Thread: Genshin Impact

Tested Dendro team today.
    Sucrose is level 70...with 30 EM and VV set.
    Raiden im using with 1020 EM...but she kinda useless
    Traveler needs talents, they are still low level

Seems insane pretty fast clear even with half build chars

Quote Originally Posted by minteK917 View Post
    Only poor razor is left in the dust lol. One day physical will be a thing.
    Khaenri'ah bringing in the physical archon copium.

Quote Originally Posted by blackpink View Post
    There actually is a comp that works for razor but it involves c6 bennett, which I'm not going to do just for razor. Not to mention if you ever have to step out of the circle your damage will just completely disappear. It's not a very practical comp imo but thought I'd mention it.
    Actually interested in this, since I have Bennet c6 and Razor is my main. I'm down to clown with meme builds. Having said that, I did try overload Razor with pyro goblet in the past and it was meh at best, you need uncceable mobs otherwise you're going to have a bad time.

Quote Originally Posted by Roanda View Post
    Tested Dendro team today.
    Sucrose is level 70...with 30 EM and VV set.
    Raiden im using with 1020 EM...but she kinda useless
    Traveler needs talents, they are still low level

Seems insane pretty fast clear even with half build chars
    My raiden is super invested C3 lol. Dendro is just okay on her, she hits too hard, shes hyper Carry during burst and you need to use charged attacks rotation to get the full out of her burst. Dendro is pretty different from melt and vaporise. It adds a flat amount of damage to your attacks, based on your em, attack% and it can also crit. During the burst at best the dendro adds like 3000-4000 to her damage, which is not too great, considering If i manage to get full buff before burst i crit for around 500k, 4000 on it is literally unnoticeable. Its noticable on the normal attacks in the rotation, but even on the charged its not much of a buff to the damage.

Now someone like Keqing that hits multiple time a second for much lower damage, its a pretty huge upgrade or to be honest Fislh probably the most insane unit with dendro. The birb is based on 30% of her damage, but with the reaction that damage is a x4 often and since its not a reaction that goes away its just permanent buff to her damage. Honestly shes just the xiangling of electro for dendro now. Must build free c6 character.

My raiden is super invested C3 lol. Dendro is just okay on her, she hits too hard, shes hyper Carry during burst and you need to use charged attacks rotation to get the full out of her burst. Dendro is pretty different from melt and vaporise. It adds a flat amount of damage to your attacks, based on your em, attack% and it can also crit. During the burst at best the dendro adds like 3000-4000 to her damage, which is not too great, considering If i manage to get full buff before burst i crit for around 500k, 4000 on it is literally unnoticeable. Its noticable on the normal attacks in the rotation, but even on the charged its not much of a buff to the damage.

Now someone like Keqing that hits multiple time a second for much lower damage, its a pretty huge upgrade or to be honest Fislh probably the most insane unit with dendro. The birb is based on 30% of her damage, but with the reaction that damage is a x4 often and since its not a reaction that goes away its just permanent buff to her damage. Honestly shes just the xiangling of electro for dendro now. Must build free c6 character.
    I just have a 1020 EM artifact set and i have no idea who to use it on
    Should i use it on Sucrose? But is not VV set...is random pieces...
    I really want to use it on someone...

And thanks for the Raiden input and info
    Last edited by Big Thanks; 2022-09-04 at 12:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Roanda View Post
    I just have a 1020 EM artifact set and i have no idea who to use it on
    Should i use it on Sucrose? But is not VV set...is random pieces...
    I really want to use it on someone...

And thanks for the Raiden input and info
    Yeah just build raiden like a regular main dps, with some ER. You just want her to hit as hard as possible, her power comes from having supports with expensive energy costs to get your full 60 resolve not reactions, in fact i try to avoid for example overload with her since it push enemies, electrocharged is the only thing thats okay. Her initial hits and all her attacks during the burst have a base % damage and are burst damage so normal attack damage doesent matter and then gets an additive part given by those stacks that max at 60 when the circle on your back is filled. So with no stack for example the initial attack is 902% damage at maxed talent level. +8.75% per stack so 525%. So her starting hit is 1427% damage at 60 stacks. Her charged attack during this is a double hit aoe 135.1%+163%, but with 60 stack they turn into 232.9+260.8. Electro reactions, including dendro just dont scale that high which probably shouldnt with raiden in the game, if 1.5x and 2x existed in electro, Raiden would be hitting for millions.

I guess with dendro they had a kind of compromise. So aggravate is about being fast with your electro applications instead of hitting hard since the reaction doesent go away. It is fine thematically for electro to be about speed. So imo we just need more Electro units that hit very fast with electro damage. Fishl is the one that fits that right now, Keqing is kinda doing it, same for Beidou. We need someone like an Electro version of Ayato. That would be the aggravate dream.
    Last edited by minteK917; 2022-09-04 at 01:44 PM.

