3 years ago I made a joke about the next alliance allied race...

Three years ago I made a joke about the Alliance allied races being elementalized races and that the next one would be a "Captain Azeroth" combination of the elements like Captain Planet. Never did I think my joke would turn out real and the next race would use a combination of powers. I'm sorry.

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...owers-combined

The Lightbringer Highlord Hanibuhl's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The new Evokers don't use Tech, Light or Void.

They use the powers of the aspects, which are mostly elemental powers (Life, fire, earth, time, arcane)
    Plus.. they're not Alliance-exclusive - Horde has them too!

This is a lame attempt mate. Not even close to what you “predicted” even worse your post never went anywhere so now you’re trying to necro it and it’s even more pathetic than the original you did
    Last edited by Hobbidaggy; 2022-09-08 at 08:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    Never did I think my joke would turn out real
    and it didnt, so you were right on that one ...though that wasnt hard to predict

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbidaggy View Post
    This is a lame attempt mate. Not even close to what you “predicted” even worse your post never went anywhere so now you’re trying to necro it and it’s even more pathetic than the original you did
    someone's upset.

Quote Originally Posted by Highlord Hanibuhl View Post
    The new Evokers don't use Tech, Light or Void.

They use the powers of the aspects, which are mostly elemental powers (Life, fire, earth, time, arcane)
    Plus.. they're not Alliance-exclusive - Horde has them too!
    It wasn't about using those exact elements. I was just joking how we were only getting elementalized races on alliance and we just so happened to have enough to make a captain planet.

True that Horde get them as well but I never said alliance exclusive
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolites View Post
    and it didnt, so you were right on that one ...though that wasnt hard to predict
    The new race is a class race combo that uses multiple elements.

Three years ago I made a joke about the Alliance allied races being elementalized races and that the next one would be a "Captain Azeroth" combination of the elements like Captain Planet. Never did I think my joke would turn out real and the next race would use a combination of powers. I'm sorry.
    Yeah what we got isn't even close to this. Nice try though, 2/10

- - - Updated - - -

someone's upset.
    Yes, and it's you because people are calling you on your useless attention-baiting.

10+ Year Old Account
    3 years ago you made a joke about a next allied race... that is correct.

You being correct in that joke... that is not correct.

lol, what even is this.

attention seeking to the max. well, enjoy, i guess?

7+ Year Old Account
    The new race is a class race combo that uses multiple elements.
    Yeah like...
    shaman...
    mage...
    Warlock
    Dk
    Priest
    Druid

Yeah you making a joke that said the next allied race would have fire, water, tech, void, and light, was totally a correct guess at the evoker, who uses the power of the dragon aspects fire, nature, time, magic, and earth...?

So you got fire... ok?
    Cause the aspects don't use "water"

Also "Alliance only gets elemental allied races"
    Light and void are not elements, nor is fucking "tech"
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2022-09-09 at 07:41 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't get it..

Has nothing to do with the next Allied Race except for.. there's fire on the picture?

Now, it would be more fun if we had gotten Kyrians as you displayed in your mock "Captain Planet" picture but we didn't. Instead, we got creatures of scales with the powers of fire, nature, arcane, and time.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    Yeah like...
    shaman...
    mage...
    Warlock
    Dk
    Priest
    Druid

Yeah you making a joke that said the next allied race would have fire, water, tech, void, and light, was totally a correct guess at the evoker, who uses the power of the dragon aspects fire, nature, time, magic, and earth...?

So you got fire... ok?
    Cause the aspects don't use "water"

Also "Alliance only gets elemental allied races"
    Light and void are not elements, nor is fucking "tech"
    Dracthyr are a literal fusion race. They are elite super soldier hybrids infused with the power all of the aspects who appeared to save the world from the villains who hate
    mother nature(Eonar and the Titans). You can't get any more captain planet then that unless they gave hugs.

If you actually look at the post it says nothing about needing those elements it was a joke about captain planet and alliance only getting elementalized allied races while the Horde was getting different races. Mechagnomes are literally tech infused gnomes, KT are heavily water/sea focused, DI fire, Void Elves void, Lightforged light.
    Light and void are elements and the 2 original fundamental forces of the universe.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    This thread didn't start out great and appears to be going downhill at speed. Closing this.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead