Quote Originally Posted by Ersula View Post
    Don't lose all hope. I just checked the Beta & those items don't appear in the Hunter's Not-Collected Appearances but right now they don't appear for the Evoker either. The Raid's Loot table isn't finished yet so there's still a chance it will be like Sepulcher & have non-tier versions of the set.
    Define not finished. All of the items have itemization and there are no more PH names. The tier tokens have bugged numbers like 408 ilvl token off mythic Raszageth, but itemization is finished.

They just need to iron out profession bugs and class/dragon riding bugs.

well i finally got beta which means i can do more than crappy ptr videos and make crappy beta videos WOOOT CRAPPY NON CONTENT!!! lol

New expansion and it starts as they all must. Baine mourning the love of his life.

Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmicpreds View Post
    Anduin got severe PTSD from that shit oof
    We all got severe PTSD from BfA and Shadowlands lore tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Dickmann View Post
    New expansion and it starts as they all must. Baine mourning the love of his life.

Don't be so hard on him. Must be difficult to be so utterly useless that you couldn't even join the rescue operation in Zereth Mortis, and instead just sat around in Oribos all that time.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Don't be so hard on him. Must be difficult to be so utterly useless that you couldn't even join the rescue operation in Zereth Mortis, and instead just sat around in Oribos all that time.
    i really wish whatever story they had for him got to play out
    hes actually pretty badass but keeps getting sidelined

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    I appreciate that it's been 3 years and Mayla's been fawning over his useless ass for two expansions now and he's still talking about that nice blonde boy that gave Baine his hammer when he was younger.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

I appreciate that it's been 3 years and Mayla's been fawning over his useless ass for two expansions now and he's still talking about that nice blonde boy that gave Baine his hammer when he was younger.
    Baine simply appreciates boys with good mallets.

10+ Year Old Account
    So, I got beta access, just not the beta I wanted to get into...

I got into the WotLK Classic beta 5 days before it releases for some odd reason.

._.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

Quote Originally Posted by Auxis View Post
    So, I got beta access, just not the beta I wanted to get into...

I got into the WotLK Classic beta 5 days before it releases for some odd reason.

._.
    They gave WotLK Beta to everyone who had opted in for WoW Betas for the last weekend. They're doing a Wintergrasp event in beta realms.

The fact that they pretty much shoved Mayla's character development in the bin as soon as Legion ended so she could be Baine's beard is the real misogyny at Blizzard. Someone needs to tell Mayla to lean in.

Baine has always been a friend to the crown of Stormwind and the Alliance. Just look, in BfA, him and his girlfriend were hanging out and chilling in Stormwind like they were part of the gang:

It might not be stated explicitly, and you might dislike it, but Baine and Mayla have essentially been brought into the royal fold. I wouldn't be surprised if Baine permanently relocated to Stormwind, once factions are essentially removed in one or two expansions.

Besides, Thunder Bluff is an ugly refugee camp, it would do the tauren good to relocate in an actual city for some time. Baine has ever been a friend of the Alliance and I am sure that the King of Stormwind would offer him hospitality if he so wished.

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    Baine has always been a friend to the crown of Stormwind and the Alliance. Just look, in BfA, him and his girlfriend were hanging out and chilling in Stormwind like they were part of the gang
    Incredibly true. Baine's crowning moment is when he got to wait in the lobby in a cutscene and finally spend 5 minutes in the Stormwind throne room when Wrathion came to advise Anduin. Mayla was definitely just covering for him though so Mama Bloodhoof doesn't ask why he hasn't found a girlfriend yet.

@Nymrohd

That she hasn't ditched him and hooked up with Lasan who beyond being fun has actually done things besides being captured the last two expansions doesn't reflect well on her taste and character.
    Last edited by Super Dickmann; 2022-09-23 at 10:59 AM.

Incredibly true. Baine's crowning moment is when he got to wait in the lobby in a cutscene and finally spend 5 minutes in the Stormwind throne room when Wrathion came to advise Anduin. Mayla was definitely just covering for him though so Mama Bloodhoof doesn't ask why he hasn't found a girlfriend yet.

@Nymrohd

That she hasn't ditched him and hooked up with Lasan who beyond being fun has actually done things besides being captured the last two expansions doesn't reflect well on her taste and character.
    Surely Lasan is already in a committed relationship with the mountain. He has no more room in his heart for those made of mere flesh and bone.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

@Nymrohd
    You know I immediately thought she had a crush on Lasan back during HM but that he was more of a cool uncle than a prospect.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    They gave WotLK Beta to everyone who had opted in for WoW Betas for the last weekend. They're doing a Wintergrasp event in beta realms.
    Ah, I see.
    Isn't it a bit late to be doing Wintergrasp testing? Or is WG not gonna be accessible until a few weeks in?
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

10+ Year Old Account

Mayla must hate Anduin, she knows she will never be able to compete with him for Baine's affections.

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffernut View Post
    Can confirm, the husband and I just both got emails. Yay betaclub!
    I will try to contain my jealousy, forever no beta club

Dracthyr are saved. You can use Vrykul Drinking Horn while on your dracthyr form. It doesn't show the northrend helmet on, it just makes you huge (exactly as tall as the dragonkin). No cooldown toy.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiriastrasza View Post
    I will try to contain my jealousy, forever no beta club
    I'm entered in multiple giveaways
    If I Winn I'll give to you

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    We all got severe PTSD from BfA and Shadowlands lore tbh.
    Truth

Honestly every time I hear someone say the word "hope" now I either burn their city or enslave them to the devil