5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumble View Post
    I'll just leave this here.....

Didn't know he was sober enough to write books, is he any good?

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Has a lot more to do with the misogyny and trolling in many of those posts. Nobody gets an infraction here for legitimate political views. Not all "political views" are legitimate, however. To make a point that's independent of this thread; if you start posting Nazi shit, you'll get your ass banned, even though Nazism is "a political view".

Maybe people should take a little personal responsibility. If an infraction's illegitimate and you get banned, you get to appeal it. I've had infractions overturned, I've had others upheld. Mods aren't perfect, but most of the time, the infractions are fine and users need to do some self-reflection about how abusive their posts actually are.

No, your invention of context here is completely unreasonable, if not intentionally dishonest. You are, to repeat, making shit up.

Because of some men, sure. But, well, welcome to reality. If you're upset at a woman expressing the simple truth of living as a woman, the person with a problem is you.
    It's weird how I've never seen someone infracted for constantly flaming and insulting other posters as long as they are using the right attacks. Meanwhile I've gotten infraction for calling someone out on posting bullshit after they called me a bigot for pointing out a supposed super fan showrunner said they heavily identified with a group that was literally founded on despising men.

There is absolutely bias in moderation. Another great one I got infracted for saying an opinion can be wrong under the claim of it being trolling rofl. For the record I have voted for dems literally every election despite being disgusted that they largely ignore the wealth gap and absurd cost of education in this country. Yet according to you I'm a sexist racist and probably in your mind of low education. You can't understand the importance of color theory in art yet constantly attack others as though you are supposedly superior

I see this shows writing is as good as the CGI they clearly made VFX artists rush through to keep the content pipe flowing

Quote Originally Posted by Ivanstone View Post
    You are a whiner. You took a simple statement and manufactured some pretty bizarre motivations for that statement. And have been playing the victim card ever since.

The accusations of misogyny are well founded. I have yet to see you be racist in this thread but honestly if I took a peek into your posting history I’m entirely certain I would find something. You brought it up!
    Man i wish i could say even half the things you have said to me well founded right back at you - but i cant cus thats how this site works.

The only whiner here is you - literally half your posts are just direct whinging at other people who dare have a different opinion then you.

I dare you to find a single quote of me thats misogynistic.

Quote Originally Posted by ClassicPeon View Post
    When is the last time someone called you a malignant sociopath, incel, fucking clueless(twice - by two different people talking to eachother about me), virgin, cringy snivelling whiner and a crybaby on this site without getting infracted exactly?

This is besides all the unfounded accusations of racism and misogyny btw.
    All the time lol. It's why I stopped going to Off-Topic.

The posters of MMO-C are all in competition with one another to come up with the best insults. It's partly why I am addicted to coming here despite not even playing WoW anymore. This site is so full of dysfunctional sharply opinionated people It's like a midway zone between Reddit and 4Chan. I think it's great lol.

In fact the same people insulting you have gotten a few jabs in at me. But I am adamant in my beliefs, so I really don't care. You shoulda seen Endus bust into me about not being a vaxxer, but who cares? It's a fun site.

Man i wish i could say even half the things you have said to me well founded right back at you - but i cant cus thats how this site works.

The only whiner here is you - literally half your posts are just direct whinging at other people who dare have a different opinion then you.

Your more than welcome to criticize my posts. If I think someone’s opinion is wrong, I tell them that. Freedom of speech isn’t freedom from consequence. Your more than welcome to report any of my posts.

Endus did a decent job of pointing out all your misogyny. Thanks Endus! It’s been a busy day a work today,

you know what would be lovely? if we could discuss actual storytelling choices besides gender politics, maybe speculate where they are taking the overall narrative and how it fits into the larger MCU, what is up with that legal firm - could someone confirm that Jen was a public servant rather then private firm employee, and all that other actual fun stuff instead of bating each other and filling pages upon pages upon pages with circular arguments that go nowhere because both sides are convinced that THEY are the correct ones and being victimized by the opposing posters? is it too much to ask?

Quote Originally Posted by Witchblade77 View Post
    you know what would be lovely? if we could discuss actual storytelling choices besides gender politics, maybe speculate where they are taking the overall narrative and how it fits into the larger MCU, what is up with that legal firm - could someone confirm that Jen was a public servant rather then private firm employee, and all that other actual fun stuff instead of bating each other and filling pages upon pages upon pages with circular arguments that go nowhere because both sides are convinced that THEY are the correct ones and being victimized by the opposing posters? is it too much to ask?
    Like how they made a rage monster a yoga instructor who gets pushed aside by jeeps?

What have they done to my boi!

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Like how they made a rage monster a yoga instructor who gets pushed aside by jeeps?

