Quote Originally Posted by Valysar View Post
    Let's hope there are some flying dragons on the login screen
    there are not

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    there are not
    Well that's pretty dispappointing for a dragon xpac !

WTh they took BLUR away from DHs??????

Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    there are not
    Kinda ironic. Even BFA had those.

Wtf they removed the rare silver dragon from the enemy unitframes?? DF looking worse and worse each build.

I hope they add them back

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by elderu View Post
    Honestly though, it's not even a minor nitpick, if you ask me:

The FIRST THING I ever saw of World of Warcraft was the TBC login screen, and hearing that iconic music at the same time. That alone made me go "wtf this is badass, what game is this?"
    14/15 years and thousands of dollars later, I'm still here.

Blizz should aim for that kind of draw with their login screens every time. DF's is by far the most lame one I'd say. Even BFA, which I felt was meh, has more gravitas then this bland landscape DF shows.
    It's not lame. Its not another silly portal though. It looks beautiful.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

I hope someone works on a silver dragon customization addon )

just me or is the sun extra hd in the old world?

PTR lighting seems different in SW, much better, is it just me or?

Quote Originally Posted by MightyWarrior View Post
    PTR lighting seems different in SW, much better, is it just me or?
    Pretty sure they swapped the sun in capitals to one same as in dragonflight and idk where else? Entering/exiting SW made it more obv.

Last edited by rainhard; 2022-09-22 at 01:03 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Sounds familiar

Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyrja View Post
    Wtf they removed the rare silver dragon from the enemy unitframes?? DF looking worse and worse each build.
    perfect expansion with a few scratches is still almost perfect
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default

Quote Originally Posted by Forum Man View Post
    Normally I've been flagged already but it seems I'm missing it too

At least for a couple more weeks lol
    Well there are always some massive waves near the end so who knows.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by rainhard View Post
    Pretty sure they swapped the sun in capitals to one same as in dragonflight and idk where else? Entering/exiting SW made it more obv.
    Could be a lighting change instead?

- - - Updated - - -

Honestly cannot say I am loving the UI changes. They feel half done. I do wonder if addon makers will give us more options and integrate them in the Blizzard UI options instead of addon menus.

7+ Year Old Account
    This cost us a raid tier....
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

IT WORKS EVERY SINGLE TIME

I knew I just had to whine about not getting beta New wave is out apparently
    Now if only my whining about the Thundering Onyx Cloud Serpent could finally work after all these years.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    This cost us a raid tier....
    I mean I get that it is silly but I consider the silver dragon frame iconic and I will miss it (or find an addon to get it back).

Quote Originally Posted by Valysar View Post
    Let's hope there are some flying dragons on the login screen
    They'll surely be added. The scene looks too still at the moment. I suppose the difficulty is adding them without it becoming a boring loop.

Dragonflight will have the biggest exodus of mage players historically in the game. Since vanilla, I have never seen the class being so incredibly neglected, while having one of the biggest communities with some of the most knowledgeable players still active, yet completely ignoring their feedback. No idea how the Mage dev who thinks Shadowlands is the best iteration of Mage is still allowed to work on the class.

And it looks we really are in the old cycle - months ago everyone was saying "they just released the mage trees, there will be plenty changes and nothing is set in stone". Well, it we are soon at release candidate version and they havent made even a single change based on literal hundreds of pages of feedback on Mage.

Quote Originally Posted by Collected View Post
    They'll surely be added. The scene looks too still at the moment. I suppose the difficulty is adding them without it becoming a boring loop.
    Does it matter if it's boring when it loops? Who stays on that screen long these days?