10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    The fact Jimmy G beat them twice with less talent but finally ran out of gas doesn't quite paint the picture you wanted to about him losing with a "stacked team".
    I honestly forgot they got swept by the 9ers in the regular season until this. lol.

Theres no "charade" from me, I am not claiming that Rams team had multiple HOFers when it maybe has one, possibly too early to name two.... Don't worry though. You have two for sure this season though!
    Last edited by Vetali; 2022-08-31 at 05:01 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    I honestly forgot they got swept by the 9ers in the regular season until this. lol.

Theres no "charade" from me, I am not claiming that Rams team had multiple HOFers when it maybe has one, possibly too early to name two.... Don't worry though. You have two for sure this season though!
    Maybe 3. If stafford gets another he’s in Kurt Warner territory, if he isn’t already.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ProphetFlume View Post
    Maybe 3. If stafford gets another he’s in Kurt Warner territory, if he isn’t already.
    Yeah, I was pretty drunk when I wrote that last night.

Whitworth for sure.
    Donald most likely, though he wont have Wilson to pad his stats twice a year now.
    Stafford would be a reach right now.

This year they have Wagner, already a HOFer and I can see playing another 3 years at least.

Bills in the 90s were a super team. I think that team has 5 HoFers on it and counting. Problem is, there was a super team in Dallas, and they were fueled by coke and strippers, which was apparently superior to us wholesome Buffalo Bills. /s

10+ Year Old Account
    Raiders should just trade away all their first round picks like the Rams, maybe that way they'd actually get something.
    /s

10+ Year Old Account
    Raiders should just trade away all their first round picks like the Rams, maybe that way they'd actually get something.
    We did, Davante.

Bears just picked up Leatherwood and saved us about 5.9 mil in dead money this season. God bless Chicago for being even more terrible at football than we are.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    Eli Apple performing well? Well I guess.....

It kills me how many Saints are on the Bengals now, Eli Apple, Vonn Bell, Trey Hendrickson. Was sad to see Trey go, he finally broke out and cashed in nicely, so good on him, just wish it was with the Saints lol. Proved it was not a fluke with that Bengals year too.

Speaking of the Saints they traded off Gardner-Johnson and cut Ian Book. Book has been so bad I hope he does not surface on the practice squad, go after someone else.
    Eli Apple was fantastic for the Bengals last year.

Was well above average in PFF through the regular season, had a game sealing pick against Tennessee, droped a pick 6 against KC but made a cruical stop at the end of the first half to keep the game in reach, and did great covering Kupp until the last drive. Dude is a baller. I'm not sure why he's a meme.

- - - Updated - - -

Superteams don't exist. Even the best NFL teams have a hole in some position somewhere.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    We did, Davante.

Bears just picked up Leatherwood and saved us about 5.9 mil in dead money this season. God bless Chicago for being even more terrible at football than we are.
    They took him on waivers?! LOL
    /s

They claimed 6 players. Maybe they just got confused?

10+ Year Old Account
    Yep, Bears are still really bad at football.

Russell Wilson is going to be massively overpaid this year.

Guess they had the cap space to front load the extension, but the contract is still kind of strange. He will just end up wanting a new contract in 3 years when the guaranteed money is up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Saints secondary is ruined. All 3 safeties from last year are gone after they stupidly traded away Ceedy and let Marcus go in free agency. What happens right after the idiotic trade? Our new safety gets arrested for aggravated assault with a firearm.... Feel like we wouldn't have made these stupid moves if Payton was still around.
    /s

The Cardinals had one of their players burn themselves with oil while cooking. That is a new one, but also must be one of the most painful ways to end up on IR.

Our new safety gets arrested for aggravated assault with a firearm....
    It must be really hard to just not commit crimes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grube View Post
    Russell Wilson is going to be massively overpaid this year.
    Especially because hes not gonna be putting the whole team on his shoulders this year.

10+ Year Old Account
    It must be really hard to just not commit crimes.
    Allegedly waved a gun at a car full of teenage girls, which is something we all struggle to avoid.
    /s

10+ Year Old Account
    Allegedly waved a gun at a car full of teenage girls, which is something we all struggle to avoid.
    I mean, it was only his gun. That's a step up from the behaviour of most players who fall foul of the NFL's conduct rules.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    I mean, it was only his gun. That's a step up from the behaviour of most players who fall foul of the NFL's conduct rules.
    Preferring to see a gun over a penis; what are you, American?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    Especially because hes not gonna be putting the whole team on his shoulders this year.
    Carrying his o-line on his shoulders explains why he gets sacked holding the ball too long.

10+ Year Old Account
    Carrying his o-line on his shoulders explains why he gets sacked holding the ball too long.
    Aye, at least you are ready.

https://www.reddit.com/r/nfl/comment...ney_its_about/ This is just gold to me.

Almost season time bay-bee.

I'm salivating at what the Bengals can be this year. Most sacked QB lead the league but still managed to lead in NFL in completion percentage and put-up A tier TDs.

Mixon was hit in the backfield in 50 percent of his snaps and still ranked top 5 among RBS in yards and Touchdowns.

Only one offensive line starter is coming back from last year, Jonah Williams. Ted Karras, our FA from New England, has become a team captain. Cappa and Collins are fucking Beasts. The only question mark is Cordell Volson.

It may not be a top-10 line, but it's hard to beleive that it won't be better.

Apart from Defensive tackle, there aren't a lot of question marks on the defense. If they can get turnovers in the regular season like they did the playoffs, they'll be top 5.

AFC Champs? Probably not, at least statistically speaking. But that says more about the AFC (Cheifs, Bills, Chargers, Raiders, etc) than it does about Cincy. AFC isn't as stacked as people think (Colts, Steelers, Browns, and Dolphins are overhyped). But it's still the most stacked it has ever been.

Side Note: I've noticed animosity has been growing between Bengals fans and Ravens fans, players. and coaches the last two years. It'll probably boil and escalate further this year. Fun storyline to watch.
    Last edited by NotBigzo; 2022-09-08 at 08:55 PM.