Page 14 of 53 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Hansworst View Post
    Yeah, I really need a youtuber to explain me what I've seen with my own eyes
    Clearly because you seem to have a very hard time understanding very basic common knowledge put together? So stop acting arrogant and admit you're lesser and need help, its okay.
    Thanos should have won..

#NotMyEnding
    #ThanosWasRight

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xofa View Post
    Clearly because you seem to have a very hard time understanding very basic common knowledge put together? So stop acting arrogant and admit you're lesser and need help, its okay.
    Haha okay then, sorry I insulted your fav channel. But put your money where your mouth is, name an example.
    Last edited by MCMLXXXII; 2022-09-19 at 05:52 PM.

5+ Year Old Account
    Cole is such a dumbass peasant...

10+ Year Old Account
    Still amazed this show came off the heels of the GOT season 8. Amazing episode.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

There were so many Red Wedding vibes I was just waiting for shit to happen, gotta say I didn't expect that end result.

Quote Originally Posted by Myradin View Post
    , or they can feel dumb because the writers clearly fail at writing them correctly. But Ser Criston I feel feels rather natural.
    Yeah, I didn't mean dumb writing, just the guy was stupid. Behaviour was in character.

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    There were so many Red Wedding vibes I was just waiting for shit to happen, gotta say I didn't expect that end result.

Quote Originally Posted by Twdft View Post
    I liked Larys Strong playing the game. Shifty little bastard lol. His brother is great too, punching his way through the crowd.
    I think his father is playing a very subtle and long game too. Who he reccomended for Rhaenyra to wed? Laenor Velaryon, who might not impregnate her (due to him being homosexual, and it seems to be a badly kept secret). And see how he subtly sends his very attractive son to rescue rhaenyra during the chaos of the wedding. Almost as if he wants her to trust him so he can become her guard (eventually getting her pregnant and having his blood sit on the iron throne)

Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    Still amazed this show came off the heels of the GOT season 8. Amazing episode.
    Different show runners make a big difference. All the elements to make good GOT in later seasons were there, its just D&D decided they didn't want to be in charge of a massive success anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Classic tale of a guy not being able to handle being rejected by a woman...
    Not sure where that's coming from, it's not like it was her that he beat up. It was the dude who was pretty much just mocking him about the situation and - by association - his vows and whatnot.

You'll find out why...
    Well, if you're inferring some plot that he and Alicent hatch later, then hey...I suppose it's also a classic tale of a woman being mad that her bestie left her out of the gossip.

10+ Year Old Account
    Someone once said: love is the death of duty. Seems to resonate very well with our crispy knight.

Just want to know, so they didn't feast for 7 days before the wedding, it just happened right after the *event* ? The master of Coin will be happy they cut the costs!
    Last edited by Mhyroth; 2022-09-19 at 08:55 PM.
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".

Quote Originally Posted by Twdft View Post
    ser Criston isn't the brightest candle in the candelabra, he actually thought she'd gonna be poor with him. Also note to self: always wait for the accusation before confessing anything.
    Well to be fair, she literally tells him that she envies normal girls and just wants to be able to marry however she wants when they are in the Kingswood.

But I would agree he's not the brightest. He basically confided in Alicent having no idea what she would do with that information. He just got lucky or perhaps unlucky depending on how far she's willing to hang it over his head.

Quote Originally Posted by arlion View Post
    I think his father is playing a very subtle and long game too. Who he reccomended for Rhaenyra to wed? Laenor Velaryon, who might not impregnate her (due to him being homosexual, and it seems to be a badly kept secret). And see how he subtly sends his very attractive son to rescue rhaenyra during the chaos of the wedding. Almost as if he wants her to trust him so he can become her guard (eventually getting her pregnant and having his blood sit on the iron throne)
    how is him being gay relevant to that?what do you think most gay dudes did back when it wasnt cool?they married women and had kids,i mean....how bad would it have to be?unless he feels complete disgust for womens body i dont see it being a problem,but even then,he doesnt seem dumb,he will do his duty for his family and the kingdoms and make dem babies

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    Well to be fair, she literally tells him that she envies normal girls and just wants to be able to marry however she wants when they are in the Kingswood.

But I would agree he's not the brightest. He basically confided in Alicent having no idea what she would do with that information. He just got lucky or perhaps unlucky depending on how far she's willing to hang it over his head.
    what she wants doesnt matter,she realised her duty is more important than her happiness,thats pretty common in real life with monarchs,but even more so in their family's case,as their bloodline is far more important than a normal dynasties

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hansworst View Post
    Haha okay then, sorry I insulted your fav channel. But put your money where your mouth is, name an example.
    idk if you are arrogant,but cmon,are you 100% sure you never miss any details?those channels always provide me with little stuff i missed,even easter eggs or whatever,im pretty sure you would find things you failed to pick up on

isnt next episode the "big" time skip?
    Last edited by babalou1; 2022-09-20 at 12:42 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by babalou1 View Post
    isnt next episode the "big" time skip?
    They kind of showed it in the previews.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

7+ Year Old Account
    Classic tale of a guy not being able to handle being rejected by a woman...
    Uhm you mean after said woman used him, had him break his oaths and then asked him to be her whore basically?

Yeah that's totally not him being able to handle rejection at his proposal, nothing to do with Rhaenyra's actions.
    "Life is one long series of problems to solve. The more you solve, the better a man you become.... Tribulations spawn in life and over and over again we must stand our ground and face them."

Not keen on the messaging of the show. "Motherhood is the worst possible thing that could happen to you! You must avoid it at all costs, and then you shall be free!"

Well I enjoyed the episode. I didn't really like the development on Cole.
    Yes this is when I started disliking the direction his character was going. Then they solidified it with him murdering someone at festivities. Fictional universe or not let's be real here.. nobody likes the guy who wants to ruin the party to boost his own ego. This is what I felt a lot of this episode was about him dealing with his "honor". He went from stalwart defender to violent basket case and I found it pretty unconvincing on how fast this transition was.

I don't think him murdering someone at party was written in the books. Anyone could correct me on this.. if it wasn't, the only reason I could see the people making this show went this way was to try and sway the audience off the Cole train. It worked in spades for me. His duty was to protect her and instead she was getting carried away by someone else.

I enjoyed the episode but I disliked the development on the character Cole.
    This is when I started disliking the direction his character was going. Murdering someone at festivities solidified it. Fictional universe or not.. let's be real here no one likes the guy who ruins the party to boost his own ego. This whole episode for this character felt like him trying to redeem his "honor". He went from stalwart defender to violent basket case. This transition in such a short amount of time felt unrealistic to me.

I am unsure if this was written in the book.. so anyone could correct me. If it is not I feel like the only explanation to add this is to sway the audience off the Cole train. Which it worked for me in spades. He is suppose to be her defender, yet his actions have her getting carried off by someone else.

I enjoyed the episode but I disliked the development on the character Cole.
    This is when I started disliking the direction his character was going. Murdering someone at festivities solidified it. Fictional universe or not.. let's be real here no one likes the guy who ruins the party to boost his own ego. This whole episode for this character felt like him trying to redeem his "honor". He went from stalwart defender to violent basket case. This transition in such a short amount of time felt unrealistic to me.

I am unsure if this was written in the book.. so anyone could correct me. If it is not I feel like the only explanation to add this is to sway the audience off the Cole train. Which it worked for me in spades. He is suppose to be her defender, yet his actions have her getting carried off by someone else.