10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry Yunru, you’ve been carrying this thread!

I’ve been holding off on made in abyss as there’s too much this season and I want to focus on it. That may have to change, season is almost done anyways.

Guess one good thing that happened this season is everything has stayed consistent - if it was good in the beginning, it’s still decently good. Same thing if it was shit.

I think the only anime I’ve dropped this season is devil is a part timer. That didn’t start good but was really hopeful as I enjoyed s1. It continued being mediocre at best

10+ Year Old Account
    So I think that was the finale of Rent a Girlfriend- meh. Pretty boring season and it ended up facing a S3 announced. 5/10 because some of the girls are still quite cute

New trailer for the Trails anime that will depict the Erebonian annexation of North Ambria for the first time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Harem in the Labyrinth of Another World 9/10 --- this show would be 10/10 if that was not the ending, since this means no season 2
    Vermeil in Gold: A Desperate Magician Barges Into the Magical World Alongside the Strongest Calamity 6/10 --- not a bad show, but most of my minus comes from school thing again
    RWBY: Ice Queendom 1/10 --- i was thinking they will remake a whole show and go by slow pace, but they took the most boring part of it and super extend it

But man Uncle From Another World is a 100% mess right now. They cant pump episodes out due to chinese virus...
    Don't sweat the details!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Harem in the Labyrinth of Another World 9/10 --- this show would be 10/10 if that was not the ending, since this means no season 2 ..
    Ok, real talk, is this actually good? I only checked the censored first couple episodes to get a feel of it. I like cheap Isekai and I like titties, but hoping for a bit more than that

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pejo View Post
    Ok, real talk, is this actually good? I only checked the censored first couple episodes to get a feel of it. I like cheap Isekai and I like titties, but hoping for a bit more than that
    1.st why do you watch cenzored
    2.nd its a pretty simple story of a guy who works his ass in dungeon to get what he wants and he doesnt fell overpowered like other characters.
    And there is a lot of (.) (.) later in show.

I would say its kinda the 1.st high quality hentai anime of its kind, as most that you see are realy realy bad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Already you sold it. The censored was just to check if it was something I wanted to do, there was a ecchi from a couple seasons back where his seed was the cure to the pandemic, that was rough lol

jjk0 GOD DAMNIT SHINJI-KUN GET IN THE CURSE

10+ Year Old Account
    I did enjoy that movie, fit well in the JJK universe. I wish a few of the side characters had their fights but yea.

Funny enough, it’s my same complaint about Takagi movie. Fucking loved it and it could have been perfect; however, it missed one big thing showing us what happened with Hojo and her boytoy when Nishikata took over his spot at the festival.

10+ Year Old Account
    A couple more anime complete/dropped:

Lycoris Recoil: this delivered for me all the way through and looked forward to every Saturday for it. I would be happy if they left it here but wouldn’t mind more OVA content.

Engage Kiss: this one ended up being very enjoyable for me. I liked the characters even though they were a bit light on character, enjoyed the action scenes and enjoyed the humor. Tbh, and I know they are completely different, this is what I hoped Scarlet Nexus would be.

10+ Year Old Account
    Made in abyss Sosu/10

Reincarnated as a Sword is pretty decent to.

10+ Year Old Account
    So new anime watchlist:

Futoku no Guild [Uncensored] --) this has a comedy of konusuba (usless aqua)
    Mob Psycho 100 III --) ehe
    Reincarnated as a Sword --) this show is pretty brutal
    Golden Kamuy 4 --) still good
    Mobile Suit Gundam: The Witch from Mercury -- lesban gundam? (finding ep with subs that work was pain)
    Spy x Family season 2
    My Hero Academia new season
    Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu: Die Neue These - Conspiracy (there wont be that many eps sadly)

May drop:
    Beast Tamer
    I've Somehow Gotten Stronger When I Improved My Farm-Related Skills
    I'm the Villainess, So I'm Taming the Final Boss
    My Master Has No Tail (i dont get the jokes)

Still gota watch:
    The Human Crazy University
    Shika no Ou: Yuna to Yakusoku no Tabi (its a movie)

Kinda disapointed:
    The Eminence in Shadow
    Ittoki the Ninja -- zzzzzzzzzz
    Raven of the Inner Palace

Trash:
    Do It Yourself!!
    Yama no Susume: Next Summit
    Vazzrock the Animation
    Management of Novice Alchemist
    Pop Team Epic 2nd Season
    Berserk: The Golden Age Arc - Memorial Edition (why the hell i would watch that all over again)
    Uzaki-chan Wants to Hang Out! Double

10+ Year Old Account
    Chainsaw Man ep 1:

10+ Year Old Account
    Not watching much so far this season due to LoL Worlds; however, I was able to catch a couple l:

Spy X Family S2: I’m still butthurt this isn’t the Mr and Mrs Smith I wanted but it’s fun enough. I like the episodes that focus on the whole family.

Bleach: not a huge fan of the new art style (especially when they showed a compilation of the previous arcs) but some of it looked alright. Heavy fan service episode to get fans excited and the story looks interesting. Should be fun. Oh and it looks like Orihime grew another couple cups, Uzaki Hana is going to get competition at this rate.

Uzaki: speaking of Hana, this is back and it was fun. Mama Uzaki continues to be a fun addition.

Mob Psycho 2: was a bit slower but sets up for where it wants to go. Hoping it can compete with s2, it was amazing

Chainsaw Man: going into this blind but it looks to be fun. The models are alright but it may grow on me

DIY: this show is pretty comfy but I’m not sure it has much grab for me. Maybe if I get in that mood

Reincarnated as a Sword: looks like garbage Isekai but that means I’ll watch it. Hopefully it’s fun

Ok maybe I watched more than I thought but only 1 episode in on each

10+ Year Old Account
    Bocchi the Rock is already anime of the season.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Bocchi the Rock is already anime of the season.
    You realy need to watch Guild of Depravity. Characters are totaly konu suba:
    *Usless catgirl that cant do damage (like aqua)
    *Lazy mage that cant hit shit and knocks itself out (like megumi)
    *Knight, but way worse than darkness
    *A healer that refuses to heal and asks for money
    And there is probaly 1 more character.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    You realy need to watch Guild of Depravity. Characters are totaly konu suba:
    *Usless catgirl that cant do damage (like aqua)
    *Lazy mage that cant hit shit and knocks itself out (like megumi)
    *Knight, but way worse than darkness
    *A healer that refuses to heal and asks for money
    And there is probaly 1 more character.
    I have it on my watchlist already, but it looks like it's not streaming anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    I have it on my watchlist already, but it looks like it's not streaming anywhere.
    https://animedao.to/

Is the site I've used for a long time, has most everything.

Spy x Family S2E3

They live in an apartment with no backyard of their own. That dog is too big. Walking the dog for 15 minutes every morning isn't enough. It needs a big backyard to run around in for hours.

Never bring your dog over to another house that has a dog. They'll fight for supremacy. Similarly, never let your dog off a leash, even at a dog park if there are other dogs around. You can't predict if they will fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    Spy x Family S2E3

They live in an apartment with no backyard of their own. That dog is too big. Walking the dog for 15 minutes every morning isn't enough. It needs a big backyard to run around in for hours.

Never bring your dog over to another house that has a dog. They'll fight for supremacy. Similarly, never let your dog off a leash, even at a dog park if there are other dogs around. You can't predict if they will fight.
    So basically, you've never lived in or visited big cities.

Never mind reflecting your extreme "realism" on a show where a dog can see the future.