Poll: Who will be the new leader of the Black Dragonflight?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Id love to have Sabellian leading, but we all know Wrathion has been chosen by blizzard
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

To be honest, fuck the pair of them. But having to choose, I lean heavily towards Wrathion.

As much as Wrathion has fucked things up that inevitably lead to the Legion's last invasion (in which he did absolutely shit all to help us), he did at least help us with N'zoth. If we're talking about specifically if he's fit to lead the black dragons, then probably not. Up until BfA, he's been overly assertive in his line of thinking, stubborn in execution, and ridiculously short-sighted. "Oh, I'll free Garrosh so he can make a new iron horde to defend Azeroth, despite wanting to conquer it 2 days beforehand. What can possibly go wrong?" he says with his best Jeremy Clarkson impression.

Sabellian, on the other hand, has... what? Fucked off to Outland for the best part of at least two decades from TBC up to DF, wants to lay claim to the Black Aspect's throne... with nothing to show for it. All he wants is the throne. He shows no notion of helping, or working with, the rest of the Flights outside of securing a place for his kin. He shows no intention of protecting Azeroth. All he did was fight the sons of Gruul, which he needed our help with in the first place. If anything, he should be answering to us, not the other way around.

At least with Wrathion, he has always had Azeroth's safety in mind, regardless of how bumblefuck stupid his plans tended to be. Sabellian, as far as what we've been shown, only cares for the throne of the Aspect, whereas Wrathion cares about the duty of the Aspect.

10+ Year Old Account
    As a former Rogue main, my alliance will always be with Fahrad of Ravenholdt.

Ebenhorn is not a leader and blizz botched Wrathion by sidelining him for years making him utterly uninteresting as a character for me. Also i still don't know why he did anything since his existence started and he failed with everything he ever did if i remember correctly.

Sabellian at least managed to keep black dragons alive.

Wrathion is... nothing?

WOuld have been interesting if he actually got together with Anduin. Another black dragon at the side of the king of stormwind. This time openly. WOuld people trust anduin after that? Would they trust Wrathion? How would the rest of the alliance react? *dramaticmusic*

Quote Originally Posted by Feali View Post
    As a former Rogue main, my alliance will always be with Fahrad Wagner of Dalaran.
    Fixed that for you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    Fixed that for you.
    Are you a black dragon? I'd swear allegiance to you then.

Hi everyone!

It seems that in Dragonflight during a WQ, players will get to choose whether they will pledge their allegiance to either Wrathion or Sabellian as leader of the Black Dragonflight. As such I was curious to see who's the most popular choice amongst the playerbase?

I have also added Ebyssian/Ebonhorn as a third entry, even though he does not seem to be a contender, he's a pretty popular choice amongst players.

So, who do you think will lead the Black Dragonflight and why? And most of all, will that new leader also become the new aspect of the Black Dragonflight?

You can answer through the poll above and comment further below!
    Sabellian gives his dragons days off! best leader!

https://twitter.com/keyboardturn/sta...85793059725313
    best leader

I am after midnight babe

Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    Sabellian gives his dragons days off! best leader!
    *snip*
    Sabellian is really growing on me, but that might just be the zaddy vibe effect.
    As for Wrathion, I like his character but he screwed up so many times... I simply don't trust him, he's cocky and reckless, and he has a lot to learn.

That being said I still think he'll become the new Aspect, and the fact that he's represented on the loading screen makes me almost certain of that. Same with why they represented Ysera but not Merithra

10+ Year Old Account
    I am after midnight babe
    *Insert innuendo involving Dragonriding here*

*Insert innuendo involving Dragonriding here*
    Oh. OH. OOOOOH. Oh... Oh. :]

Jokes aside, I'd really enjoy it if this choice for the new aspect was actually given to the community (like, each person with an active account could vote once or something)!

1+ Year Old Account
    Ahem. Dragon of color.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gonna stick with Ebonhorn if I could.

Wrathion is a dick, and Sabe is part of Deathwing's plans, so.. there's only Ebonhorn, unless we kill all three.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh. OH. OOOOOH. Oh... Oh. :]

Jokes aside, I'd really enjoy it if this choice for the new aspect was actually given to the community (like, each person with an active account could vote once or something)!
    Yea those sounds would probably be involved as well.

But yea back to the important stuff. I don't think they would ever give such a major lore decision over to the community. Too much could go wrong. See: the return of Grimrail Depot and Iron Docks.

But yea back to the important stuff. I don't think they would ever give such a major lore decision over to the community. Too much could go wrong. See: the return of Grimrail Depot and Iron Docks.
    Yeah, cause leaving the story to the devs only has worked so well hehehehehehehehhe

Last time they listened to the community on story/lore, we got the Garrosh 180 botch-job.

But granted, since then we also got the night warrior, Sylvannas/Jailor arc.

So I mean...it's not like they are doing much better on their own.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaelthon
    do i wanting my cat come the expansion due to signifying a reroll fresh scratch the night elf mage?

Gee if only during Legion (or BFA for Sab) blizz had bothered to have wrathion show up or even mention Sabellian, sense it's been more than damn decade since anyone has gone to blades edge.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    Gee if only during Legion (or BFA for Sab) blizz had bothered to have wrathion show up or even mention Sabellian, sense it's been more than damn decade since anyone has gone to blades edge.
    actually a lot of people played classic tbc this year

Wrathion bribed me with leggos a long time ago. No contest.

Quote Originally Posted by Baroclinic View Post
    Wrathion bribed me with leggos a long time ago. No contest.
    I would think how insanely alt un-friendly the BfA cloak was that people would actively be against him.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    actually a lot of people played classic tbc this year
    ok, that is true, forgot about that
    but, not all retail play classic either
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs