Thread: Genshin Impact

Cheers for the replies with team comp as a newbie. I decided on going for tighnari like suggested and switched out traveller for now and diona as I didn't find I need her heals and switched her for xingqiu as dps/support so running

tighnari/fischl/xingqiu/zhongli.

Happy with this comp to push me through the game and focus on them for now
    Last edited by RobertoCarlos; 2022-09-06 at 05:38 AM.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by minteK917 View Post
    They seems super adverse to ever touch characters after release, so while funny future, probably never happening. Only way they fix bennets C6 is gona be releasing better support that improve team damage to other elements.

- - - Updated - - -

When people cant refute arguments, they usually get into the memes instead. I get it dont worry.
    I don't think it's so serious anyone is getting 'fucked' by future content when it's meant to be cleared with various units. If that's the comp they wanted and now Bennet can't help then sure, but clearly it's not so it's wasted effort to huff about something negligible to their interest or situation.
    Moderator of the General Off-Topic, Politics, Lore, and RP Forums
    "If you have any concerns, let me know via PM. I'll do my best to assist you."

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Cheers for the replies with team comp as a newbie. I decided on going for tighnari like suggested and switched out traveller for now and diona as I didn't find I need her heals and switched her for xingqiu as dps/support so running

tighnari/fischl/xingqiu/zhongli.

Happy with this comp to push me through the game and focus on them for now
    Wait...how does Xingqiu work if you are charge attacking with Tighnari?
    Does it work at all?

- - - Updated - - -

I guess with dendro they had a kind of compromise. So aggravate is about being fast with your electro applications instead of hitting hard since the reaction doesent go away. It is fine thematically for electro to be about speed. So imo we just need more Electro units that hit very fast with electro damage. Fishl is the one that fits that right now, Keqing is kinda doing it, same for Beidou. We need someone like an Electro version of Ayato. That would be the aggravate dream.
    My Raiden is not that powerful by herself. (no signature weapon or constellations)
    But i decided to give her a try with Dendro...and the results are not that bad.
    Notice how the enemy died before i could Burst with Raiden again at the start of the second rotation.
    Seems promissing:

Quote Originally Posted by Roanda View Post
    Wait...how does Xingqiu work if you are charge attacking with Tighnari?
    Does it work at all?

- - - Updated - - -

My Raiden is not that powerful by herself. (no signature weapon or constellations)
    But i decided to give her a try with Dendro...and the results are not that bad.
    Notice how the enemy died before i could Burst with Raiden again at the start of the second rotation.
    Seems promissing:
    What do you mean I use him for his hydro burst which is high damage after dendro/electro. The damage reduction and healing from rain of swords is just a bonus

What do you mean I use him for his hydro burst which is high damage after dendro/electro. The damage reduction and healing from rain of swords is just a bonus
    I mean Xingqiu swords (burst) dont "attack" when you are charge attacking with Tighnari.
    The swords only attack with autos (melee) attacks.
    So how does it work?

They seems super adverse to ever touch characters after release, so while funny future, probably never happening. Only way they fix bennets C6 is gona be releasing better support that improve team damage to other elements.
    Which is what they are doing. Sara (arguably, since she's messy and the only real electro main DPS is C2 Ei, but technically she fits) for electro, Gorou for geo, Shenhe for cryo... That's already 3 out of 7 elements. Bennett isn't the god-tier-and-you-gimp-every-team-by-not-including-him monster he's been a year ago anymore. He never was that in my opinion, but he definitely was considered so by most players. Nowadays, he's only really a must-have in national teams (and melt Ayaka/Ganyu, I guess), and frankly, national teams either don't care or are buffed by his C6. In the future he'll only get less picked as more element-specific buffers get added, which they will.

So yeah, it's not like you're gimping yourself for life by unlocking his C6. The safe play is not unlocking it, but it's already irrelevant for many comps and I could bet it will only get more irrelevant in the future.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

I mean Xingqiu swords (burst) dont "attack" when you are charge attacking with Tighnari.
    The swords only attack with autos (melee) attacks.
    So how does it work?
    It says "active character" doesn't mention its melee only in the talent descript. Plus xingqiu is melee so he procs it also

It says "active character" doesn't mention its melee only in the talent descript. Plus xingqiu is melee so he procs it also
    Test it, i dont think it works at all, since your "pilot" character that stays on field dont have synergy with Xingqiu...is kinda bad IMO.
    I dont think im wrong but...can someone else help us here?

Test it, i dont think it works at all, since your "pilot" character that stays on field dont have synergy with Xingqiu...is kinda bad IMO.
    I dont think im wrong but...can someone else help us here?
    XQ ult procs off normal attacks, both melee and ranged. Doesn't work with Tighnari's CA, though. Would be better to replace XQ with, well, basically anything else, unless OP actually uses him as the main DPS and Tighnari as dendro applicator. It won't be optimal, but it's not made to 36* abyss, so eh.

