7+ Year Old Account
    We should have raid testing any day now. This and tier sets are the only untested things, I think.
    Last edited by Makabreska; 2022-09-22 at 02:24 PM.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorgar Aurelian View Post
    Damn elite is red, guess I’ll be doing a ton of solo shuffle on my shaman.
    I'm actually super hyped for the solo shuffle - hopefully I will finally be able to grind out the viscious mounts and elite sets I want.

#TEAMGIRAFFE

Feels just like the old system - instead of taking the time and actually making shit well, its rushing. Why are the trees being rushed? Why is dungeon/raid testing being rushed (if the release dates and such are accurate)? Given how well Season 4 was received, just postpone DF 3-6 months and actually flesh out specs based on the feedback.

It is guaranteed as soon as release candidate version is up, they will post "sorry we didnt have time for spec X Y Z" and "we cant do major spec changes during expansion, so wait for the next". It is so annoying to see this constant rushing when things could be really nice, but instead we get half baked garbage.

7+ Year Old Account
    Of all the changes priests have received, i don't get why Lightwell is still a talent at all.

It's tiny, its heal is shitty, it wastes its stacks by just continually reapplying it to the same target, you can't reposition it, there is not a single scenario where you'd possibly wanna pick it.
    It's just a dead ass talent that only seems to exist so Lightweaver can be part of a choice node.
    Last edited by Raetary; 2022-09-22 at 02:57 PM.

Formerly known as Arafal

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Atia View Post
    I'm actually super hyped for the solo shuffle - hopefully I will finally be able to grind out the viscious mounts and elite sets I want.
    Ya I’m happy they added it as my shaman doesn’t really fit with what my friends ply for rated and the shaman set should look sweet in red.

It might actually become my most player type of content along with bg’s.
    All I ever wanted was the truth. Remember those words as you read the ones that follow. I never set out to topple my father's kingdom of lies from a sense of misplaced pride. I never wanted to bleed the species to its marrow, reaving half the galaxy clean of human life in this bitter crusade. I never desired any of this, though I know the reasons for which it must be done. But all I ever wanted was the truth.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorgar Aurelian View Post
    Ya I’m happy they added it as my shaman doesn’t really fit with what my friends ply for rated and the shaman set should look sweet in red.

It might actually become my most player type of content along with bg’s.
    Yeah, the elite shaman set is actually quite awesome!

#TEAMGIRAFFE

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by klaps_05 View Post
    Feels just like the old system - instead of taking the time and actually making shit well, its rushing. Why are the trees being rushed? Why is dungeon/raid testing being rushed (if the release dates and such are accurate)? Given how well Season 4 was received, just postpone DF 3-6 months and actually flesh out specs based on the feedback.

It is guaranteed as soon as release candidate version is up, they will post "sorry we didnt have time for spec X Y Z" and "we cant do major spec changes during expansion, so wait for the next". It is so annoying to see this constant rushing when things could be really nice, but instead we get half baked garbage.
    What are you even talking about? How are dungeons rushed, when they were releasing 1-2 each week? How are talent trees rushed, when every built keeps improving them by miles, according to people who actually know what's going on? And raid testing? 8 bosses only, and pretty much guaranteed they wont do external tests for last 1-3. Haven' t seen "DF is being rushed" in months, so what you posted was so out of the blue. At the start of Alpha Blizz gave us a roadmap, and they stuck to it.
    Last edited by Makabreska; 2022-09-22 at 03:17 PM.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    What are you even talking about? How are dungeons rushed, when they were releasing 1-2 each week? How are talent trees rushed, when every built keeps improving them by miles, according to people who actually know what's going on? And raid testing? 8 bosses only, and pretty much guaranteed they wont do external tests for last 1-3. Haven' t seen "DF is being rushed" in months, so what you posted was so out of the blue. Is it time for the usual close-to-release-date doom saying?
    Yeah agree, hes talking nonsense.. they have been taking their time to adjust things based on feedback considering all the posts for each class as alpha has gone on.
    Next week they should open raid and m+ for testing so theres plenty of time to do more balancing vefore launch

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account

https://i.imgur.com/ZLp6avP.png
    Yeeeees, I absolutely need this for my dark iron.
    All I ever wanted was the truth. Remember those words as you read the ones that follow. I never set out to topple my father's kingdom of lies from a sense of misplaced pride. I never wanted to bleed the species to its marrow, reaving half the galaxy clean of human life in this bitter crusade. I never desired any of this, though I know the reasons for which it must be done. But all I ever wanted was the truth.