Ok im playing the Sumeru story
    And all i can think is..."Whoever is responsible for this needs an ass beating"

I want this to happen to whoever is responsible:

Quote Originally Posted by Gomelus View Post
    Khaenri'ah bringing in the physical archon copium.

Actually interested in this, since I have Bennet c6 and Razor is my main. I'm down to clown with meme builds. Having said that, I did try overload Razor with pyro goblet in the past and it was meh at best, you need uncceable mobs otherwise you're going to have a bad time.

It's a lot different than the copium builds in the past and is actually very viable. I just don't like it because of c6 bennett requirement (and the very tiny circle, that no enemies ever just stay in for you). I just want to comment, Zajef said c6 bennett isn't required but it actually is. If you don't use that, you might as well just use some other electric character because razor isn't really providing much with his physical attacks and then it just becomes a completely different comp from what was intended.

Another thing I'd like to comment on, he says it's an ok comp...lol maybe for whales its an "ok" comp. It's very strong if you ask me.
    Last edited by blackpink; 2022-09-04 at 06:29 PM.

It's a lot different than the copium builds in the past and is actually very viable. I just don't like it because of c6 bennett requirement (and the very tiny circle, that no enemies ever just stay in for you). I just want to comment, Zajef said c6 bennett isn't required but it actually is. If you don't use that, you might as well just use some other electric character because razor isn't really providing much with his physical attacks and then it just becomes a completely different comp from what was intended.

Another thing I'd like to comment on, he says it's an ok comp...lol maybe for whales its an "ok" comp. It's very strong if you ask me.
    Goddamn that looks just pure chaos and I love it. I don't have any of the new sets though so it's farming time.

Not worth it to c6 your benneth for a razor team lol. Especially as f2p but as anyone. You ruin too much team possibility since before c6 benneth is a universal unit. You really dont want to ruin your possibility for vaporize and reverse melt team since the odds are bennth is your best healer.

Not worth it to c6 your benneth for a razor team lol. Especially as f2p but as anyone. You ruin too much team possibility since before c6 benneth is a universal unit. You really dont want to ruin your possibility for vaporize and reverse melt team since the odds are bennth is your best healer.
    This hasn't ever been an issue for me. My issue with this comp is the damage dies once you step out of the circle, and this will happen very often. That circle is tiny.
    Last edited by blackpink; 2022-09-05 at 09:29 AM.

This hasn't ever been an issue for me. My issue with this comp is the damage dies once you step out of the circle, and this will happen very often. That circle is tiny.
    It turns your attack to pyro. So unless you only build dps pyro characters, which you shouldnt be since theres pyro immune stuff in the game. You lock benneth out of all the cryo, hydro and now electro/dendro stuff. Because he will overrite their reactions. Theres a few exceptions, but C6 bennth is not worth it period. Anyone else saying otherwise is copium because they did the mistake of unlocking it. Benneth is the best in the game for how powerful and universal he is, locking him to pyro reactions only is making him worse period lol. The only ones not affected by it that love reactions are units like ganyu that cannot use his buff, so in the case that it doesent ruin your Non pyro main dps, it doesent help it because they use bows.
    Last edited by minteK917; 2022-09-05 at 11:44 AM.

It turns your attack to pyro. So unless you only build dps pyro characters, which you shouldnt be since theres pyro immune stuff in the game. You lock benneth out of all the cryo, hydro and now electro/dendro stuff. Because he will overrite their reactions. Theres a few exceptions, but C6 bennth is not worth it period. Anyone else saying otherwise is copium because they did the mistake of unlocking it. Benneth is the best in the game for how powerful and universal he is, locking him to pyro reactions only is making him worse period lol. The only ones not affected by it that love reactions are units like ganyu that cannot use his buff, so in the case that it doesent ruin your Non pyro main dps, it doesent help it because they use bows.
    Gotta agree with Blackpink here, it hasn't been an issue for me either, and I didn't c6 Bennet because of this build. Bennet (before c6) with Razor only worked against heavy mobs, because the overload reaction has you chasing them all over the place otherwise.
    Objectively, Bennet c6 only ruins physical teams (Razor or Eula) and is neutral or even buffs other comps. Most characters nowadays that come with infusions can't be overwritten, and the rest either don't care about weapon infusions (because melee attacks are irrelevant) or straight up don't work like you mentioned, with bow and catalyst users.

Yeah, Bennet C6 ruining your account has been a silly meme for a long time. It does remove a couple options, sure, (the aforementioned physical teams) but it's not ruining your ability to build teams at all.

I C6ed bennett and can't use with Ayaka anymore because burst overrides ayaka's infusion, good for hu tao though
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

10+ Year Old Account
    I have fun giving Xiangling an offensive weapon, and using her with C6 Bennett. I miss having her as primary dps.

Yes...I'm saying the Bennett c6 pyro thing has never been an issue for me. There's only copium characters like Keqing who have an issue with this. But even then, that's not an issue anymore since you shouldn't use Bennett in her comp anymore. Most of the new characters has infusions that can't be overridden.
    Last edited by blackpink; 2022-09-05 at 11:03 PM.

