Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post
    You know gaming has gone shit when they are selling you the same game you already own and people gobble it up like its the best thing since sliced ham
    Where does it say that you can buy wotlk? Should be easy for you to find and quote the text that says you can buy wotlk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

Hahaha, this prize for a +15 year old game… and the mount looks crap for the retail version so hard pass on my part for this will wait a year and get it for 15 euro.

Seriously? 50 bucks for a boost and cosmetic crap?if that included at least a month of gametime i might have considered it, but paying a AAA game full retail price in order to not play the game is dumb for people who have been playing for a while, and for new players, since it doesn't include gametime, its 63 dollars just to get into the game with a leveled character which you'll need to level up anyway in a month. Kind of insane for a game that has already been produced a decade ago.

3+ Year Old Account
    Wrath of the Lich King Classic - Game Upgrades
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Wrath of the Lich King Classic will be included with every WoW players’ subscription at no additional cost.
    Please read, people. It's literally in the first row. This really shouldn't be necessary to specify.
    Last edited by Ghanir; 2022-08-31 at 01:18 AM.

Imagine paying paying 50/80 for boosts in classic, lmao.

Blizzard WE LOVE YOU! *fangirling

Does it come with 1k gold for dual spec? That's the one thing I need, and I am WAY behind. level 61 and have 300gold Tough times. The struggle is real y'all...

everyone mad cause they're broke

Is it possible to just purchase the level 70 boost without paying for all that extra nonsense I don't need?

This would have been a nice value.

Back when Wrath came out.

Now? Please. I'm not paying that much money for a boost and a few pieces of crap for an expansion I played years ago.
    How joyous to be in such a place! Where phishing is not only allowed, it is encouraged!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Northy View Post
    Is it possible to just purchase the level 70 boost without paying for all that extra nonsense I don't need?
    No.

/10char

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwijello View Post
    Does it come with 1k gold for dual spec? That's the one thing I need, and I am WAY behind. level 61 and have 300gold Tough times. The struggle is real y'all...
    While I'd like it if they did give 1000g for dual spec, I sincerely doubt they will.

Hopefully I get proven wrong though.

With how many people complained about the BC collector's edition I'm a bit surprised they did this again, but money talks, and people are clearly buying it. At least, to my knowledge, this remains optional and we still get WotLK with membership?

Quote Originally Posted by Nerph- View Post
    No.

/10char

- - - Updated - - -

While I'd like it if they did give 1000g for dual spec, I sincerely doubt they will.

Hopefully I get proven wrong though.
    They won't. I was just joking. Sort of. I have no gold, but it's because I just started playing again. I will get enough soon enough.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Would be nice if this levelled your professions to at least 300, but I guess you can't have everything.

I'm on the fence. I like the mounts, and was planning on boosting a Pala (my server is dead for dungeons below 70, sadly) but I was hoping not to spend more than £30. Will see...it also only gives the basic flying from what I understand, not epic flying. Which is a bit of a bummer.

80 fucking dollars for a re-release of a game that was $20 15 years ago.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeJuice View Post
    80 fucking dollars for a re-release of a game that was $20 15 years ago.
    No.

15 dollars (ie. sub fee) for a re-release of a game that was $20 15 years ago.

Nothing in these Northrend passes is needed in order to fully play the game, they are merely QoL stuff.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiwijello View Post
    Considering the starting gold for the lvl 58 boost is 25g I doubt it'll be much more than that for the 70 boost.

So, since we can't spit, how are we gonna make people on this mount feel ridiculed?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Algorath View Post
    So, since we can't spit, how are we gonna make people on this mount feel ridiculed?
    By growing up.

Quote Originally Posted by Algorath View Post
    Ever spent your money in life for things that have no beneficial use, such as alcohol or cigarettes? If yes, try growing up before roleplaying as a child you might've been during original WOTLK.