Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Even if they don't add more Druid races, for the love of all that is holy more moonkin skins.

Quote Originally Posted by Varx View Post
    10.0 hasn't even launched yet, but you already think about 11.0 wishlist? Shouldn't we still think about 10.0?

I don't care about Wow 11.0, if it's not solo-MMO. No half-measures - just perfect xpack.

Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    10.0 hasn't even launched yet, but you already think about 11.0 wishlist? Shouldn't we still think about 10.0?
    I mean, it's better to ask before 11.0 development actually begins than after.

10.0 is nearly done and patches are usually lame.

The only thing that excites me for 10.0 patches is the upcoming Cross-Faction Guilds.

Isn't it sad to see people already having their wishlists for next xpack... before even 10.0 is out?
    Is hype/believing in DF that low?
    Last edited by Mendzia; 2022-09-12 at 06:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mendzia View Post
    Isn't it sad to see people already having their wishlists for next xpack... before even 10.0 is out?
    Is hype/believing in DF that low?
    This is MMO Champion after all

we got folks who wont rest until Tinkers are in then if and when that happens they will scream for whatever other class they want process repeat

then we go the people who played FF14 or any other game and thought "Oh gee this game is fun but what if it was World of Warcraft"

A handful who are still wondering why Blizz hasn't made a game that caters directly to them,

Then well if you look at OP most of them are standard fair and demands
    Every class gets a 4th spec, Every class can be every class, etc etc IE the same shit they've been asking for here for years.

Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    No.

Core development for 10.x content is basically over. They're only polishing at this point.

The development pipeline is at least 2 years, so what they're developing now is 11.x content not 10.x content. If you want fundamental, core features in 11.0 now is the time to make those wishes.

(Not that I think a random wishlist thread on MMOC is going to change anything at all whatsoever; but if it was, it'd have to be now)

Revamped World on the level of Cataclysm, with the added option of going back to previous zone's quest/history through Timewalking. It is hinted that 11.0 is going to be Elemental based, and with the confirmed time-skip and the years that have passed through the story, and the amount of time we spent with the Cataclysm world and questing, it only makes sense.

With the World Revamp in 11.0, more Race-Class combos like Night Elf Shaman and Paladin, Zandalari Warlock, Highmountain Paladin ... Worgen, Goblin and Lightforged Monks! Ect

Kezan and the other islands of the Great and South Seas, like Tel'abim and Plunder Isle.
    Last edited by Melorandor; 2022-09-12 at 12:01 PM.

2. Open up race/class restrictions across the board. The only 2 hurdles I can see here are maghar locks and DHs as I feel the lore to justify that would have epic reach levels.
    Please no. I'm specifically leveling a druid so that I could play something other than orc and human without trolling myself and my team in arenas. Having orc priests in DF is bad enough as it is, leave my druids paladins and demon hunters alone.

Unless they finally manage to disable racials in rated pvp, which would absolutely make the top of my wish list for 11.0

Quote Originally Posted by Biomega View Post
    Side note: really speaks to the attractiveness of DF if people immediately go "yeah okay but the NEXT expansion after that, THAT ONE is going to be the GOOD one!"
    Not really. Not when you consider that is done going into every expansion.

11.0 will be the biggest wow expansion to date.

It's the 10th expansion and will most likely release in Nov 2024, during wows 20th anniversary.

What can we expect??

1. Well how about finally getting 4 specs for each class? People say that's it's an unrealistic undertaking, but of blizz can make 12 class trees, 36 spec trees, and one new class an expansion project, then 4th specs should require a similar amount of effort.

2. Open up race/class restrictions across the board. The only 2 hurdles I can see here are maghar locks and DHs as I feel the lore to justify that would have epic reach levels.

3. Multi class. Not everyone has the time to level multiple toons. So what if we gave players the ability to choose a second class that can be switched to and from your first by talking to class trainers. Kinda like spec switching. But again, switching must be done with trainers to avoid exploits.

4. New and improve cosmetic glyphs system.

There's that one fan concept flying around that looks awesome with the coffin earth ele, headstone totems, racial pally wings, etc. Maybe class skins for certain classes. Like lock - Necromancer, paladin - void knight,

5. 3rd major profession slot.

6. Archeology revamp

7. More allied and core races.

Horde

Ogre for core race and light forged undead for AR

Alliance

Ethereal for core and saberon for AR

Neutral

Tuskarr
    Those races make zero sense for alliance. Covenant races make more sense and make them neutral.

