Quote Originally Posted by Otaka View Post
    Okay dude, clearly youre not even trying to use any braincells here. I hope youre not a native english speaker because youre not understanding basic language.
    From contradictions to personal attacks *yawn* where have I seen such wonderful behavior before...

Apologies for reposting this, but:

Star Citizen is an MMO
    IS an MMO, "to be", simple present
    Ahahahaha!

Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    The gift that will not stop giving.
    Going to fix that for you.

"The gift that will not stop taking."

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly, as amused as I am by this shitshow and it's army of fanboys with obvious vested interest, I think the game is going to be released, eventually. Not in any kind of state that has been marketed or promised, but in some kind of state.

So, the main question that is going to hang over the game is not whether the game is going to be released, but if it ever should be released. And my gut says mayb- I mean no.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaghettiMonk View Post
    And again, let’s presume equity in schools is achievable. Then why should a parent read to a child?

Okay dude, clearly youre not even trying to use any braincells here. I hope youre not a native english speaker because youre not understanding basic language.
    Personal attacks because you cannot argue the facts presented to you. Classic technique.

- - - Updated - - -

I said star citizen might not be an MMO right now...
    And you claim I have problems with basic language? You contradicted yourself multiple times about SC being a MMO to you.

- - - Updated - - -

In other words: you never said im wrong.
    Do I need to? Here is this for you again.
    Let me keep this simple for you.
    Here is the truth of this game:
    499 million dollars.
    Pre-Production started in 2010.
    Kickstarted in 2012.
    Game in Alpha.
    Single player game? Not out.
    It is Sept 2022.
    Enjoy your facts.
    - - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by banmebaby View Post
    From contradictions to personal attacks *yawn* where have I seen such wonderful behavior before...
    SC is a MMO except when it isn't. SC is everything and coming soon. SC's roadmaps mean everything and nothing. SC has been worked on for 12 years, I mean 6 years because reasons that make no sense. SC is like other games except when it isn't.

It cracks me the fuck up

Here is this for you again.
    500 million dollars without counting the money they got from private investors.

SC is a MMO except when it isn't. SC is everything and coming soon. SC's roadmaps mean everything and nothing. SC has been worked on for 12 years, I mean 6 years because reasons that make no sense. SC is like other games except when it isn't.

It cracks me the fuck up
    It's released and it's not even released.
    It's a MMO. It's not a MMO. Will be an MMO.
    It's not pay-to-win, there is no winning, every game is pay-to-win.
    It will be released in X, there was no release date, the game already has been released.
    It's unique, you can't compare it to any other game, but also ED, EVE, NMS, Cyberpunk & WoW!
    The development started in 2010, 2011... didn't properly start till early 2013... 2016, the company was not fully manned until 2017.

When it fails, insert [YA JUST TO STUPED TO UNDERSTAND!] insults here, I fucking hope that none of these people work as fucking lawyers.
    Ahahahaha!

Quote Originally Posted by Santti View Post
    Honestly, as amused as I am by this shitshow and it's army of fanboys with obvious vested interest, I think the game is going to be released, eventually. Not in any kind of state that has been marketed or promised, but in some kind of state.

So, the main question that is going to hang over the game is not whether the game is going to be released, but if it ever should be released. And my gut says mayb- I mean no.
    The game has already shown a very high quality in its current gameplay already so even more things added is not going to make anyone unhappy and the quality of each system is already beyond expectations for a game being made into an MMO, anyone who has played the current version of the game and is not somewhat impressed is outright lying.
    STAR-J4R9-YYK4 use this for 5000 credits in star citizen

Quote Originally Posted by kenn9530 View Post
    The game has already shown a very high quality in its current gameplay already
    Opinion much? Oh it’s kenn

Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    Much better to be a game that does one or two things actually well than try to do everything and be extremely mediocre at the vast majority of it when you do release 20 years and hundreds of millions of dollars down the line.
    a game with a single gameplay focus only lasts a short while, thats why MMOs were made to involve multiple gameplay loops for players to choose, SC is giving these loops at a pretty high quality each with indepth mechanics and a reasonable focus on actually playing with others in the game.

and the quality of each system is already beyond expectations for a game being made into an MMO
    Jesus it must be weird being in a cult.

