Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Clawsout View Post
    Imagine having this guy in your guild now be glad you dont
    So did you have something to say or are you here because nobody cares what you have to say in guildchat?
    Spoiler alert: This is not guildchat and We don't care either.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    yes,you dont ''need'' moonking form to cast,its like you said,they arent like bear or cat mandatory,moonkin just gives some benefits
    Exactly. These benefits should in turn be made mainline just like how they rightly did with resto treant.
    Last edited by Spritz Bergak; 2022-08-31 at 10:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by oKURWAmon View Post
    So one thing that's cool about the new talent trees is simply that you must not pick the ugly fatass pre-fired chicken form if you absolutely hate how shitty it looks.

You can just leave that shit out altogether and cast while looking at your cool-ass character in your constantly progressing better armor giving you a sense of accomplishment throughout your journey,

instead of forcing you to look at the oversized asshole of cross between a fucking moose and thanksgiving poultry.

I'm starting to dig these new talent trees more and more.

#SayNoToKFCForm

This is Malfurion Stromrage. He never even once shapeshifted into dinner form, yet is still one of the most powerful druids in existence.
    Be like Malfurion. #SayNoToUglyTurkeyForm
    First of all, you could've just used a glyph that was added all the way back in MoP I believe.

And second of all, this is easily the most cringe post I have seen this month.

If you aren't, then you would probably be okay if it was a nude peter griffin you shapeshift into.
    It has the same lore background and justification as moonkin after all: and that background, when expressed in numbers is 0.

We just don't have the same tastes.
    I would love to wander around as naked peter griffin slinging spells about tbh

but ive also always liked the boomkin form.

Quote Originally Posted by Clawsout View Post
    Imagine having this guy in your guild now be glad you dont
    That is a really good point

Quote Originally Posted by RobertMugabe View Post
    First of all, you could've just used a glyph that was added all the way back in MoP I believe.

And second of all, this is easily the most cringe post I have seen this month.
    The cringiest thing is that you are unable to read the thread. your "idea" of a "solution" was discussed way back in the first few posts.
    It's already been deemed as invalid as your shitpost.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ABK Morgan View Post
    I would love to wander around as naked peter griffin slinging spells about tbh

but ive also always liked the boomkin form.
    Well I never did. If you want to mod your own WoW client to do that tho, I suppose that's your choice XD

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zzidolfas View Post
    That is a really good point
    Yes, reply to yourself on a third burner account please, maybe that way you can get a semblance of a real conversation.
    How desperate can one troll like you be?

Yes, reply to yourself on a third burner account please, maybe that way you can get a semblance of a real conversation.
    How desperate can one troll like you be?
    lol cmon,so if a new account makes any reply its someones burner?how many posts until it stops being one ?

Okay but your /chicken emotes are gonna be lame if you are not a chicken.
    And you're gonna lose the ability to flap your wings.

lol cmon,so if a new account makes any reply its someones burner?how many posts until it stops being one ?
    Well, this case is just too obvious :P

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DatToffer View Post
    Okay but your /chicken emotes are gonna be lame if you are not a chicken.
    And you're gonna lose the ability to flap your wings.
    The great part is a glyph can still be there for moonkin :P

People use the form for cosmetic purposes anyways just like treant, might as well turn it into a glyph or book and learn it together with the flap ability.

let memekin form be there for the laughs, but not mandatory for serious stuff, as it never should have been to begin with.
    Last edited by Spritz Bergak; 2022-08-31 at 11:03 AM.

Have you tried playing the far superior zandalari druid ?

Sure, it's a step up, but still not nearly enough. Sadly the problem remains as long as we can't see ourselves
    Last edited by Spritz Bergak; 2022-08-31 at 11:09 AM.

I think you should drop playing druid. You don't have what it takes.
    Maybe try a mage or some shit.

I think you should drop playing druid. You don't have what it takes.
    Maybe try a mage or some shit.
    so you think that playing a bigass chiken is some kind of prerequisite to playing druid?

screw your head on the right way and maybe you will see how utterly idiotic that notion is.