Making 4 specs wouldn’t work either. Do druids miss out on the whole expansion key feature? What about demon hunters and evokers? Can’t add additional specs when there isn’t really a spec to add. Sure evokers could get a tank class but it wouldn’t happen the expansion after they get released.

Multi class would be terrible. Having all my character stripped of its everything just so I can play it by going to the city asking someone to switch me and then wait for that to load and sort my gear and items out instead of logging out and logging back in is stupid. It’s faster to log out and back in again.

An actual wishlist should be something achievable not so out there you’ll just disappoint yourself. Make it a bit of a reach but one that could happen.

• faction merge/transfer. For example: Moving your human to horde and Orc to alliance.

• revamp old Azeroth to be updated to new storyline and timeline. Allow old old Azeroth to be accessed by bronze drake timeline switching NPC like silithus and blasted lands have.

• new class armour sets for major class identity. Allow modifications to be done. Warlocks attach skulls, soul/fel crystals, imps in cages or tomes to their belts. Mages attach times or scrolls potions and magical glowing trinkets to their belts, rogues daggers, poison vials etc
    But like transmog you collect these item unlocks and then you can modify your class armour to be how you want it. Belts, shoulders, gloves etc all get some form of modification depending on the class.

• more class storylines and quest chains to unlock a unique class modification like warlock green fire

• sword removed from Azeroth in revamp but make it storyline told and the zone update to reflect it after you complete the quests

• the red star does something. We were told if it disappeared that we should be very worried. Make it disappear. Don’t drag it out for too long

MMO-Champion is the one place where people want change, but hate change. Its paradoxical.

Quote Originally Posted by bryden7 View Post
    OP, these are some of the worst ideas I've ever seen. Most of the WoW community is filled with absolute apes who have no idea what they're talking about. Adding another spec to every class (except Druid) is the equivalent of creating ~3 entirely new classes. Not only that, but you guys bitch and moan about "omg blizz is creating a new class!?? they cant even balance the current ones!!" and then in the same breath you say "instead of creating a new class they should add 12 specs instead!!"

You guys are absolutely fucking dumb
    First if all, I never "bitch and moan" about adding new classes. The search for pure balance is an illusion.

Second, since you didn't read the OP entirely. DF had blizzard creat 12 new class trees along with 36 spec trees in top of a new class. You seriously think they wouldn't be capable of making 4th specs? Especially if their releases are staggered if needed.

Third, who shit in you Flintstones vitamins bottle?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AlmightyGerkin View Post
    OP makes asinine claims and believes himself to be a future teller. Check out his other "ideas" good percentage of them were false.
    Except they are true...

Again, I predicted SL during bfa, and DF while SL was in beta.

I'm more in touch with wow than most posters here believe me.

As for the tinker stuff, I never really thought they'd be a class with engineering being a thing, I actually figured a dragon class was what was next giving DF was the logical explanation after SL.

I just like getting a rise out of posters on these forums who lack the social awareness to tell of someone is being serious or not.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbidaggy View Post
    Those races make zero sense for alliance. Covenant races make more sense and make them neutral.

Making 4 specs wouldn’t work either. Do druids miss out on the whole expansion key feature? What about demon hunters and evokers? Can’t add additional specs when there isn’t really a spec to add. Sure evokers could get a tank class but it wouldn’t happen the expansion after they get released.

Multi class would be terrible. Having all my character stripped of its everything just so I can play it by going to the city asking someone to switch me and then wait for that to load and sort my gear and items out instead of logging out and logging back in is stupid. It’s faster to log out and back in again.

An actual wishlist should be something achievable not so out there you’ll just disappoint yourself. Make it a bit of a reach but one that could happen.

• faction merge/transfer. For example: Moving your human to horde and Orc to alliance.

• revamp old Azeroth to be updated to new storyline and timeline. Allow old old Azeroth to be accessed by bronze drake timeline switching NPC like silithus and blasted lands have.

• new class armour sets for major class identity. Allow modifications to be done. Warlocks attach skulls, soul/fel crystals, imps in cages or tomes to their belts. Mages attach times or scrolls potions and magical glowing trinkets to their belts, rogues daggers, poison vials etc
    But like transmog you collect these item unlocks and then you can modify your class armour to be how you want it. Belts, shoulders, gloves etc all get some form of modification depending on the class.

