Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    As said previously, Draenei locks could simply be Eredar or other who want to come back after BL got rekt. Sure, taboo af, and plenty of Draenei would be pissed, but it can be done. We did accept DK's pretty much immediately, after all. Also, nelv mages got accepted ez, and arcane magic was also a big taboo in that society.
    Sure. My first thought on how it could work was simply having them tagged as Eredar and have unique customisation options. Basically they really just did give up their faction affiliation, or they could be ex-Legion now that things went bottoms up. Not sure DKs really work as a counterpoint; they're distrusted, but they were never as forbidden to begin with. Night Elf Mages are still Night Elves regardless of whether the Night Elf faction accepts them. They don't suddenly change race. Draenei are different in that it is not actually a race, but a faction and philosophy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by micwini View Post
    New build today?
    Yes realms are offline

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valysar View Post
    Yes realms are offline
    New priest when?????!!!
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

5+ Year Old Account
    give us a new gold sink mount pls
    Then the storm broke, and the dragons danced.

Quote Originally Posted by BaumanKing View Post
    It's long overdue for all races to get all classes. Give players the freedom to express themselves the way they want.
    They’ve already said that’s pretty much what they’re going towards, so any race/class combo isn’t going to be a surprise anymore.

The whole "should all races be all classes" argument shouldn't even be contested at this point. The fact that the Pandaren were able to teach near enough every race how to be monks is testament that, all you need to be a certain class is to be trained in it.

huh new build today? surprised since Jedith was confident it wasn't until tomorrow. Also looks like PTR is going to get the pre patch soon.
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

waiting for the new build, hoping for dh tank

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmicpreds View Post
    Why would it be tomorrow?
    No idea, but I assume some of the streamers have internal sources.
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

Quote Originally Posted by Guyviroth View Post
    The whole "should all races be all classes" argument shouldn't even be contested at this point. The fact that the Pandaren were able to teach near enough every race how to be monks is testament that, all you need to be a certain class is to be trained in it.
    I don't have a problem with almost every race being every class(Mag'har literally cannot be warlocks or they're no longer Mag'har, and their skin turns green).
    What I would have a problem with is orders of these new classes within their societies. The player being an Draenei warlock is a random one off Draenei that said fuck their cultural traditions. But an order of warlocks formed within the Draenei society is an alteration to Draenei culture that just will never make sense.

So do let us be almost all classes. But don't give them widespread NPC representation.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorgar Aurelian View Post
    The horde doesn’t really seem to like warlocks any more and it seems unlikely orcs would want them around given the whole enslaved by the legion thing.

The only way it would really work in either faction would be if people just didn’t know they were warlocks as unlike the DK’s joining who did every thing bad against there will the eradar we’re almost all willingly evil which paints a bad picture even if Draenei warlocks wouldn’t technically be eradar of the legion.
    Orcs team up with demons every 2 years give or take lore wise... all they would have to do is apologize and the orcs would be cool with it.

Quote Originally Posted by loras View Post
    While i do not mean to take sides in this particular exchange i just got a "Leave Britney alone!!" vibe from this exchange.

Probably not entirely justified, but funny enough to share.
    Video idea

5+ Year Old Account
    where build

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmicpreds View Post
    Huh...

Maybe there is no build today...
    There was a bit of a double-whammy maintenance it appears, with PTR and Alpha both getting the same 10.0 build a few hours apart. Guess that took a little more time to do so either we get the build very soon (in the next hour) or we get it tomorrow, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorgar Aurelian View Post
    The horde doesn’t really seem to like warlocks any more and it seems unlikely orcs would want them around given the whole enslaved by the legion thing.
    Thats why virtually every horde race has warlocks?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Myradin View Post
    Obviously for gameplay purposes duh, doesn't change the fact warlocks are still frowned upon.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Myradin View Post
    having warlocks =/= working with eradar.
    All I ever wanted was the truth. Remember those words as you read the ones that follow. I never set out to topple my father's kingdom of lies from a sense of misplaced pride. I never wanted to bleed the species to its marrow, reaving half the galaxy clean of human life in this bitter crusade. I never desired any of this, though I know the reasons for which it must be done. But all I ever wanted was the truth.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    There was a bit of a double-whammy maintenance it appears, with PTR and Alpha both getting the same 10.0 build a few hours apart. Guess that took a little more time to do so either we get the build very soon (in the next hour) or we get it tomorrow, I guess.
    Looks to be tomorrow at this point. Ah well, better later & working than now & broken.

Interesting that both have the same 10.0 build. Makes me wonder if we're getting the pre-patch PTR & beta at the same time. Would be a good way to get more hands on the talent trees for feedback while at the same time transitioning to a new phase of testing.

5+ Year Old Account
    So all the builds are going to be coming out on Thursday / Friday henceforth ...

Hoping we get some music in the next build