Monk Talent Calculator up on Wowhead

So ya, the Monk tree calculator is up on wowhead.

I was looking forward to it, until i looked through it.
    Its like a horror show. i really hope the give these trees the love hunters have been getting.
    the base tree requires sooooo much useless spending to get baseline abilities and the spec trees are nonsensical.

im still hopeful for final iteration, but this current one has me sad and nervous.

*they did bring fistweavers back properly, as im seeing. which im happy about*

*after going through each tree, main monk tree seems the most out of wack. the spec trees arent terrible, but still need alot of work imo*
    Last edited by Djaye; 2022-08-21 at 01:18 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    that new statue dps cooldown in the base tree looks amazing certainly might be a good choice wonder how the numbers look on that thing
    Last edited by Julmara; 2022-08-27 at 09:50 AM.

Blademaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    Anybody know if we get a monk tree per specialization or if it's the same common one for all three ?
    I switch spec all time (dps in M+, H in Raid and tank when needed), That's going to be an issue to mix the three of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenis View Post
    Anybody know if we get a monk tree per specialization or if it's the same common one for all three ?
    I switch spec all time (dps in M+, H in Raid and tank when needed), That's going to be an issue to mix the three of them.
    You can save multiple builds

7+ Year Old Account
    i wonder if you can take two starting paths i dont really wanna lose out on paralysis

Quote Originally Posted by Julmara View Post
    i wonder if you can take two starting paths i dont really wanna lose out on paralysis
    You get a certain ability free with a specialization (Soothing Mist as MW, Rising Sun Kick as WW, and Tiger's Lust as BrM right now) but you are freely able to spend points to get them as any spec, so you can get Paralysis (and Tiger's Lust) in all specs if you are willing to spend the points on them. Given what's behind them, I think all specs are likely to take Paralysis and Imp Paralysis to get Fortifying Brew and its improvement at least.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitholan View Post
    You get a certain ability free with a specialization (Soothing Mist as MW, Rising Sun Kick as WW, and Tiger's Lust as BrM right now) but you are freely able to spend points to get them as any spec, so you can get Paralysis (and Tiger's Lust) in all specs if you are willing to spend the points on them. Given what's behind them, I think all specs are likely to take Paralysis and Imp Paralysis to get Fortifying Brew and its improvement at least.
    yeah im brew and i presonaly think tigerslust is fucking stupid as a start