WoW Hotfixes - September 20, 2022

WoW Hotfixes - September 20, 2022
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Dungeons and Raids
    • Fated Raids
      • The following encounter abilities will no longer be notably altered by Fated Infusion: Creation Spark:
        • Sanctum of Domination
          • The Tarragrue – Chains of Eternity, Predator’s Howl
          • The Eye of the Jailer – Dragging Chains, Deathlink, Scorn and Ire, Hopeless Lethargy
          • The Nine – Fragments of Destiny
          • Remnant of Ner’zhul – Malevolence
          • Painsmith Raznal – Shadowsteel Chains, Lingering Flames, Cruciform Axe, Reverberating Hammer, Dualblade Scythe, Flameclasp Trap
          • Guardian of the First Ones – Threat Neutralization, Obliterate
          • Fatescribe Roh-Kalo – Grim Portent, Invoke Destiny, Call of Eternity
          • Kel’Thuzad – Glacial Wrath, Frost Blast, Oblivion’s Echo
          • Sylvanas Windrunner – Expulsion, Lashing Wound, Crushing Dread, Curse of Lethargy, Domination Chains, Banshee’s Mark, Banshee’s Bane, Veil of Darkness, Haunting Wave, Shadow Dagger, Death Knives, Barbed Arrow
        • Sepulcher of the First Ones
          • Skolex, the Insatiable Ravener – Ephemera Dust
          • Prototype Pantheon – Runecarver’s Deathtouch, Sinful Projection
          • Anduin Wrynn – Domination Word: Pain, Hopelessness, Hopebreaker, Blasphemy (Hopelessness/Overconfidence), Lost Soul, Wicked Star, Empowered Wicked Star
          • Lords of Dread – Fearful Trepidation, Anguishing Strike, Cloud of Carrion, Paranoia
    • Tazavesh: Soleah’s Gambit
      • Hylbrande
        • Added an extra action button for depositing or dropping Bypass Codes in addition to manually interacting with the Security Panel.
          • Developers’ note: Blind players are reporting difficulties with Bypass Codes because they are unable to drop them and they are unable to complete the mechanic using just /follow. We have implemented this alternative method to give players an opportunity to drop Bypass Codes so other players can grab them.

Wrath of the Lich King Classic
    • Paladin’s Seal of Corruption can no longer be dispelled.
    • The PvP window should now move or hide itself as necessary when other UI is opened.
    • Fixed a very rare issue where a player could be unable to access their second talent specialization after learning Dual Talent Specialization.
    • Fixed an issue where the bonus armor was not being granted on some rings.
    • High Test Eternium Fishing Line that was applied prior to Wrath of the Lich King Classic pre-patch should now correctly grant +5 Fishing Skill (was +2).

I dont see how blind people could enjoy wow, but i respect blizzard making changes to accommodate those with visual impairments.

Quote Originally Posted by panda040 View Post
    I dont see how blind people could enjoy wow, but i respect blizzard making changes to accommodate those with visual impairments.
    I am not blind or otherwise disabled, but clicking on things to do mechanics pisses me off too. Everything should be interactable by pressing a button like

/click ExtraActionButton1
    /use Gateway Control Shard

Quote Originally Posted by Twdft View Post
    I am not blind or otherwise disabled, but clicking on things to do mechanics pisses me off too. Everything should be interactable by pressing a button like

/click ExtraActionButton1
    /use Gateway Control Shard
    'pisses me off too.' By saying it that way, I think you tend to fail at those mechanics. But I will say, having the option is nice. To be fair, things in the game are interacted with a button press, either on the keyboard or mouse. What you stated is more of everything in the game should be able to be turned into a macro. There is a difference.

"My memory... since when? If everything is a dream, don't wake me." -Cloud Strife, Final Fantasy VII

Quote Originally Posted by TbouncerT View Post
    'pisses me off too.' By saying it that way, I think you tend to fail at those mechanics. But I will say, having the option is nice. To be fair, things in the game are interacted with a button press, either on the keyboard or mouse. What you stated is more of everything in the game should be able to be turned into a macro. There is a difference.
    Have you noticed at what time the Gateway Control Shard was implemented?