10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Varx View Post
    There's no point in me continuing to answer all of you directly since it's an entire echo chamber against me.
    Most of this has been us asking you to provide even a single argument that isn't blatantly attacking women's rights, and you've consistently failed to make a single argument that didn't boil down to some form of deep-seated misogyny.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    How do moon rocks feel like?
    I see you decided to not leave and stick around to make jokes. Very cool.

- - - Updated - - -

I am. My argument is the simplest argument.

Lefty arguments are an assortment of BS like parasites, forced donations, like of brain activity, false human rights, etc etc
    Please leave. Your hatred of women has been noted.

Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    By saying it's not a right, you're saying that you don't think women should have rights to control their own bodies. I'm not sure how you don't get that. It's not a stretch, not in the slightest, it's reality.

So yes, please leave if you're unwillingly to grasp basic logic.
    Um no..

You wanna smoke, drink, eat to ur hearts content, or we. But you don't have the right to kill a human. So if you don't want to be pregnant either abstain from sex or use every imaginable form of contraception while knowing that it's not 100%.

- - - Updated - - -

I see you decided to not leave and stick around to make jokes. Very cool.

- - - Updated - - -

Please leave. Your hatred of women has been noted.
    Sure, just like your hatred of those pesky babies.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Most of this has been us asking you to provide even a single argument that isn't blatantly attacking women's rights, and you've consistently failed to make a single argument that didn't boil down to some form of deep-seated misogyny.
    No I have, they're just not good enough to penetrate the mass selfishness of pro choicers. Humans nature is human nature.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    I hope at least you can look in the mirror and realize that all your post has is a bunch of insults and nothing of actual substance.

Perhaps you have a ton of people against you because what you said, instead of thinking that you're some martyr.
    Who have I insulted??? I haven't insulted anyone, I just staying facts and observations.

10+ Year Old Account
    Um no..

You wanna smoke, drink, eat to ur hearts content, or we. But you don't have the right to kill a human. So if you don't want to be pregnant either abstain from sex or use every imaginable form of contraception while knowing that it's not 100%.
    Abortion rights have absolutely nothing to do with "killing a human". It's about ending a pregnancy. The consequences to the fetus are completely irrelevant.

This is a straw man you repeatedly turn to because you're unwilling to accept that women are people and have human rights, too.

Quote Originally Posted by gondrin View Post
    That person, and others like them, keep thinking a bunch of women are going "Oops, I got pregnant again. Time to get rid of it. Tee-hee.". Abortion usually is one of the hardest choices for a person who got pregnant. So much so that it can cause depression and other mental illnesses.
    If only there was an alternative to killing your baby and not having to raise them. Poor mommies.

10+ Year Old Account
    No I have, they're just not good enough to penetrate the mass selfishness of pro choicers. Humans nature is human nature.
    Literally no argument you've presented has failed to be overtly rooted in deep misogyny.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Um no..

It. Is. Still. Their. Body. Just because there's a fetus forming inside of them doesn't change that. Either someone has rights over their own body, or they don't. You have made it perfectly clear you think that THEY DON'T. Your stupid arguments about abstinence or "accepting you could get pregnant" remain unreasonable and blatantly unempathetic towards people. The fact that you care more about a bundle of cells than the mental and physical health of a living, breathing, thinking human being tells me enough. I am ending this conversation, good day.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am. My argument is the simplest argument.

Lefty arguments are an assortment of BS like parasites, forced donations, like of brain activity, false human rights, etc etc
    Simple is not the same as correct. It's simple to say the earth is flat and that the sun revolves around it.

The world is complicated, sorry that you don't like it and would rather shut yourself in ignorance. Though I'd pay good money to watch you walk around telling women that sex is consent to getting knocked up for an hour or two. Good entertainment

Who have I insulted??? I haven't insulted anyone, I just staying facts and observations.
    I'm quite sure I'm not imagining all the slander and mockery you've been throwing at the boogeyman "Left wing".

Abortion rights have absolutely nothing to do with "killing a human". It's about ending a pregnancy. The consequences to the fetus are completely irrelevant.

This is a straw man you repeatedly turn to because you're unwilling to accept that women are people and have human rights, too.
    LOL WHAT?! How do you not see just how evil that statement is? Pure inhumane selfishness. You think your ancestors thought like that?

This is just a BS modern view for lazy people who want all the pleasures of sex but without the responsibility that comes with it.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm quite sure I'm not imagining all the slander and mockery you've been throwing at the boogeyman "Left wing".
    Well you definitely are. You may not like what I have to say. Doesn't mean I'm insulting anyone

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Simple is not the same as correct. It's simple to say the earth is flat and that the sun revolves around it.

