Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by shise View Post
    The real game right now is classic. It´s far more real (as of being WoW) than retail right now x)
    And who decides that? You? I don't think so.

It's the same game, just in a 15 years older state. Even your rose-tinted glasses don't change that fact.
    War within is boring and lazy - beat me to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Aradur View Post
    So you can finally stop wasting News-Articles for the museum-game and start to concentrate on the real game again.

Thank god.
    Not much to concentrate on with retail lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    Legion was far better than WotlK
    Yeah right legion is right up there with WoD and BFA. As in it was utter garbage. I actually like SL the most out of the most recent ones.
    Last edited by Thes; 2022-09-27 at 11:16 AM.

Cool now put back in the 50% xp 1-70.

This was the last expansion before Activision made Blizzard hyper-optimize the game for sales rather than for fun and good gameplay

Quote Originally Posted by crusadernero View Post
    Cool now put back in the 50% xp 1-70.
    This! Either that or let people boost more than 1 character per account.

WotlK Classic is out?
    I didn't notice from the 6 hour long queues.

Quote Originally Posted by Appelgren View Post
    This! Either that or let people boost more than 1 character per account.
    Tbh it was really bad logging on my shaman last night for questing. Could feel the difference straight away.

Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    Legion was far better than Wotlk

Also what a stupid name, wrath of the lich king? That sounds like someone on the offensive, instead he spent most of the time on his toilet , I mean throne..occasionally he would pop up just to troll the players..

Lich king wasn't very wrathful (angry) just shrugged most of the time, did some schemes, n after rogue forsakens threw some WMDs on him, he hid for the rest of the expansion..

Though Cata was bad, everyone was afraid of deathwing popping up n going biblical on ur ass...

Wotlk should have been called "Bored Lich King n more snow than u care to see"

Wrath should have been saved for Cata, "Wrath of Deathwing"
    Several times he tried to end us all... while Arthas "I poke u guys so YOU come to me, u don't understand how lonely i am! i'll even claim I need specifically YOU to conquer the world (when really I could do it without u, but im sooo lonely, I have only braindead zombies to talk to! n everyone else just fawns over me n im bored of that by now, so plz visit my winter wonderland, we got ice cream!!!!"

While deathwing "IMMA KIIL YU AALLL, KEEEEEL!!! DIEE!! DIEEE!!!! DIE!!!!"

I mean cinematic after arthas dies is fear of the scourge sweeping over azeroth...so they never needed some heroes to convert, not even the lich king..
    Can only agree with all of this. The Lich king introduced the cartoon villain meme by popping up, losing, yelling `` I get you next time´´ through all of wrath. It was quite a pathetic show of a villain but children loved it and love it to this day, the scardy edglord threatens them with his ´´infinite ´´ power

Quote Originally Posted by ArenaDk View Post
    Can only agree with all of this. The Lich king introduced the cartoon villain meme by popping up, losing, yelling `` I get you next time´´ through all of wrath. It was quite a pathetic show of a villain but children loved it and love it to this day, the scardy edglord threatens them with his ´´infinite ´´ power
    and then to end it with "haha I meant to lose everything, now I will turn you and then have super powerful minions"
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    and then to end it with "haha I meant to lose everything, now I will turn you and then have super powerful minions"
    And also his plan was to turn the heros into his generals while also wasting his best general in Darion at lightshope which also gave his enemys a weapon and symbol to counter him later on.... like wat...

But to be fair Arthas is stuck in the mind set of a growing man with not much experience I guess

Quote Originally Posted by bbr View Post
    A shame in a way. classic was supposed to be classic, but now it's just becoming a 10 year old delayed release cycle of content everyone has already seen.
    Kind of defeats the purpose.
    this is exactly why i was done at TBC classic. too many changes and many of them promote AH bots, gold farmers and run sales.
    when i saw the laundry list of changes to Wrath classic, i got sad, lost hype and here we are...k

Quote Originally Posted by crusadernero View Post
    Tbh it was really bad logging on my shaman last night for questing. Could feel the difference straight away.
    Yeah. Won’t be leveling anything below level 58 until they fix it. So probably no more alts

Quote Originally Posted by Appelgren View Post
    Yeah. Won’t be leveling anything below level 58 until they fix it. So probably no more alts
    Yeah I was planning on slogging through with my shaman but meh.. I played WotLK back in the day anyway, so it aint that big of a deal really. Not going to bother!