There is a world war Hulk movie in the works apparently. It's only a matter of time something makes him snap.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post

either Hulk learned how to control his rage and that's how he has experience to teach Jen, while also being able to do things neither Hulk alone or Bruce alone could do who "gasp" holds back with his actual relative - a COUSIN (how dare he) ... or he's a 2 dimensional carboard cutout of a boring character, going "Hulk smash" all the time

what they have done to your boi is give him layers.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    That's ridiculous and untrue. Literally nothing I said there was against site rules. I keep making an effort to bring the discussion back on-topic to She-Hulk, even, to try and make sure those side discussions remain at least tangentially on-topic.
    Thats directly not true:

"Has a lot more to do with the misogyny and trolling in many of those posts"

I have been banned before for calling out obvious trolls. I'd never dare to call someone the m word.

Have you reported those posts? Use the report function. It may take several days for a mod to get to it, but they do process them all, and a mod may not think it's worth hitting, but that's up to the mod team, not users.
    Ofc i have. One of the mods have directly seen the posts and are active in this thread.

No, I'm saying you should take some responsibility for the things you have posted, if you earned an infraction for them. Did you, even, in this thread? I know at least one other guy did, but he was way over the line and if you're defending him on it that's ridiculous.
    I didnt - i have been a good boy since i know they are ready to pounce at me. So what things am i supposed to take responsibility for exactly?

Let's review, shall we?

You jumped in to shit on Tatiana Maslany's attractiveness, and stated you were "super tired of the female has to outdo male trope", as if the only way a woman could ever be better than a man is if someone's pushing a trope or agenda.
    I made no comment at all about the attractiveness of the actress whatsoever. So already here you are just blatantly lying.

You claimed Moon Knight was a "big dump on masculinity", which is just ridiculous.
    This is offtopic but Moon knight is completely imasculated and literally gets saved by the sidekick. He has an extremely small amount of actual screentime aswell.

You started in on the details of She-Hulk here, where you dismiss women's issues with violence and prejudice directly, saying "obivous that when you have the main character say things like she is angry because she is a women and she has dealt with catcalling - as if thats the worst thing in the world". And here, you're inventing the "as if that's the worst thing in the world", which was not only not implied by the dialogue but directly contradicted because catcalling was an early mention in a list that ramped up to "murder". You also in this post claimed that Walters was "instantly stronger than the hulk in every single way", which is another invention; not only is it not true, the show takes pains to show Banner's significantly stronger, and you just chose to lie about that.
    "where you dismiss women's issues with violence"

This is a completely left field assumption to make. It has absolutely nothing to do with what i said. I dont condone violence against anyone and i would never dismiss it. My arguments where that the catcalling is a problem but its hardly worth being angry all the time over - and that the issues with violence is something men face aswell - which is why it makes no sense that only women should be "angry all the time" about it.

Here, you tried to claim a few things;
    1> That "a pretty substantual majority dislikes this sort of thing", and to that, https://www.rottentomatoes.com/tv/sh...ttorney_at_law, categorically false and you don't have any backup for that claim; you just made it up out of nothing.
    2> You claim "She can instantly turn back and forth between hulk and normal form because she is a women", which is a lie. She can turn back and forth because she's capable of controlling her anger. Nothing to do with "being a woman"; you made that up.
    3> You said She had literally no identity crysis - she didnt struggle with rage issues or having to overcome and control her anger like bruce did for many years.", and while this is true, you're deliberately misrepresenting the show because it makes it clear that's a problem with Bruce specifically, as an individual; it has fuck-all to do with gender.
    Actually its the other way around - LOL. YOU claimed that its a minority of men who can be dismissed(insert whatever inflamatory words you used here, i dont remember them). Where as I corrected you stating that the only statistical evidence we have claims the opposite - and since then - or actually ever- you never provided anything to back up YOUR claim. Remember that you as the innitial claimee have the burden of proof here.

You made this comment; "I disagree with the whole women have it harder agenda." Which, y'know, is fairly misogynistic, given the mountains of extant prejudice out there including stuff like the current attack on women's basic self-ownership that's ongoing in the USA right now.
    Not agreeing that women have it harder is mysogynistic?
    I'm not from the US. I agree that the US have serious issues - one of them being the new abortion stuff. But remember that 50% of the population is women with a right to vote and i highly doubt that 100% of men vote for the new abortion laws.
    Where i am from women have considerably more advantages then men do.
    And from there we start getting repetitive and this is already pretty long. But the idea that you haven't been making shit up? Absolutely frickin' false and it's disrespectful as hell for you to shit there and unashamedly claim otherwise.
    it looks like i was able to address pretty much everything.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Al Gorefiend View Post
    There is a world war Hulk movie in the works apparently. It's only a matter of time something makes him snap.
    I think it's pretty clear that there hasn't been any "merge"; Banner's just in control. It's not the first time he's thought he's bottled the monster and was wrong about that.

If it's anything like the comic, though, it won't be Hulk breaking free so much as Banner getting depressed and Hulk growing up and taking the reins. Worldbreaker Hulk's about as smart as Banner, but fully Hulk. All it's gonna take is something significant enough to throw Banner into deep grief, and letting Hulk out to seek revenge while Banner cries it out inside for a few months/years.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivanstone View Post
    Your more than welcome to criticize my posts. If I think someone’s opinion is wrong, I tell them that. Freedom of speech isn’t freedom from consequence. Your more than welcome to report any of my posts.