- - - Updated - - -

anyone who has played the current version of the game and is not somewhat impressed is outright lying.
    Lol that one takes the cake. If you play it you must be impressed! Kenn everyone!

Star Citizen [is/is not/will be/might be/could have been/shall possibly be/definitely isn't/shouldn't be/probably is/is confirmed to be] an MMO you guys.

I don't know what's so hard about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost of Cow View Post
    Star Citizen [is/is not/will be/might be/could have been/shall possibly be/definitely isn't/shouldn't be/probably is/is confirmed to be] an MMO you guys.

I don't know what's so hard about that.
    Star Citizen currently is an MMO, it has access to play with a large amount of ppl and thats the whole point of an MMO, its developing tools to further the scale of group gameplay that will take it even further, SC meets the definition of what an MMO is.

a large amount of ppl and thats the whole point of an MMO
    It struggles to host 100 players, that's a match of most battle royals around there.

Also tell that to Otaka my dude, last year according to him it was a MMO, now something happened, and it isn't anymore, but it will be one soon enough
    Ahahahaha!

I said star citizen might not be an MMO right now...
    Star Citizen currently is an MMO
    Star Citizen is an MMO
    Even the cultists can't agree on anything.

- - - Updated - - -

it has access to play with a large amount of ppl and thats the whole point of an MMO
    100 people =/= large amount of people
    100 people =/= large amount of people online in a MMO

Don't forget this is a game with a cash shop selling ships that require multiple people in the same ship to function.

- - - Updated - - -

its developing tools to further the scale of group gameplay that will take it even further
    Been waiting on this Jesus tech server meshing for years my dude.

Take it further than what, a MMO? It isn't a VRMMO

- - - Updated - - -

SC meets the definition of what an MMO is.
    A bad MMO anyways.

Don't forget this is a game with a cash shop selling ships that require multiple people in the same ship to function.
    Careful. You don't want to re-ignite the "max crew" debate again.

Quote Originally Posted by Forum Man View Post
    That would be around 3.7k subs if it's yearly and 45k if monthly and if it's only $12 subs

- - - Updated - - -

Who subs to a game that isn't even working right much less not released???
    There are people spending thousands of dollars on the game. Those type of people would happily sub to a non released game to support the devs/get more shit which is why I asked why it was so low.

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    There are people spending thousands of dollars on the game. Those type of people would happily sub to a non released game to support the devs/get more shit which is why I asked why it was so low.
    That's a good point

The game has already shown a very high quality in its current gameplay already
    No it has not. No part of this game functions smoothly or reliably.

anyone who has played the current version of the game and is not somewhat impressed is outright lying.
    I've played about 20 hours of the current version of the game. It was very pretty, but there wasn't much variety, and I stopped due to frustration. The amount of things beyond your control that break and set you back on all the progress you might have made in a play session is maddening.

I've said it before, and I'll keep saying it. If the current game released as a stand alone product with no hype or history behind it, the gaming community would greet it with a yawn. Another (very pretty) mediocre sandbox to play in.
    Last edited by Henako; 2022-09-20 at 10:06 PM.

https://www.reddit.com/r/gaming/comm...llars_funding/

Jesus Christ, now I understand why things have been pretty quiet around here. That half a billion mark has been raising some fires :/
    Ahahahaha!

Quote Originally Posted by banmebaby View Post
    https://www.reddit.com/r/gaming/comm...llars_funding/

Jesus Christ, now I understand why things have been pretty quiet around here. That half a billion mark has been raising some fires :/
    I think the best part is how CIG does not give a damn and can’t be bothered to even acknowledge this record breaking funding milestone or thank backers.

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/s...ome-cig/333904
    Last edited by Cloverfield; 2022-09-22 at 04:10 PM.

This game is going to be the new Duke nukem forever, I Just feel it.