Ashjra'kamas Visual Effects

Hello! My Question: Does Ashjra'kamas have any visual effects like cloaks in MoP? Thank you!

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Beyond a unique texture, it doesn't have any extended visual effects like the MoP Legendary cloaks, no.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

10+ Year Old Account
    When it proc's you see a dragon head animation. Same as the warrior Dragon Roar talent.
    Subarashii chin chin mono
    Kintama no kami aru

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Beyond a unique texture, it doesn't have any extended visual effects like the MoP Legendary cloaks, no.
    Doesn't it sometimes have black dragonwings sprouting and flapping a bit before fading away? Or did they remove that when SL launched?

Quote Originally Posted by Pakheth View Post
    Doesn't it sometimes have black dragonwings sprouting and flapping a bit before fading away? Or did they remove that when SL launched?
    That's the Wrathion trinket.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanguinerd View Post
    When it proc's you see a dragon head animation. Same as the warrior Dragon Roar talent.
    I'd forgotten about the proc and on-use effects, but those are kind of their own things and not triggered randomly by just wearing the cloak itself.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    That's the Wrathion trinket.
    Ah, my mistake.

- - - Updated - - -

I'd forgotten about the proc and on-use effects, but those are kind of their own things and not triggered randomly by just wearing the cloak itself.
    I really wished we could enchant effects like that onto other items like regular enchants. The MoP cloak effects are so unique and I can't wear the cloaks all the time either due to dps/heal loss. Just transmogging the cloak design onto another cloak does not transfer the effect sadly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Pakheth View Post
    I really wished we could enchant effects like that onto other items like regular enchants. The MoP cloak effects are so unique and I can't wear the cloaks all the time either due to dps/heal loss. Just transmogging the cloak design onto another cloak does not transfer the effect sadly.
    It would be really cool if xmogging the cloak also replicated the random effects, too. Ashjra'kamas should've had a similar effect of its own, I feel; something suitably draconic like the aforementioned trinket's effect.

7+ Year Old Account
    It would be really cool if xmogging the cloak also replicated the random effects, too. Ashjra'kamas should've had a similar effect of its own, I feel; something suitably draconic like the aforementioned trinket's effect.
    Definitely. I felt it has been a missed opportunity, especially since we got a whole new cloak from Wrathion. They could have given the old ones a renaissance.