• more class storylines and quest chains to unlock a unique class modification like warlock green fire

• sword removed from Azeroth in revamp but make it storyline told and the zone update to reflect it after you complete the quests

• the red star does something. We were told if it disappeared that we should be very worried. Make it disappear. Don’t drag it out for too long
    Ethereal don't make sense for alliance? You forget who Alleria's mentor is? Saberons share the worgen rig which would be a perfect mirror to vulpera, sharing a rig but being a different race.

Druids can get something else, idk maybe more animal forms but yeah obviously they wouldn't get a 5th spec. 4th specs would be brand new fantasies for established class, they don't need to exist now.

And how is multi class terrible, it'd behave just like changing your spec. Only difference is you need to talk to a trainer. And it's for people who are altoholics or have limited play time.

Lol orc to Alliance: LMAO

I'ma be real boring here and say that I have no belief in that they ever will make the game as fun to play as it was during WoTLK-MoP + Legion, so at the very least I want for them to make some "Non too big gameplay impactful changes" like:

Make Glyphs worth something again. And if not: HEAVILY expand the list of "flavor and flare" glyphs.

Overhaul the character creator and give me some god damn sliders and a full color scale for hair and eye colors.

Just add a bunch of races and outright delete any racial that would have ANY benefit in Raids, Dungeons, Arenas and BGs.

Add more achievements that has worthwhile rewards. They have added enough "new stuff" to most of the world events that a "What a long strange trip it's been 2" could easily be added. We have been stuck at the 400 Mounts achievement for how long now? I know that I for one will get the 500 one once it drops. And by worthwhile rewards I mean things like say: Mounts we will actually use, like when will anyone ever use that 500 ach mount, it can't fly...

"Go hard or go home" with the "Horde and Alliance can play together" thing. That they legit introduced it without allowing for things like RDF to be done cross faction is utterly moronic.

More Class flavor things like Green Flames for Warlock.

Anything beyond this would just be a bonus, like an new class would be neat I suppose? But I would prefer for the current classes to get more specs, tho I know adding one for each class at once would be lunacy so if they were to just add 3 new specs (So it is the same as essentially a new class) Give Shamans the ability to Tank, give Paladins a ranged DPS Holy damage spec and give Mage a Chronomancer Support / Healer spec.

Better and more engaging story, better gameplay and all that jazz is just something I doubt they will manage at this point.
    The funniest jokes on MMO-Champ in order: (This signature is not calling out anyone in SPECIFIC and is thus not breaking any rules)
    1: All the moderators that does not know how to handle this webpage.
    2: Whoever set up the auto-bot that does not know the rules.
    3: The rules and guidelines themselves.
    Speaking of jokes:https://i.imgur.com/MaBzzAR.png

First if all, I never "bitch and moan" about adding new classes. The search for pure balance is an illusion.

Second, since you didn't read the OP entirely. DF had blizzard creat 12 new class trees along with 36 spec trees in top of a new class. You seriously think they wouldn't be capable of making 4th specs? Especially if their releases are staggered if needed.

Third, who shit in you Flintstones vitamins bottle?

- - - Updated - - -

Except they are true...

Again, I predicted SL during bfa, and DF while SL was in beta.

I'm more in touch with wow than most posters here believe me.

As for the tinker stuff, I never really thought they'd be a class with engineering being a thing, I actually figured a dragon class was what was next giving DF was the logical explanation after SL.

I just like getting a rise out of posters on these forums who lack the social awareness to tell of someone is being serious or not.

- - - Updated - - -

Ethereal don't make sense for alliance? You forget who Alleria's mentor is? Saberons share the worgen rig which would be a perfect mirror to vulpera, sharing a rig but being a different race.

Druids can get something else, idk maybe more animal forms but yeah obviously they wouldn't get a 5th spec. 4th specs would be brand new fantasies for established class, they don't need to exist now.

And how is multi class terrible, it'd behave just like changing your spec. Only difference is you need to talk to a trainer. And it's for people who are altoholics or have limited play time.