Endus did a decent job of pointing out all your misogyny. Thanks Endus! It’s been a busy day a work today,
    You giving your support for me to critizise them isnt what matters though. Its all up to the mods and they really - as in really fucking dont like me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thats directly not true:

"Has a lot more to do with the misogyny and trolling in many of those posts"

I have been banned before for calling out obvious trolls. I'd never dare to call someone the m word.
    There's a difference between calling someone out as a misogynist, and pointing to misogyny in their posts. I stick to the words they used.

I made no comment at all about the attractiveness of the actress whatsoever. So already here you are just blatantly lying.
    Gumble did, and you backed him up by agreeing that there are "beauty standards". So no, I am not. I'm just capable of reading quote chains.

This is offtopic but Moon knight is completely imasculated and literally gets saved by the sidekick. He has an extremely small amount of actual screentime aswell.
    Thinking being saved by a woman is "emasculating" is just naked toxic masculinity garbage. So you're not making a case.

"where you dismiss women's issues with violence"

This is a completely left field assumption to make. It has absolutely nothing to do with what i said. I dont condone violence against anyone and i would never dismiss it. My arguments where that the catcalling is a problem but its hardly worth being angry all the time over - and that the issues with violence is something men face aswell - which is why it makes no sense that only women should be "angry all the time" about it.
    You don't dismiss the prejudice and condescension women face, you say, and then continue on to do exactly that.

Pretty much.
    I'm not from the US. I agree that the US have serious issues - one of them being the new abortion stuff. But remember that 50% of the population is women with a right to vote and i highly doubt that 100% of men vote for the new abortion laws.
    Where i am from women have considerably more advantages then men do.
    Strong doubt, especially since you won't even say where you're from. And it's completely irrelevant anyway, since She-Hulk's context is the USA.

it looks like i was able to address pretty much everything.
    Not even a little bit, no. You're still trying to push nonsense gender war garbage into the discussion for no justifiable reason.

And with that, I'm going to openly state that I'm done. I want to talk about the show, not this agenda nonsense.
    Last edited by Endus; 2022-08-26 at 09:10 PM.

Maybe you aren't Misogynistic, but this is such an unpopular opinion to the extent most people will call you out on it should you ever have these sorts of conversations face to face (I am guessing you dont).

You aren't doing your fellow men any favors by trying to say we have it harder, it's such a ridiculous statement to make. you get called Misogynistic, virgin etc. Etc. Because people will assume you have no clue or are simply trolling.

The last time I heard that shit was a NEET complaining women don't have to work as hard and can just be sluts to get by.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    He has an extremely small amount of actual screentime aswell.
    unless you mean In the white suit which would be a super weird way to measure it Moonkight has more then double the screen time of the next highest characters in the show.
    Steven Grant 01:48:09:11

Marc Spector 01:12:58:07

Layla El-Faouly 00:53:54:10
    https://www.reddit.com/r/marvelstudi...ime_breakdown/
    All I ever wanted was the truth. Remember those words as you read the ones that follow. I never set out to topple my father's kingdom of lies from a sense of misplaced pride. I never wanted to bleed the species to its marrow, reaving half the galaxy clean of human life in this bitter crusade. I never desired any of this, though I know the reasons for which it must be done. But all I ever wanted was the truth.

friend, friend you seem to be a member on this site for 3 years now. in all this time you didnt realize that this forum is a light version of twitter? if you are trully looking for honest discourse about this new marvel show you are in the wrong place. watched the 1st episode with the wife, pirated ofc cuz fu disney, thought it was crap as expected and that's that. its just that simple, you are made to entertain me not to preach about 1st world issues. if i am not entertained i leave the cinema or change the chanel. end of story
    There is a void in my heart. Have you come to fill it?

either Hulk learned how to control his rage and that's how he has experience to teach Jen, while also being able to do things neither Hulk alone or Bruce alone could do who "gasp" holds back with his actual relative - a COUSIN (how dare he) ... or he's a 2 dimensional carboard cutout of a boring character, going "Hulk smash" all the time

what they have done to your boi is give him layers.
    Oh those "layers" that happened off screen and given no explanation? So much deeper yeah.

I mean Loki and Hulk had a far more interesting relationship than whatever the hell you call the current banner/hulk.

You actually can do a lot with "Rage monster" that can destroy the planet, especially when hes actually a good guy, But intentions are not always what wins over in life.

Quote Originally Posted by cocomen2 View Post
    Seems that Mortal Kombat 5 feet tall girl from 1st episode were indeed - the Titania.

Why the fuck Jen suddenly acts as Deadpool 2.0; i mean she talks with herself alot but damn these meeting eyes with camera-man so cringe af.
    Its srsly strange to see 50y old woman that plays 30y old woman, same way like in teenagers tv-shows 30y old still going to high school.
    She is quite the ripper for a 50 year old.. Oh wait maybe thats because she is in her mid 30's.

It’s brave of this site to allow unmoderated discussion of gender issues. Many sites have banned such discussions because it tends to be unproductive and distracting from the actual topic of discussion.