Page 42 of 142 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Are we sure that's Geno under that helmet?
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

Seems the win wont come from a good play but who fucks up the least, awful watch..

15+ Year Old Account
    “This is what happens when you run it from the 1” — Carroll

Back to back drives turned over at the goal line. I have no idea what either of these teams are.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

10+ Year Old Account
    People had Denver winning the AFC West..
    Last edited by Northern Goblin; 2022-09-13 at 02:26 AM.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

Other than the fumbles this is how I was expecting this game to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    People has Denver winning the AFC West..
    Those people either were intentionally being dumb or should get drug tested.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    People had Denver winning the AFC West..
    People as in plural? That's hard to believe.
    /s

Kicking a 64 yard FG with 20 seconds and 2 TOs left after letting the clock run down. I'm just confused.

10+ Year Old Account
    Amazing.

Now lets go 0-16 in the stretch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grube View Post
    Kicking a 64 yard FG with 20 seconds and 2 TOs left after letting the clock run down. I'm just confused.
    We have a new Anthony Lynn.

Now he's forcing extra kneel downs for no reason, yeah I hate this guy.
    /s

10+ Year Old Account
    That was certainly clock management. Managed the shit out of that clock. Never seen clock management like it. Cept maybe in the old Bad Andy Reid days.

That was some really horrible clock management. Like if the drive was going bad they had 3 timeouts and could have punted. Instead they got REALLY stupid and had to force themselves into some really bad choices and yeah 64 yard field attempts are so much better than going for it on 4th and 5. Oh wait they let the clock run down to sub 30 seconds for....no reason?

10+ Year Old Account
    Watching Wilson break the huddle sub 12 seconds a lot this game was pretty surprising. I thought that was for sure a Carroll issue

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    Watching Wilson break the huddle sub 12 seconds a lot this game was pretty surprising. I thought that was for sure a Carroll issue
    In that vein: has anyone tracked how many time outs rodgers has had to use to avoid delay of games since mccarthy left?
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

I don't understand running it from the 1 with Gordon from the shotgun. Was Hackett this dumb when he called plays in Buffalo and Jacksonville?
    Yes. He was awful. Doug Marrone coaching tree.

That was the worst 4 minute drill I've ever seen, followed by the worst 2 minute drill I've ever seen. They had 1:11 on the clock with 3rd and 14, got it to a 4th and 5 with 1 minute left, and all three timeouts, and didn't call another play. They opted for the second longest FG in NFL history.

Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post

Yeah. The Buffalo Bills message board (rip) roasted him quite often. In his defense, wasn't that back in the Kyle Orton/Tyrod Taylor days?
    Bandwagon sports fans can eat a bag of http://www.ddir.com/ .

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post

That was the worst 4 minute drill I've ever seen, followed by the worst 2 minute drill I've ever seen. They had 1:11 on the clock with 3rd and 14, got it to a 4th and 5 with 1 minute left, and all three timeouts, and didn't call another play. They opted for the second longest FG in NFL history.
    They forgot they weren’t in Denver

Quote Originally Posted by ProphetFlume View Post
    They forgot they weren’t in Denver
    I mean dude had the leg for it but not so accurate on that attempt

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    I mean dude had the leg for it but not so accurate on that attempt
    He had 2 tries at it too. I didn;t have sound on, but the first attempt was blown dead or probably TO by Seattle. The first attempt missed even worse.

But, if you can;t get that kick even with a practice kick in, then it just wasn;t in the cards.

There's multiple people doing the stats on it and the discrepancy between the kick and going for it, in favor of going for it was overwhelming.

Only the idiots at ESPN called it a "coin toss" between the 2 options, cause in their model they used the fact that Denver let the clock run all the way down in both cases, instead of having Denver got for it with more than a minute left and 3 time outs. And even in that super biased towards the kick scenario, the going for it on 4th down was still the better choice. lol

- - - Updated - - -

Funniest thing I saw in the aftermath was someone tweeting: "Hackett about to have the first post game coach drug test".

Cause it did indeed feel like that type of decision. lol

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    He had 2 tries at it too. I didn;t have sound on, but the first attempt was blown dead or probably TO by Seattle. The first attempt missed even worse.

But, if you can;t get that kick even with a practice kick in, then it just wasn;t in the cards.

There's multiple people doing the stats on it and the discrepancy between the kick and going for it, in favor of going for it was overwhelming.

Only the idiots at ESPN called it a "coin toss" between the 2 options, cause in their model they used the fact that Denver let the clock run all the way down in both cases, instead of having Denver got for it with more than a minute left and 3 time outs. And even in that super biased towards the kick scenario, the going for it on 4th down was still the better choice. lol
    Yeah I'd never advocate going for a 64 yard field goal with time remaining in the game unless it was like some 4th and 30 shit or something. Only time you'd want to see that is when you have no time remaining and have to do that or a hail mary.

We have a new Anthony Lynn.

Now he's forcing extra kneel downs for no reason, yeah I hate this guy.
    Anthony Lynn and Nate Hackett both coached the Bills during the dark times!

You don't want any coaches pre-Josh Allen from the Bills.
    Snarky: Adjective - Any language that contains quips or comments containing sarcastic or satirical witticisms intended as blunt irony. Usually delivered in a manner that is somewhat abrupt and out of context and intended to stun and amuse.