A 16.75lb sword lol.

Fucking potato.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    A 16.75lb sword lol.

Fucking potato.
    Why is everyone hung up on it's weight? I assume you wont be wielding Frostmourne into battle any time soon, at least I wouldn't It would be on my wall.

Id buy it and the mount if i could afford it
    Intel i9 9900K @ 5GHz | Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 @ 3600MHz 2x8GB | Asus Maximus XI Z390 | Asus RTX 3080 Ti OC | Corsair HX850 Platinum | Corsair H150i Pro CPU cooler | Acer Predator 32" 2560x1440 170MHz | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB m.2 NVMe SSD | Samsung 970 EVO 1TB m.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair K70 Rapidfire Keyboard | Corsair Virtuoso XT RGB Headphones | Corsair Crystal Series 570x RGB Case | Logitech G604 | Windows 11 Professional x64
    My Youtube Channel

No reason to when other companies sell good Frostmourne replicas for less than a quarter of the price.

yep - wish they had a payment plan to lock it in now as is I'll wait a bit cause my best friend is coming to visit and I'll blow some money when she is in town. I have the epic weapon one from years ago, and this one looks even more detailed! I just wish they do another ice shard for it vs a wall mount. I may see if it fits in the ice shard I have and try to get another one if so. The cheap ones lack so much detail its no wonder there is a price difference.
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

Who paying 100k for a car? Who paying 1000 for handbag? Bet you wanted them to spend all the time / money instead of the sword to fixing the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruikki View Post
    Who paying 100k for a car? Who paying 1000 for handbag? Bet you wanted them to spend all the time / money instead of the sword to fixing the game.
    Of course that's how to fix wow take the blacksmith and have them work on a raid tier!

/S but half this forum probably believes they took pvp devs to build a sword

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAmbient View Post
    No reason to when other companies sell good Frostmourne replicas for less than a quarter of the price.
    Do all those replicas have:

49.21" h x 13.07" w x 4.72" l
    16.75 lbs.
    Zinc-Copper Alloy, Stainless Steel, Leather
    Includes Certificate of Authenticity
    Officially Licensed

No? Then im sure this is better for people like me who want frostmourne.
    Intel i9 9900K @ 5GHz | Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 @ 3600MHz 2x8GB | Asus Maximus XI Z390 | Asus RTX 3080 Ti OC | Corsair HX850 Platinum | Corsair H150i Pro CPU cooler | Acer Predator 32" 2560x1440 170MHz | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB m.2 NVMe SSD | Samsung 970 EVO 1TB m.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair K70 Rapidfire Keyboard | Corsair Virtuoso XT RGB Headphones | Corsair Crystal Series 570x RGB Case | Logitech G604 | Windows 11 Professional x64
    My Youtube Channel

It looks amazing.

Would love having one mounted on my wall, but $1700 ($200 extra for the wall mount) is a prohibitive value for my pocket.

I'll just admire it from afar.

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    I mean, it's their own money, they can do whatever they want, they can send even 25k of $ for some streamer and they have fully right to spend that amount of money on whatever they want - but I'll still stick to my opinion on them as imbeciles.
    Some arab oil prince wouldn't even remember the donated 25k come next day

7+ Year Old Account
    people will buy like 10 and scalp them on ebay

That sword costs more money than literally anything I've ever owned. And is more money than I currently even have. So no, I will not be getting it. XD

Probably cheaper elsewhere

Why do you think these collectible sell for horribly overpriced values? Don't underestimate collectors. You are not the target market.

https://gear.blizzard.com/products/w...remium-replica

Would be nicer if it turned blue and had a mini fog machine in it to look more like that 2H mace that lady made for Bolvar when Shadowlands was launching.
    “Be the change you want to see in the world.” ~ Mahatma Gandhi

As a good rule of thumb, the only people paying for that toy are boys without women or kids they have to pay for.

7+ Year Old Account
    I bought two!

Eh, I'd prefer an unholy ashbringer, myself.

Nope, even with unlimited funds i would probably not run out of more useful things to buy.
    I mean i could but honestly: What's the benefit?

It's a sword thingy, its inherent value is near absent, honestly expensive videogame merchandise is as weird as NFTs for me, except rather than being an ugly batch of pixelvomit it also takes up space and demands attention (dust is a bitch and cleaneds are rarely thorough enough).
    This is a signature of an ailing giant, boundless in pride, wit and strength.
    Yet also as humble as health and humor permit.

Furthermore, I consider that Carthage Slam must be destroyed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Did the merc the website thats been selling them for $300 since wrath came out?