Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Cæli View Post
    No, not really. It's generic as hell that was my point. We don't have the same tastes and there's nothing wrong with that.
    Then I guess there wasn't really a point to your original post. You absolutely entitled to your opinion. But when you make a claim regarding a technical aspect of artwork you are no longer allowed to not back it up with facts.
    AI artwork can be beautiful and convey conceptual ideas very well but when looked at in detail it's very abstract and you no longer know what your looking at. The login screen is technically well done and you can even zoom in on and it will still look like what it's supposed to be almost at a pixelated level.

Again you may not like, but to diminish it to AI artwork grade quality is just unfair. I personally love it.

"Swoop Up Name changed from "You're Coming With Me" to "Swoop Up".

Why? I really liked the spell name, found it funny dunno why

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AtomR View Post
    Then I guess there wasn't really a point to your original post. You absolutely entitled to your opinion. But when you make a claim regarding a technical aspect of artwork you are no longer allowed to not back it up with facts.
    AI artwork can be beautiful and convey conceptual ideas very well but when looked at in detail it's very abstract and you no longer know what your looking at. The login screen is technically well done and you can even zoom in on and it will still look like what it's supposed to be almost at a pixelated level.

Again you may not like, but to diminish it to AI artwork grade quality is just unfair. I personally love it.
    The art style which looks like it comes from a drawing tablet used with a software like photoshop really looks artificial, generic and bland in my opinion. Things we see on artstation and that is so common it's just nothing interesting anymore. If you zoom you can see the "layers". The color palette isn't great either. But that's just my taste.

Quote Originally Posted by Cæli View Post
    The art style which looks like it comes from a drawing tablet used with a software like photoshop
    you mean the standard for any artistic work in the 21st century?