Farmed a lot of artifacts today.
    This are the results (i'd say it was a pretty good session) no cope

Quote Originally Posted by Airlick View Post
    Which is what they are doing. Sara (arguably, since she's messy and the only real electro main DPS is C2 Ei, but technically she fits) for electro, Gorou for geo, Shenhe for cryo... That's already 3 out of 7 elements. Bennett isn't the god-tier-and-you-gimp-every-team-by-not-including-him monster he's been a year ago anymore. He never was that in my opinion, but he definitely was considered so by most players. Nowadays, he's only really a must-have in national teams (and melt Ayaka/Ganyu, I guess), and frankly, national teams either don't care or are buffed by his C6. In the future he'll only get less picked as more element-specific buffers get added, which they will.

So yeah, it's not like you're gimping yourself for life by unlocking his C6. The safe play is not unlocking it, but it's already irrelevant for many comps and I could bet it will only get more irrelevant in the future.
    This. It's so irrelevant and a dumb thing to argue about that hasn't been relevant forever.

- - - Updated - - -

You guys can copium all you want and if you get fucked in Fontain or Snezhnaya because theres massive vaporize and melt comp that you would want benneth as the best buffer/heal in and you cant, its on you. Just dont tell others to follow you for literally only a gain on 3 pyro characters.
    There's not a chance they're not gunna just make new chars and new comps by then. Sumeru for example, no one wants Bennett. Inazuma, only a few want him (and the ones that do, the c6 doesn't really affect them). It's becoming less and less relevant. I'm talking about actual comps though, not some copium comps people wanna do just for fun.

No one is saying c6 Bennett is a massive benefit, it's the opposite. It's not really a detriment.

- - - Updated - - -

It specifically states normal attacks...did you conveniently ignore that? The reason it procs off melee characters charged attacks is because their charged attack has a normal attack included. Catalysts and Bow characters don't have normal attacks at all in their charged attack.
    Last edited by blackpink; 2022-09-06 at 04:10 PM.

Finished the Archon quest line. It was pretty interesting, although long. But hey, finally found out that Katheryne is indeed a bionic puppt made in Snezhnaya. Can't wait to visit the desert. One thing I discovered is farming those mushrooms for Collei has got to be far worse then violet blooms. Some of those things are really hidden.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

Quote Originally Posted by blackpink View Post
    This. It's so irrelevant and a dumb thing to argue about that hasn't been relevant forever.

- - - Updated - - -

There's not a chance they're not gunna just make new chars and new comps by then. Sumeru for example, no one wants Bennett. Inazuma, only a few want him (and the ones that do, the c6 doesn't really affect them). It's becoming less and less relevant. I'm talking about actual comps though, not some copium comps people wanna do just for fun.

No one is saying c6 Bennett is a massive benefit, it's the opposite. It's not really a detriment.

- - - Updated - - -

It specifically states normal attacks...did you conveniently ignore that? The reason it procs off melee characters charged attacks is because their charged attack has a normal attack included. Catalysts and Bow characters don't have normal attacks at all in their charged attack.
    Well xingqiu is melee and its better than using amber or diona at the moment I don't have many options. He kills shit a lot quicker than those and I have favious sword so I don't feel bad leveling up that sword because it's a good weapon and makes his burst pretty spammable which has high damage scaling on the skill so I just need some decent crit/crit damage artifacts
    Last edited by RobertoCarlos; 2022-09-07 at 05:22 AM.

I tried an Hyperbloom team with Raiden 1000+ Elemental Mastery and Kokomi.
    27k Hyperblooms

Kokomi is only level 40 and level 1 talents insane

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm:
    https://nitter.net/Plusleleaks/statu...8rJQQRAAA%3D#r

Performance of Nahida

*There is a high possibility that this data has been changed, so please accept it with skepticism.

Lots of salt to be taken.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

So next banner is kokomi and cocogoat? I have C1 Cocogoat+amos on alt, maybe i should try C3
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

Imagine Mihoyo started putting newer characters on the banners... But nooo, gotta have the Sucrose + XQ combo for the 69420th time. I hope I can at least get 1 Dori after not getting a single Collei on the previous banner.

I ain't mad at xingqiu being on banner. Sucrose will be a nice pick up when going for ganyu

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Airlick View Post
    Imagine Mihoyo started putting newer characters on the banners... But nooo, gotta have the Sucrose + XQ combo for the 69420th time. I hope I can at least get 1 Dori after not getting a single Collei on the previous banner.
    1 dupe = 1 extra roll = faster to pity
    Its realy a good banner for people who just started.

I have C5 collei btw....i got lucky.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Tiger-Kazuha-Baal-Diona is the new meta
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©