Thread: Wrath Pass?

Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Lightbulb Wrath Pass?

Anyone else curious about it? i'm shocked there's no leaks about what it may contain, safe to assume Pre-Patch day (30th) will introduce it, right after Dark-Portal pass expires..

Any thoughts on what mount it might have for Retail and Wrath? Ground or flying?

Level 70 boost?

Maybe some TCG item(s)?

I'm honestly very surprised that they haven't unveiled it yet, it's just 5 days until pre-patch and we still know nothing about it, although we know something is coming. I have no idea why they need so long to announce this.

I expect a flying mount this time, but nothing too fancy, so no proto drake or dragon imho. Maybe an Alliance / Horde specific mount with some added armor or maybe something mech-like? My memories for Wrath are very limited (no idea why, I know everything about TBC but have forgotten most about WotLK).

Level 70 boost sounds plausible, but this would cause issues on fresh start realms. Some toy, for sure. I'm more interested about the price because they for sure want to make huge cash with this.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

15+ Year Old Account
    Almost certain I saw a blue post on WoWHead saying it would include a 70 boost. @Nyel why would that be an issue for fresh start realms? They simply wont let you boost on those realms to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerph- View Post
    Almost certain I saw a blue post on WoWHead saying it would include a 70 boost. @Nyel why would that be an issue for fresh start realms? They simply wont let you boost on those realms to begin with.
    I mean it's not really an issue, it's just an added bonus that players on fresh start realms can't use, which would basically make that boost useless for those players, aka they are paying for stuff they can't use. That's why I think there should be something else to make up for the loss.

You can just use the boost after the 90 day delay on boosting on the fresh realms.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    I'm honestly very surprised that they haven't unveiled it yet, it's just 5 days until pre-patch and we still know nothing about it, although we know something is coming. I have no idea why they need so long to announce this.

I expect a flying mount this time, but nothing too fancy, so no proto drake or dragon imho. Maybe an Alliance / Horde specific mount with some added armor or maybe something mech-like? My memories for Wrath are very limited (no idea why, I know everything about TBC but have forgotten most about WotLK).

Level 70 boost sounds plausible, but this would cause issues on fresh start realms. Some toy, for sure. I'm more interested about the price because they for sure want to make huge cash with this.
    Yeah we got leaks about DF and wrath, i mean pretty much everything is "leaked" but not this?

I mean it's not really an issue, it's just an added bonus that players on fresh start realms can't use, which would basically make that boost useless for those players, aka they are paying for stuff they can't use. That's why I think there should be something else to make up for the loss.
    they will open up boosts on fresh eventualy,can just use it on an alt later

5+ Year Old Account
    Maybe that leaked murloc mount will be the wrath deluxe reward?
    Then the storm broke, and the dragons danced.

Quote Originally Posted by HeraldofSargeras View Post
    na,no way they would do something unrelated to wrath,tbc had a warpstalker,it will proly be a northrend beast mount

Kinda think at this point since of the HEAVY criticism of the BC patch that caused them to nerf /spit don't think they will do a wrath pass

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    na,no way they would do something unrelated to wrath,tbc had a warpstalker,it will proly be a northrend beast mount
    wdym? there are lots of murlocs/ quests in borean tundra, its not like outland was full of warpstalkers
    Then the storm broke, and the dragons danced.

wdym? there are lots of murlocs/ quests in borean tundra, its not like outland was full of warpstalkers
    warpstalker was one of the original stuff they showed in the early tbc reveal,even the lore was different initialy it was suposed to be a legion beast

wraths identity wasnt really screaming murloc,if anything we would get the yeti like white beast from the trailer

Murlocs are everywhere though...like murlocs don't scream wrath they scream Warcraft..

Hoping its a flying mount of some kind.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mysterymask View Post
    Kinda think at this point since of the HEAVY criticism of the BC patch that caused them to nerf /spit don't think they will do a wrath pass
    Blizz wouldn't pass up on the chance to pad quarterly income, i highly doubt it.

Quote Originally Posted by Neotart View Post
    Hoping its a flying mount of some kind.

- - - Updated - - -

Blizz wouldn't pass up on the chance to pad quarterly income, i highly doubt it.
    Except if that pad caused issues later..... Think of it this way Blizz wouldn't of bothered to do the spit change if it didnt hurt them. I feel a ton of people who did buy the bc pass quit before bc started prior and you can bet your sweet bippys the same people will do the same thing with the wrath pass.... To much bad pr and press would probably cause more harm than good

10+ Year Old Account
    We don't know yet.

We will probably find out Monday or Tuesday.
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

dont know where i seen it, but there was a leaked wotlk banner with the Spectral Gryphon/Wyvern.

they could be the mounts coming?

- - - Updated - - -

yeah not like warpstalkers werent in every ZONE.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler

If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kikazz View Post
    dont know where i seen it, but there was a leaked wotlk banner with the Spectral Gryphon/Wyvern.

First thing that comes to mind when spectral wyvern and gryphon are mentioned is the old scroll of resurrection mounts. If they get used I'd find that mighty lazy.

Edit: Added link.
    Last edited by Nerph-; 2022-08-26 at 05:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mysterymask View Post
    Except if that pad caused issues later..... Think of it this way Blizz wouldn't of bothered to do the spit change if it didnt hurt them. I feel a ton of people who did buy the bc pass quit before bc started prior and you can bet your sweet bippys the same people will do the same thing with the wrath pass.... To much bad pr and press would probably cause more harm than good
    Nah if they cared they would of stuck with #nochanges lol....they threw their own book out this time around.

Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    they will open up boosts on fresh eventualy,can just use it on an alt later
    Which makes it not a bonus for at least 90 days. It's a minor issue, but it's still an issue that someone like me - who's going to start on a fresh server - can't use a bonus I've paid for for at least 3 months.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kikazz View Post

This would be quite a special mount to give away imho, akin to the spectral tiger which was super rare until they handed it out to basically everyone. Not sure about this, maybe.