Quote Originally Posted by Nebron View Post
    I don't know, if I were a designer, it would be such an obvious choice for development. There's never too many tanks in this game.
    After Death Knights, Monks and Demon Hunters, it is clear that adding a class with tank spec does not increase the number of available tanks by any significant degree.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    That ability where they fly across the field and breath downwards is Black. That's why it throws up rocks all over the place.
    the CC is also earth magic

- - - Updated - - -

As we are approaching closer to the launch of Season 4 on the week of August 2, we wanted to provide the Fated Raid schedule in advance so that raid groups can start their preparations and planning.

Fated Raids will be on the following weekly rotation:

August 2 – Fated Castle Nathria
    August 9 – Fated Sanctum of Domination
    August 16 – Fated Sepulcher of the First Ones
    August 23 – Fated Castle Nathria
    August 30 – Fated Sanctum of Domination
    September 6 – Fated Sepulcher of the First Ones
    And so on until the rotation is removed and all raids are Fated later in the season.
    While a raid is Fated, it will only be available in Fated difficulty, but the other two raids will still be available that week in their non-Fated difficulty.

See you in Season 4!

so after this rotation im guessing that everything becomes fated

As we are approaching closer to the launch of Season 4 on the week of August 2, we wanted to provide the Fated Raid schedule in advance so that raid groups can start their preparations and planning.

Fated Raids will be on the following weekly rotation:

August 2 – Fated Castle Nathria
    August 9 – Fated Sanctum of Domination
    August 16 – Fated Sepulcher of the First Ones
    August 23 – Fated Castle Nathria
    August 30 – Fated Sanctum of Domination
    September 6 – Fated Sepulcher of the First Ones
    And so on until the rotation is removed and all raids are Fated later in the season.
    While a raid is Fated, it will only be available in Fated difficulty, but the other two raids will still be available that week in their non-Fated difficulty.

See you in Season 4!

Really hoping this is beta week.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Really hoping this is beta week.
    Beta means no more changes to talent trees...there is at least one talent tree that's not even out. Perhaps let Vengeance DHs test their trees and give feedback and let blizz reiterate on their and other talent trees that are in dire need of it before wanting beta. Thx.

Quote Originally Posted by ExiHext View Post
    Beta means no more changes to talent trees...there is at least one talent tree that's not even out. Perhaps let Vengeance DHs test their trees and give feedback and let blizz reiterate on their and other talent trees that are in dire need of it before wanting beta. Thx.
    Lol no, beta doesn't mean that at all. Talents trees and classes change throughout beta.

what??
    beta just means "feature complete"
    toss in the DH tank and thats what you now have

heck for soul binds they tweaked them up to 3 weeks before launch

? Why would beta means no changes to talent trees? It's beta lol

Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Nice try, but I still dont like the model..
    That's fine, you don't have to play one, no one is forcing you too, leave the Dracthyr alone, they're fine.

Beta would basically mean FOCUSING on rearranging and balancing things like Talent Trees. Just that nothing new would get added anymore, like Dragonflying stuff, new specs, dungeons, quests and such.

No. Beta means feature lock, so no new major features will be added once they shift to Beta.

Included features can still be worked on and adjusted, and yes, that includes the talents.

If we had any other features added in DF we'd probs know them by now. It's more than ready for Beta at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    If we had any other features added in DF we'd probs know them by now. It's more than ready for Beta at this point.
    I'm hoping we might get some preview of an 11.0 feature in a later patch.

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm ready for some priest news.

Please.

Formerly known as Arafal

I don't agree with tour definition of beta testing. But Blizzard's never made it a rule how they conduct their alpha and beta testing.

Anyway in software development, alpha testing is aimed to be a structured testing. Sometimes aimed at specific feature testing and the goal here is to react quickly at what needs improvement. Whereas beta testing is aimed at broad public with freedom to test what they want as they want. The feedback is of course analyzed but you don't commit to improve on any specific for the product release and usually plan to improve for next version.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I'm hoping we might get some preview of an 11.0 feature in a later patch.
    Wouldn't that be a 10.x feature though? Like Renown for example.

Like, the way reps work in 10.0 is like Renown right? But I wouldn't call it new either.

Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    We just need all classes, specs and professions included and it should transition into beta.

To be fair, it can't be long until pre patch PTR right? If the leaked schedule is at least... intended to be accurate then PTR needs testing soonish.
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

Quote Originally Posted by gcsmith View Post
    To be fair, it can't be long until pre patch PTR right? If the leaked schedule is at least... intended to be accurate then PTR needs testing soonish.
    Assuming its correct. Which I still doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by gcsmith View Post
    If pre-patch goes live mid November, we still have a month or more left until the PTR would be needed. I doubt they're going to test the pre-patch for several months.

On another note: Did they say anything about the new talents coming with pre-patch or with Dragonflight launch? I don't remember.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    I'm ready for some priest news.

Please.
    Mistweaver Monk got an update post and I for sure did not expect that to happen, so Priest / Druid news should be imminent.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    If pre-patch goes live mid November, we still have a month or more left until the PTR would be needed. I doubt they're going to test the pre-patch for several months.

On another note: Did they say anything about the new talents coming with pre-patch or with Dragonflight launch? I don't remember.

- - - Updated - - -

Mistweaver Monk got an update post and I for sure did not expect that to happen, so Priest / Druid news should be imminent.
    Pre-patch is more likely to go live early November. Two weeks of Dracthyr levelling, then two weeks of Pre-patch event.
    The world revamp dream will never die!