Page 1 of 2
LastLast

should the NEXT expansion be on the moons to celebrate the new moon missions?

Were doing the Artemis program to put people and a base on the moon. Should WoW mirror this with an expansion to the moons of Azeroth?
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    Were doing the Artemis program to put people and a base on the moon. Should WoW mirror this with an expansion to the moons of Azeroth?
    No thanks. A patch, maybe, an expansion - no thanks.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Might a cool environment to stick a raid to.

3+ Year Old Account
    Wouldn't Square sue?
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Considering they scrubbed and delayed the launch...

Quote Originally Posted by LemonDemonGirl View Post
    Wouldn't Square sue?
    ....you can't hold a copyright on going to the moon

Nah, don't want another otherworldly expansion so soon. Also real world events shouldn't impact WoW more than some minor references. Basing entire expansion on something like Artemis mission is rather dumb. At best I would see something like a little goblin NPC who is building a rocket called Armetis too the moon as reference. Entire expansion? Naah

Why? Because going to the moon was such a smashing success nobody bothered to take a stab at it again for fifty years?

I think this is one of those themes that is likely to have a vocal minority voice its loud support while alienating the majority, the moon landing for all its propagandarific splendor was rather lacking in the practical consequence area. It did nothing the SU hadn't done done already with its space shenanigans; that's why we've riddled earth's orbit with sattelites while regarding the moon mostly as a symbolic thing.

Also in terms of dullness of environment it doesn't get more dull than moons, it's literally only dust and rocks.
    Last edited by loras; 2022-09-01 at 10:26 AM.
    This is a signature of an ailing giant, boundless in pride, wit and strength.
    Yet also as humble as health and humor permit.

Furthermore, I consider that Carthage Slam must be destroyed.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    We probably will soon seeing that we're due a return of the burning legion and wrap up of the sword in silithus. I don't mind it, i'm a sucker for space adventures and everything involving our lady of the moon Elune.
    If you knew the candle was fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiwack View Post
    We probably will soon seeing that we're due a return of the burning legion and wrap up of the sword in silithus.
    What sword?

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by George View Post
    What sword?
    Not been to silithus lately?
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

There definitely aren't any swords in Silithus that Blizzard or the playerbase should care about.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    Jebaited.

But no im not into any moon stuff in WoW.
    That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange Aeons even Death may die.

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    There is no sword in Silithus. It is all ok.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    what? why? should every real life event have a corresponding expansion/patch attached to them? no. no they should not.

Lol... WoW doesn't do fun stuff like that.

5+ Year Old Account
    Maybe a couple of side jokes, mostly gnome/goblin related would be cool imo. But not any more than that.

I mean, I've been waiting for the "We go to the moons and meet/probably fight Elune in a raid" expansion forever, but no reason to tie it into IRL stuff

Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    what? why? should every real life event have a corresponding expansion/patch attached to them? no. no they should not.
    but the moons have always been there. if we were to ever go to them in game, now is the time imo.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

Reminds me of when people used to suggest that they should add 9/11 memorials in WoW, except that this is supposed to be an expac.