Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Leak said Prepatch on October 25, Launch on November 28

Quote Originally Posted by fatgunn View Post
    Would make perfect sense, really. 2 weeks of new race/class and to get used to the new UI changes and Talent tree changes, as well as giving time to farm the dungeon portals on the Evoker for those that are dedicated enough. Then two weeks of pre-patch event alongside all the other stuff mentioned before.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by fatgunn View Post
    That feels a tad short, I'd expect them to aim to launch in time for christmas sales but not necessarily much longer before. like prepatch mid/end of nov, release by mid december.

I'm not disputing the authenticity of whatever leak that is mind you, but even if they plan for "release on date X" at a certain point in time it doesn't mean it's set in stone, especially if it hasn't been announced officially

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by ReleaseDay View Post
    Have we heard anything on when it will arrive?

Afaik, DF doesnt even have a set release date yet, only "late 2022" ?
    Supposedly late october - if you trust the leak that is

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Release date has to come very soon. Within the next 2 weeks we should know it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Would make perfect sense, really. 2 weeks of new race/class and to get used to the new UI changes and Talent tree changes, as well as giving time to farm the dungeon portals on the Evoker for those that are dedicated enough. Then two weeks of pre-patch event alongside all the other stuff mentioned before.
    Aren't dungeon portals gone on pre-patch?

The Lightbringer Highlord Hanibuhl's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Everything else from the leak proved to be true, so I'm afraid it's gonna be end of october...
    They will have to announce it at some point though..

Quote Originally Posted by Highlord Hanibuhl View Post
    Everything else from the leak proved to be true, so I'm afraid it's gonna be end of october...
    That may be the case when it comes to "what's in the expansion pack" but release dates aka "when is project ready to ship?" is notoriously hard to predict with accuracy.

Quote Originally Posted by Arkura View Post
    Since Evoker is getting their own unity legendary wich currently requires them to be revered with The Enlightened. (Can change ofc)
    I'm curious if the pre patch is going to last a bit longer then normal pre patch durations have been. If the pre patch is 3 weeks long, grinding for a unity legendary is not worth it if you are gonna be able to use it for a few days before the next expansion.
    It doesn't matter if pre-patch is longer because they will only release Evokers 2-3 weeks before Dragonflight release like demon hunters who were not available at the start of pre-patch. They did something similar for Demon Hunters and made them a tier set to get from tokens in HFC. Think of this as a future investment. The unity is general effects so all future classes added to the game will be using it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Varx View Post
    But if they read the terrain like I do instead of going off of personal desires then they'd understand and wouldn't get their jimmies rustled. Again, I have no intention of maining a tinker, I just know with 100% certainty that they're wow's next playable class. It's so God damn obvious all things considered.

If that triggers people then oh well.