Thoughts on this? I actually like this, though the sharpness of each turn could use SOME work lol

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkarath View Post
    Do not know man, I think that we are speculating here. The fact is that WoD's Draenor still exists, and probably a whole universe with it. Hopefully they will address some of this in DF.
    Pretty sure it's actually well established at this point that nothing besides the main timeline is "real". The only reason WoD Draenor exists is because Kairoz forced it into being by yanking it out of hypothetical-bronze-magic-land and attaching it to our universe. The reason it still exists is also because of that, but remember from the Mag'har recruitment scenario that in the last 30 years (as in, since it was forced into being and became part of our reality), the whole planet has just started to die. Speculation as to why (draenei blame the orcs; also theories it could be related to the light for some reason) often includes "because it isn't even supposed to exist and is now naturally degrading in a much slower, sadder way".
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.