What are you even talking about? How are dungeons rushed, when they were releasing 1-2 each week? How are talent trees rushed, when every built keeps improving them by miles, according to people who actually know what's going on? And raid testing? 8 bosses only, and pretty much guaranteed they wont do external tests for last 1-3. Haven' t seen "DF is being rushed" in months, so what you posted was so out of the blue. At the start of Alpha Blizz gave us a roadmap, and they stuck to it.
    It's rushed because it isn't done by some random timetable klaps set up that has nothing to do with Blizzard's actual progress. We don't even know how close to expected progress they consider themself to be, which would be the real measuring stick for whether anything is or has to be rushed.

Ohhh I hope the Dracthyr set is a robe aswell!

You have no idea how dungeons are, as m+ isnt out for them. The issues arise during m+ in combination with affixes and are never addressed properly because m+ testing never gets much time.

Some talent trees are good, some (like mage) are tremendously bad when blizzard still hasnt addressed the massive feedback from the biggest community (top pve players and the mage discord) and just copy pasted shadowlands designs.

Raids are released in MVP form - minimum viable product, and sometimes not even that with gamebreaking bugs or tuning way off the mark.

You dont see DF is rushed much because after being ignored for months, people know its doesnt do much posting about it. But sure, all of that is acceptable, since it can be fixed for 11.0 as blizzard rarely does any significant changes or reworks with patches.

Just incase anyone else was wondering and it hasn't been said, but can confirm a beta wave went out some today. Logged in this evening (5:30pm UK) and had beta that wasn't there at 9pm last night. Only just got the email through now at nearly 7pm.

7+ Year Old Account
    You dont see DF is rushed much because after being ignored for months, people know its doesnt do much posting about it. But sure, all of that is acceptable, since it can be fixed for 11.0 as blizzard rarely does any significant changes or reworks with patches.
    Ye, ye. I forgot what time it is. Expansion releases soon so it's shit-o'clock.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soisoisoi View Post
    Just incase anyone else was wondering and it hasn't been said, but can confirm a beta wave went out some today. Logged in this evening (5:30pm UK) and had beta that wasn't there at 9pm last night. Only just got the email through now at nearly 7pm.
    Can confirm, the husband and I just both got emails. Yay betaclub!

You have no idea how dungeons are, as m+ isnt out for them. The issues arise during m+ in combination with affixes and are never addressed properly because m+ testing never gets much time.

Some talent trees are good, some (like mage) are tremendously bad when blizzard still hasnt addressed the massive feedback from the biggest community (top pve players and the mage discord) and just copy pasted shadowlands designs.

Raids are released in MVP form - minimum viable product, and sometimes not even that with gamebreaking bugs or tuning way off the mark.

Whatever you are smoking I kinda want some of it

Makes just got changes and players seem to be happy with them
    They are changing classes every new build
    M+ dungeons are always screwy because no amount of testing can account for how degenerate players end up being
    We have about 9 weeks until launch I think it will be fine

Also blizzard has reworked classes mid expansion plenty of times so if that ends up being needed I'll assume it's going to happen again.

I personally suggest stepping away from the pc for a bit

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiriastrasza View Post
    Ohhh I hope the Dracthyr set is a robe aswell!
    It's not.

And thank god for that.
    Last edited by Raetary; 2022-09-22 at 06:30 PM.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    It's not.

And thank god for that.
    It's such a shame that all of those pieces will be completely unobtainable to my hunter. Really wanted to use the shoulders and helm to try and make a Deathwing themed hunter mog.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    It's such a shame that all of those pieces will be completely unobtainable to my hunter. Really wanted to use the shoulders and helm to try and make a Deathwing themed hunter mog.
    Don't lose all hope. I just checked the Beta & those items don't appear in the Hunter's Not-Collected Appearances but right now they don't appear for the Evoker either. The Raid's Loot table isn't finished yet so there's still a chance it will be like Sepulcher & have non-tier versions of the set.

Quote Originally Posted by Ersula View Post
    Don't lose all hope. I just checked the Beta & those items don't appear in the Hunter's Not-Collected Appearances but right now they don't appear for the Evoker either. The Raid's Loot table isn't finished yet so there's still a chance it will be like Sepulcher & have non-tier versions of the set.
    This coloration is the elite PvP variant currently, so unless that changes these will seemingly only be available to Evokers.
    I guess you might be able to buy off-set pieces if you get to that level of PvP, but I cannot see any way I will actually end up doing that.

- - - Updated - - -

In thinking about it, i guess if you reach Gladiator rank you should be able to buy most, if not all the pieces. Forgot that is how it usually works.

On the topic of transmog though. The new levelling and dungeon sets are actually in the set collection, letting you see all the pieces you are missing for specific colorations, instead of having to search through your regular collection tab manually.
    Don't get why this hasn't been the case ever since the set tab was added, but better late than never.
    The world revamp dream will never die!