Lol orc to Alliance: LMAO
    The “Orc to Alliance” was an example of the much discussed blending of the factions. You apply to either be an envoy of the horde or a ‘neutral member’ and that lets horde members join alliance and vice versa. Yes it would bring orca over but it would bring over all horde races to alliance as envoys and alliance to horde as the same. It’s been asked for years and was hyped after BFA and the ‘War’ ended. The factions are just a gameplay mechanic now basically. There is a peace treaty that has lasted 5 or more years and seems to be holding. It’s really not that insane especially when we have worked side by side with Thrall, Voljin, Lorthemar, Baine and helped clean up Undercity as Alliance and Horde have worked with Anduin, Jaina, Khadgar, Tyrande and Malfurion as well as helping out with ‘alliance problems’ so the blending is there. The factions work together. You can PVP as either faction in the game under a ‘disguise’ if numbers are short and now also do cross faction content. This is the next step in the process.

Alleria is mentored by an Ethereal. He is not an Ethereal member with others as his friends. We never see him have any interest in having other Ethereals around and is even seen killing his own kind on Argus. Saberon also make zero sense. Was Malfurion friends with them in cat form? There is no connection of having those two races as alliance and not horde. They are both equally connected to them and it’s a tenuous connection at best.

If you want 2 more alliance races look at the frostborn in northrend. Muradin was their leader before he got his memories back and for a second race, Furbolg are more connected to alliance/night elves and would align better although they are also a more neutral race.

The horde races mentioned do make sense, although I would also like to see an ‘undead’ version of all races added to forsaken or at least an elf version that isn’t the dark fallen considering that high elves and humans were the main bulk of the scourge army during the forsaken rise to power.

DF had blizzard creat 12 new class trees along with 36 spec trees in top of a new class. You seriously think they wouldn't be capable of making 4th specs? Especially if their releases are staggered if needed.
    This is a pretty dumb take, if i ever read one.

So, shuffling 18 years of class gameplay into a new tree, where most of it is already existing is comparable to creating 12 new entirely new specs\archetypes, with unique flavor, animations, with new skills and spells, etc? It's hard enouigh as it is to make fresh classes or specs, and you want 12 in a go.

wow. thanks for the laugh, i guess.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Luck4 View Post
    World Revamp!!!
    Absolutely this! ^
    -Ogres
    -Complete racial heritage armor sets
    -New Class Quests, complete with unique armor & weapon appearances.
    Cthulhu 2024, why vote for a lesser evil

10+ Year Old Account
    My wish list;

1.Evoker 3rd spec.
    2.Dracthyr remaining Evoker only.
    3. Shaman getting a 4th spec (tank spec).

I cannot see 4th specs for every class. Let's not forget, the one 4th spec grew out of the fact that the spec it was in was basically being torn between the DPS half and the tanking half. Old Feral was basically "Here's the talents you pick to tank, and here's the ones you pick to DPS" with little choice between

So going off that, the only chance for 4th specs I see are weird stuff like that coming out of existing playstyles being differentiated enough to split them. From that, the main chances I see would be a tank spec for warlocks (I miss Dark Apoethesis) and maybe something based around Gladiator Stance for Warrior back in the day. I'd like to slot in a "Hey remember when shamans used to tank?" as well to it, but I honestly don't remember ever having a shaman tank, even back in vanilla

also just going to throw my voice in against a world revamp. I remember Cata. You absolutely could not sell an expansion just on "Hey let's redo the world, again"

Also if we're gonna throw new races out there

ALLIANCE

Arakkoa (Were at war with orcs at certain times, have a vaguely Light-based religion with that sun worship, one of the novels had them team up with the Alliance in Outland for a bit)
    Furbolg (c'mon, they're furbolgs)
    Jinyu (Once again an obvious one, plus just uses the NElf rig)
    Ankoan (Another obvious one, plus anglerfish are cool to go a bit nuts with the customisation for. all the wonders of deep sea fish)
    Vrykul (Legion aftermath and the whole Sylvy situation)
    NElf Worgen (Just a reuse of existing, but can edit the two to look meaner and more like the original worgen rig. NElf form still having wolf aspects due to the whole stuck as a worgen for the past 10k years type of deal)

HORDE

Saberon (Hate the Arakkoa more than they hate the orcs)
    Ogres (like, honestly the one big missing one)
    Hozen (ook in the dooker)
    Gilgoblins (An obvious one)
    Mogu (One of the more friendly groups join up with the Zandalari)
    Forest Trolls (for zul'jin)

Neutral
    Ethereals (Everyone loves 'em, plus can do weird visual stuff with how their body works. just be a floating set of armor)
    Tuskarr (Everyone loves 'em)