The world is complicated, sorry that you don't like it and would rather shut yourself in ignorance. Though I'd pay good money to watch you walk around telling women that sex is consent to getting knocked up for an hour or two. Good entertainment
    Half of them would agree with me... Hope you realize not all women are pro choice...

10+ Year Old Account
    LOL WHAT?! How do you not see just how evil that statement is? Pure inhumane selfishness. You think your ancestors thought like that?
    That's an appeal to emotion, not an argument.

I repeat; abortion rights have absolutely nothing to do with any possible right to life of a fetus. The fetus could survive the process, and go on to grow up and live a full life. It's not relevant to the question of abortion.

This is just a BS modern view for lazy people who want all the pleasures of sex but without the responsibility that comes with it.
    That "responsibility" is a religious fiction you're inventing as a means of subjugating and oppressing women. I reject that misogyny outright.

It. Is. Still. Their. Body. Just because there's a fetus forming inside of them doesn't change that. Either someone has rights over their own body, or they don't. You have made it perfectly clear you think that THEY DON'T. Your stupid arguments about abstinence or "accepting you could get pregnant" remain unreasonable and blatantly unempathetic towards people. The fact that you care more about a bundle of cells than the mental and physical health of a living, breathing, thinking human being tells me enough. I am ending this conversation, good day.
    Keep lying to ur self. Women don't have such a right. You only think that since it's convenient to believe it.

Way back when this wouldn't even be a discussion. But Introduce the technology and the ability to make an absurd amount of profit from abortion then no shit there's going to be groups that support it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Half of them would agree with me... Hope you realize not all women are pro choice...
    That's just kinda sad and delusional and not even remotely close to reality but ok

That's an appeal to emotion, not an argument.

I repeat; abortion rights have absolutely nothing to do with any possible right to life of a fetus. The fetus could survive the process, and go on to grow up and live a full life. It's not relevant to the question of abortion.

That "responsibility" is a religious fiction you're inventing as a means of subjugating and oppressing women. I reject that misogyny outright.
    I already said I ain't religious, it's just simple morals. Murder is murder.

And sorry but your opinion is completely evil. But hey evil exist in this world and we have to live with it.

Well you definitely are. You may not like what I have to say. Doesn't mean I'm insulting anyone
    Are you really that blind to your own statements, or are you just lacking empathy?

Repeatedly calling people "evil" and "lazy". Saying that they just want the "easy way out". Adding constant mocking to your statements, like so-

If only there was an alternative to killing your baby and not having to raise them. Poor mommies.
    Hell, you even somehow threw in "penis envy" at one point? As if that's a thing suddenly. And yet you really think that isn't insulting people?

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    That's just kinda sad and delusional and not even remotely close to reality but ok
    Do some research then lol...

10+ Year Old Account
    Keep lying to ur self. Women don't have such a right. You only think that since it's convenient to believe it.
    Straight-up denying that women share the same basic human rights as men. And you're claiming your position isn't based on misogyny?

Way back when this wouldn't even be a discussion. But Introduce the technology and the ability to make an absurd amount of profit from abortion then no shit there's going to be groups that support it.
    We've had abortion techniques for literally thousands of years. There's an abortion method described in detail in the Bible.

Are you really that blind to your own statements, or are you just lacking empathy?

Repeatedly calling people "evil" and "lazy". Saying that they just want the "easy way out". Adding constant mocking to your statements, like so-

Hell, you even somehow threw in "penis envy" at one point? As if that's a thing suddenly. And yet you really think that isn't insulting people?
    Killing ain't evil?

Refusing to raise your child by killing them isn't lazy?

And yeah I did, because modern feminism is man hate since last I checked women aren't lacking any rights as it stands.

10+ Year Old Account
    I already said I ain't religious, it's just simple morals. Murder is murder.
    And abortion, categorically, is not "murder". Your claim is exactly as ridiculous as those vegans who claim "meat is murder".

And abortion, categorically, is not "murder". Your claim is exactly as ridiculous as those vegans who claim "meat is murder".
    Well yeah it is... But a cow ain't a human lmao.

- - - Updated - - -

Straight-up denying that women share the same basic human rights as men. And you're claiming your position isn't based on misogyny?

We've had abortion techniques for literally thousands of years. There's an abortion method described in detail in the Bible.
    When did I say men have rights women don't???

Were those methods smiled upon or profitable?