Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    The real head scratcher was him coming here and trying to get any sympathy. Like he thought we forgot about his views. Or maybe this is your average ruski mentality? Support atrocities and then do wide eyes when people hold you accountable for that?
    This is nothing new. This comic was made somewhere around 2014 I believe. Everyone that has had to actually deal with russians in any capacity before already knew this. It is just the way they are. They always lie to get what they want without thinking about it twice.

Mod Edit: snip - it's advisable not to post political cartoons with racist tropes slipped in.
    Last edited by Rozz; 2022-09-26 at 04:01 PM.

lots and lots of videos or russian POW's taken and dead russians.

Rumors are Lyman is a shitshow, Russians have no vehicles so are making pure infantry battalions and getting meat grindered.

A lot of those fleeing Russia aren't opposed to the war and are still racist imperialists, they just don't want to take part personally.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Lex_pl/st...49079014326276

https://mobile.twitter.com/tavkhelli...03907112534017

https://mobile.twitter.com/Euromaida...54734061330441

Quote Originally Posted by Corvus View Post
    A lot of those fleeing Russia aren't opposed to the war and are still racist imperialists, they just don't want to take part personally.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Lex_pl/st...49079014326276

https://mobile.twitter.com/tavkhelli...03907112534017

https://mobile.twitter.com/Euromaida...54734061330441
    Yeah no surprise there. Close the EU borders to them. Completely. No asylum seekers either. Fuck 'em.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    I want to have some semblance of sympathy, because hoping for men to die at the whims of some dictator against their will leaves a poor taste in my mouth.

But holy shit are some of these people making things very difficult. Seem entirely on board with their attempted genocide in Ukraine up until the point it affects them personally, then continue to act like imperialistic dipshits anyway.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Send all them runners back with sunflower seeds in their pockets , they all had plenty of time to revolt against the government. 0 sympathy for them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xyonai View Post
    I want to have some semblance of sympathy, because hoping for men to die at the whims of some dictator against their will leaves a poor taste in my mouth.

But holy shit are some of these people making things very difficult. Seem entirely on board with their attempted genocide in Ukraine up until the point it affects them personally, then continue to act like imperialistic dipshits anyway.
    "Comrade, I never thought bear would be eating my face!" Says worker of Bear Eating Faces party.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

10+ Year Old Account
    New word from the Kremlin is that they heard people don't like partial mobilization, so they are going to give you partial martial law so you can partially mobilize without fleeing the country.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Collegeguy View Post
    New word from the Kremlin is that they heard people don't like partial mobilization, so they are going to give you partial martial law so you can partially mobilize without fleeing the country.
    Eh...I bet that'll go down even better, I believe "spiralling out of control" might apply here.

here is one russian we should let into europe, top lad : https://twitter.com/Andrew__Roth/sta...72320071426049

The Dagestanis, at least, are showing some resistance to what is going on, but they have already suffered losses way out of proportion to their size, being an ethnic minority used as cannon fodder.

The Dagestanis, at least, are showing some resistance to what is going on, but they have already suffered losses way out of proportion to their size, being an ethnic minority used as cannon fodder.
    God I wish they send all russian recruiters packing.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    God I wish they send all russian recruiters packing.
    see the twitter post above although i think the kid might have done it because they wouldn't recruit him lol.

Quote Originally Posted by jonnysensible View Post
    see the twitter post above although i think the kid might have done it because they wouldn't recruit him lol.
    lol. russia really fails at recruiting the right people.

Nah, they had a pretty chill deal with Putler - they obey and don't mess with politics and he provides them with relative comfort and peace (but now the deal is obv no more). It is their superiority complex. Since childhood they are being pumped full of "russia stronk" propaganda. Masses there are literally taught it was Russia and Russia alone that defeated Nazi Germany and that Western Front didn't even exist. NATO is their enemy, every sanction is unjustified, everyone else loves them, Russia superior slav nation that should control all the others. And now they are getting a reality check.
    Heh, I think that's two sides of the same coin. All you wrote is true about the propaganda and the superiority complex. However, I think it coexists with a strong sense of passiveness towards the Russian rulers, as if being treated like shit was the common norm. We've seen very little resistance to the forced conscription the last few days and more broadly since the start of the current war. There's not a giant uproar but scarce and individual resistances. Barely anything happened against a retarded decision that will send thousands of people to their death, except people fleeing.

I'd even argue that people are being sent to their inevitable demise without a massive uproar because they are being spoonfed with propaganda since their cradle (and they have eaten it willingly too).
    Last edited by Barzotti; 2022-09-26 at 08:27 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Barzotti View Post
    I'd even argue that people are being sent to their inevitable demise without a massive uproar because they are being spoonfed with propaganda since their cradle (and they have eaten it willingly too).
    Dunno about that. Sure, many less intelligent/obedient units will go, but the massive border rush shows that they are not really that passive nor misinformed.

Meanwhile and probably unrelated:

A gunman has opened fire at a school in the city of Izhevsk (Russia), killing at least six people and injuring twenty, Russian officials say.
    Last edited by Makabreska; 2022-09-26 at 08:43 AM.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

A gunman has opened fire at a school in the city of Izhevsk (Russia), killing at least six people and injuring twenty, Russian officials say.
    Why do I feel like the Russians will discover it was a 'Ukrainian' who did it.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's not impossible, but it's a bit far away from the border to easily claim it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Iphie View Post
    It's not impossible, but it's a bit far away from the border to easily claim it.
    They claimed that Dugina was killed by some lady mind controlled by Ukrainians. They can, and will, claim literally anything.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

10+ Year Old Account
    Propaganda Tv is 100% going to blame it on Ukranine neo nazi terrorists + something else.
    Don't sweat the details!!!