Yes...I'm saying the Bennett c6 pyro thing has never been an issue for me. There's only copium characters like Keqing who have an issue with this. But even then, that's not an issue anymore since you shouldn't use Bennett in her comp anymore. Most of the new characters has infusions that can't be overridden.
    Ayaka? The characters that are infused literally dont get any benefit from it either, like ayato or raiden so your band aid is that on some characters this constellation doesent work, so its good with them! No what it means is that these character just dont need anything past c5 benneth lol. Yes C6 bennth is copium as fuck, all the characters that can overrider it dont benefit from it, characters with ranged attacks dont benefit from it. You essentially only got c6 to buff 3 characters. Xiangling, Diluc and Hu Tao. You lock benneth away from any melt and vaporise team in the future that dont override their damage or arent ranged. Not only that even if they can infuse out of it, it means you turn it off anyway.

Can't play with Ayaka.
    Can't play with Eula.
    Can't play with Kaeya.
    Can't play with Keqing.

And it doesent work on anybody that turn it off, because they DONT USE PYRO damage after they infused out of the pyro damage.

Thats just now lol. Its copium that you read the future and theres not dozens of future characters you wont be able to pair with the strongest healer in the game because you activated c6. It is copium, big ass copium lol.

You can do anything you want with a C5 benneth, you cant with a C6 benneth, thats why its a downgrade, do not let people like this tell you to do it because they did. If a character infuse themselves to work with C6 benneth, they will work exactly the same with C5 benneth because they remove the infusion to begin with.

You guys can copium all you want and if you get fucked in Fontain or Snezhnaya because theres massive vaporize and melt comp that you would want benneth as the best buffer/heal in and you cant, its on you. Just dont tell others to follow you for literally only a gain on 3 pyro characters.

So if its not turned on, probably dont until there is other healers/buffers as good as benneth out that will work with cryo and hydro. If theres one in the future, you can turn your benneth c6 into a pyro buffer But before that nobody can read the future and all you do it close yourself possible doors and open none in return.
    Last edited by minteK917; 2022-09-06 at 01:40 AM.

I bring another warning message from Genshin Impact's future...

Mihoyo finally put an end to Bennet's C6 controversial and changed it to instead be a direct upgrade for his elemental burst. Players everywhere rejoiced as they could all finally unlock his final constellation without worry.

Weeks later however, Mihoyo changed their mind and reverted his constellation back to it's original effect.

Ayaka? The characters that are infused literally dont get any benefit from it either, like ayato or raiden so your band aid is that on some characters this constellation doesent work, so its good with them! No what it means is that these character just dont need anything past c5 benneth lol. Yes C6 bennth is copium as fuck, all the characters that can overrider it dont benefit from it, characters with ranged attacks dont benefit from it. You essentially only got c6 to buff 3 characters. Xiangling, Diluc and Hu Tao. You lock benneth away from any melt and vaporise team in the future that dont override their damage or arent ranged. Not only that even if they can infuse out of it, it means you turn it off anyway.

Can't play with Ayaka.
    Can't play with Eula.
    Can't play with Kaeya.
    Can't play with Keqing.

And it doesent work on anybody that turn it off, because they DONT USE PYRO damage after they infused out of the pyro damage.

Thats just now lol. Its copium that you read the future and theres not dozens of future characters you wont be able to pair with the strongest healer in the game because you activated c6. It is copium, big ass copium lol.

You can do anything you want with a C5 benneth, you cant with a C6 benneth, thats why its a downgrade, do not let people like this tell you to do it because they did. If a character infuse themselves to work with C6 benneth, they will work exactly the same with C5 benneth because they remove the infusion to begin with.

You guys can copium all you want and if you get fucked in Fontain or Snezhnaya because theres massive vaporize and melt comp that you would want benneth as the best buffer/heal in and you cant, its on you. Just dont tell others to follow you for literally only a gain on 3 pyro characters.

So if its not turned on, probably dont until there is other healers/buffers as good as benneth out that will work with cryo and hydro. If theres one in the future, you can turn your benneth c6 into a pyro buffer But before that nobody can read the future and all you do it close yourself possible doors and open none in return.
    I think if you say "copium" a few more times, people will agree with you. Just a few more.

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    I bring another warning message from Genshin Impact's future...

Mihoyo finally put an end to Bennet's C6 controversial and changed it to instead be a direct upgrade for his elemental burst. Players everywhere rejoiced as they could all finally unlock his final constellation without worry.

Weeks later however, Mihoyo changed their mind and reverted his constellation back to it's original effect.
    They seems super adverse to ever touch characters after release, so while funny future, probably never happening. Only way they fix bennets C6 is gona be releasing better support that improve team damage to other elements.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost of Cow View Post
    I think if you say "copium" a few more times, people will agree with you. Just a few more.
    When people cant refute arguments, they usually get into the memes instead. I get it dont worry.