10+ Year Old Account
    1. No. the point is you transform into a bear to tank, and into a cat to sneak around. CASTING DOES NOT NEED TRANSFORMATION WHATSOEVER. See resto.
    You transform into a bear form to tank and gain benefits from this transformation.
    You transform into travel form to cover ground and gain benefits from this transformation.
    You transform into cat form to deal damage and gain benefits from this transformation.
    You transform into aquatic form to swim and gain benefits from this transformation.
    You can transform into Moonkin to deal damage and gain benefits from this transformation.
    Or, you can transform into "Star form" to deal damage and gain benefits from this transformation.
    You used to transform into a tree to heal and gain benefits from this transformation.
    You now temporarily transform into a tree to heal and gain benefits from this transformation.

Are you getting the theme here? You are meant to gain benefits from shapeshifting/transforming! That is what the Druid is all about!

2. Glyph of stars is an alien cumdripping cockshower at best. And a horrible fucking insult to any sane person at worst.
    Fuck me, there's no pleasing you before everything looks monotone and the same, huh? It is a slight moonlit form with star fall, you can describe it how you wish with the basement dictionary. You have the solution you sought.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

so you think that playing a bigass chiken is some kind of prerequisite to playing druid?

screw your head on the right way and maybe you will see how utterly idiotic that notion is.
    If you can't handle druids at their Cock-A-Doodle-Doo, you don't deserve them at their Shooting Stars.

If you can't handle druids at their Cock-A-Doodle-Doo, you don't deserve them at their Shooting Stars.
    Such an arbitrary and nonsensical notion deserves to be buried :P

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    Counterpoint: Fat chicken is the BEST form of them all and your opinion is just that; an opinion.
    Malfurion also looks ridiculous as he is today; he'd be much better served to go chicken form, then maybe his tree wouldn't have gotten owned by living dead girl.

10+ Year Old Account
    who decides who is a real druid? you? Malfurion never shapeshifted into moonkin and he is still a full-fledged druid.
    Better brush up on your lore before you spout bullshit pal.
    You might want to read into Malfurion yourself. Malfurion is quite a more special case than the average Druid. I mean, what you see on him, is not an outfit.

- - - Updated - - -

The cringiest thing is that you are unable to read the thread. your "idea" of a "solution" was discussed way back in the first few posts.
    It's already been deemed as invalid as your shitpost.
    No. You deemed it invalid because you did not like that there was an actual solution to your issue.

- - - Updated - - -

The user is just unhappy that enough people are not on his side on this topic.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    You transform into a bear form to tank and gain benefits from this transformation.
    You transform into travel form to cover ground and gain benefits from this transformation.
    You transform into cat form to deal damage and gain benefits from this transformation.
    You transform into aquatic form to swim and gain benefits from this transformation.
    You can transform into Moonkin to deal damage and gain benefits from this transformation.
    Or, you can transform into "Star form" to deal damage and gain benefits from this transformation.
    You used to transform into a tree to heal and gain benefits from this transformation.
    You now temporarily transform into a tree to heal and gain benefits from this transformation.

Are you getting the theme here? You are meant to gain benefits from shapeshifting/transforming! That is what the Druid is all about!

Fuck me, there's no pleasing you before everything looks monotone and the same, huh? It is a slight moonlit form with star fall, you can describe it how you wish with the basement dictionary. You have the solution you sought.
    1. A moonkin is till not needed to deal magic damage, nor a tree to heal. you can twist and turn it however you want, facts remain facts.

Again, maybe since you didn't get it the first time around: NO TRANSFORMATION IS NEEDED TO CAST SPELLS. REFER TO MALFURION.

2. Monotone? MONOTONE? you dare talk to me about being monotone while every balance druid is the same ugly ass chicken as the next one?

Open your fucking eyes if you have any and look at the 0 diversity moonkin offers.

Whereas were it a glyph not only could you live out your perverse fantasies about being an obese farm animal, but you could let other people be at peace too.

10+ Year Old Account
    OP wishes to be a mage without being a mage, basically. OP doesn't wish to look like a Druid when playing a Druid.

Quote Originally Posted by Jujudrood View Post
    Counterpoint: Fat chicken is the BEST form of them all and your opinion is just that; an opinion.
    Malfurion also looks ridiculous as he is today; he'd be much better served to go chicken form, then maybe his tree wouldn't have gotten owned by living dead girl.
    And your opinion is indeed just that: an opinion.
    the difference between our opinions is you clearly demonstrated how yours is wrong, by pulling apples and oranges comparisons out of your ass.