Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Just put more cats in a randomly generated video and the ad's done!

3+ Year Old Account
    I'm not gonna lie, I got a sensible chuckle out of the part with the one cat pawing snow away. Respectable homage to the Wrath cinematic.

That said, guess Blizz wants the crazy cat lady audience.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Chilela View Post
    I'm not gonna lie, I got a sensible chuckle out of the part with the one cat pawing snow away. Respectable homage to the Wrath cinematic.

That said, guess Blizz wants the crazy cat lady audience.
    I love that part!

On a side note: I keep seeing all these vids where everyone has a spectral tiger - is this something that everyone gets world wide on classic? - Just curious

I remember on the tournament realms back in the day it would allow you to use special mounts like "the claw' mount that was never added to the game, was pretty cool just to check out the tourny realms even though I wasn't competing..

Quote Originally Posted by Th3Scourge View Post
    The Vanilla Classic video was great, full of cameos, was catchy and the hype was massive. Just watching it again now is just as good as it was then. Probably the best video they've ever made

TBCC video was really tryhard
    Agree on all counts. The first one felt like it was actually made by people who played vanilla.

The TBCC felt like it was made by some corporate ad agency who've never touch WoW in their life. Jordan was a bad cast, although he's a really talented performer, he was like 10 when TBC was released. They probably should of picked someone older or one of the many celebs who actually played TBC back in the day.

How the hell do you get that spectral frost saber???? China only so sad
    Last edited by kaldonis; 2022-09-08 at 02:50 PM.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    bahahaha that made me laugh. Such a great advert

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by yuyang1shi View Post
    holy, i even did not see it at all.
    Although WOW have many cats, but this, like by using steam recently pop game.
    I remember when Valve's Dota2 use a hero name as "lich king", they got law suit from Blizzard.
    (so they changed a name, at repack it)
    Now, using other's game content, It's that good?
    Since the company been charged by a PURE Goblin, and the founder been kicked out, Blizzard changed a lot.
    What did I just read?

Did you run this through Google Translate like 20 times?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dacoolist View Post
    I love that part!

On a side note: I keep seeing all these vids where everyone has a spectral tiger - is this something that everyone gets world wide on classic? - Just curious

I remember on the tournament realms back in the day it would allow you to use special mounts like "the claw' mount that was never added to the game, was pretty cool just to check out the tourny realms even though I wasn't competing..
    China has some weird thing going on where you can buy it from NetEase or whoever runs it out there.

Only way to get it in the West (for now) is a TCG Code which is worth a shitton of RL Money, and even then it'll only be on Retail
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    No it isn't. They get it on Classic servers which are basically worthless.
    Retail value is still high and actually worth having one.

Atleast China still get ad's, WoW commercials i haven't seen since MoP.

We are talking about worthless pixels right?

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    The kitties are so cute!

End gave me a chuckle, watching the Arthas cat 'defeat' Illidan. Wish we got more advertisements like that nowadays that were just pure fun and lighthearted with some callbacks.

Still a better love story than Twilight.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by exochaft View Post
    End gave me a chuckle, watching the Arthas cat 'defeat' Illidan. Wish we got more advertisements like that nowadays that were just pure fun and lighthearted with some callbacks.
    I didn't even realize that's what they were going for. I thought it was "BC is done, Illidan is done."

5+ Year Old Account
    Awwwwwwww.....kittens!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Live action Mr Bigglesworth! Ke'thuzad is proud.

15+ Year Old Account
    Pretty clearly a reference to Kelthuzad's cat Mr Bigglesworth. He's a Siamese and everything.

How do you train animals to behave so well on camera instead of doing random stuff like licking their balls... I'm always amazed by any form of TV involving real cats or dogs.

But ye, that ad is pretty wholesome.

Cats make things better

Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    Agree on all counts. The first one felt like it was actually made by people who played vanilla.

The TBCC felt like it was made by some corporate ad agency who've never touch WoW in their life. Jordan was a bad cast, although he's a really talented performer, he was like 10 when TBC was released. They probably should of picked someone older or one of the many celebs who actually played TBC back in the day.
    WHo cares if he played back int he day? That should never be a requriement to be in a ad video.

Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    WHo cares if he played back int he day? That should never be a requriement to be in a ad video.
    I said it was bad, tonedeaf casting compared to the original which was popular for having people who were long times fans of the game. Not that it was a requirement. Reading is fun.
    Last edited by Khaza-R; 2022-09-09 at 01:29 PM.