Thread: Genshin Impact

10+ Year Old Account
    Already guaranteed her on my alt, around 60 pity. Main still wanting Nilou. But if Nahida also gets Layla on her banner, it's win win win. Curious what that passive does.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Yup. The worst thing is.... i cant use electro on those mobs now to farm them
    She needs to much mats like that.
    My Sumeru exploration team is Yoimiya, Tighnari, Zhongli, Raiden, so yeah, getting good mats from fungi can be rough. Especially if it's the dendro ones. I often have to rely on Yoimiya's non-buffed normal attacks. Which to be fair, do a lot of damage, but still.

Quote Originally Posted by Kronik85 View Post
    Fingers crossed for Nahida banner having good 4 stars.
    I doubt it after such a good 4* banner + Nahida being the 5*.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Airlick View Post
    Dendro loli's kit is so broken, dayum. And these C1/C2. Plus the amazing visuals. Mihoyo seems to really want to break some records on their banner revenue.
    I don't really think she's that op tbh

Quote Originally Posted by blackpink View Post
    I don't really think she's that op tbh

I mean, unless im miss reading which skills are which. Shes by far the biggest buffer in a huge aoe dendro application field. 80% damage increase and 24% crit at 1000 EM. That seems a little bit on the stronger side lol. Most buffers gives % of their ATK or % of their HP. So she might be the best buffer in the game.

Willing to beat the archons are going to be pretty safe rolls. Cyno on the other hand? No clue, feel like I have enough main dps.

Cyno with c4/c6 and his signature weapon def looks pretty strong with the tremors timed correctly but eh I'm gonna save my wishes for ayaka

Quote Originally Posted by minteK917 View Post
    I mean, unless im miss reading which skills are which. Shes by far the biggest buffer in a huge aoe dendro application field. 80% damage increase and 24% crit at 1000 EM. That seems a little bit on the stronger side lol. Most buffers gives % of their ATK or % of their HP. So she might be the best buffer in the game.
    that 80% damage buff + 24% crit rate is only for her own elemental skill, so meh
    those boost from her burst seems pretty meh too
    add to that her animation that look like a little kid playing a kid game
    and that she's the youngest looking loli ever in this game

very much HARD pass, thx

Quote Originally Posted by Xeenith View Post
    that 80% damage buff + 24% crit rate is only for her own elemental skill, so meh
    those boost from her burst seems pretty meh too
    add to that her animation that look like a little kid playing a kid game
    and that she's the youngest looking loli ever in this game

very much HARD pass, thx
    Character looks have nothing to do with numbers and performance dunno why you tacked that onto the end. You could have just said you don't like her so won't play it

Dendro loli's kit is so broken, dayum. And these C1/C2. Plus the amazing visuals. Mihoyo seems to really want to break some records on their banner revenue.
    Wowzers, expectations blown. Is she actually a Carry? Her Ult says "While Nahida is within the field". Her for Off Field potential still looks good with consistent Dendro application from her skill and you still get value out of her Ult because of Compassion Illuminated, however there is a real possibility Nahida needs to be on field to trigger Tri Karma procs.

Nice that her Cons don't add functionality either, C1 might open up Tri Elemental Comps (Like Nahida, Thoma, Fischl, Koko/Barbara) and C2 looks like a cool way to introduce more damage to her comps but math is needed to work out how much of a must have it is.

I really need to know whether she is a Carry or not but yeah they have really smashed it with her animations. Exciting stuff!

- - - Updated - - -

Her Off Field buff would be 200 EM, Dendro application and a damage proc.

love their last update

Wowzers, expectations blown. Is she actually a Carry? Her Ult says "While Nahida is within the field". Her for Off Field potential still looks good with consistent Dendro application from her skill and you still get value out of her Ult because of Compassion Illuminated, however there is a real possibility Nahida needs to be on field to trigger Tri Karma procs.
    That is curious. If she does have to be on-field to get the bonuses from ult, then yeah, she probably is supposed to be a driver in a new type of national team, especially at C1. The tooltips are clearly not perfectly clear or final, like the CD on her ult is shorter than the base duration and then the duration is further increased by having hydro characters in the team? This makes no sense, especially since it has such low energy cost. So I guess we'll have to wait and see, I think I'd prefer if she was more of an off-field character.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost of Cow View Post
    Yay, got an early 5-star on the Cyno banner.

It was a C2 Diluc. :|
    Got a soft pity C2 Mona
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

10+ Year Old Account
    More leaks:

Mats for weapon:

Mats needed for Nahida:
    Don't sweat the details!!!

That is curious. If she does have to be on-field to get the bonuses from ult, then yeah, she probably is supposed to be a driver in a new type of national team, especially at C1. The tooltips are clearly not perfectly clear or final, like the CD on her ult is shorter than the base duration and then the duration is further increased by having hydro characters in the team? This makes no sense, especially since it has such low energy cost. So I guess we'll have to wait and see, I think I'd prefer if she was more of an off-field character.
    Yea I'd much rather she was Off Field than a Driver and fingers crossed for some wonky/mistranslated tooltips. If she is a Carry or Driver meant to play with a high field time like Xiao (that was my take on the Hydro ult) then it creates massive issues for Nilou and Cyno too because they are centred around Dendro Reactions and neither Collei or Dendro Traveller feel like that missing piece but (at least to me) feel like stop gaps until something better comes along.

It's to herself (and also only to her skill procs)...She's a solid dps but support is rather lacking.

- - - Updated - - -

Nice that her Cons don't add functionality either, C1 might open up Tri Elemental Comps (Like Nahida, Thoma, Fischl, Koko/Barbara) and C2 looks like a cool way to introduce more damage to her comps but math is needed to work out how much of a must have it is.

I really need to know whether she is a Carry or not but yeah they have really smashed it with her animations. Exciting stuff!

- - - Updated - - -

Her Off Field buff would be 200 EM, Dendro application and a damage proc.
    Her off-field dendro application is actually terrible from what people are saying so far. It has standard icd so it would apply dendro every other tick of the skill. So that's once every 3.8 seconds at c0.

The em boost is only to the active character, which is another slap to the face to nilou comp because you can't reliably control who will proc the cores.

- - - Updated - - -

I've already thought of one, but I'm not sure if it'd work yet. Nahida, Yelan, Kuki, Thoma. Me personally, I think Thomas is only one who is kinda meh but he will work fine for now (assumnig this comp works). You'd have quickbloom with ocassional burgeon and prob some burning too.

Quote Originally Posted by blackpink View Post
    It's to herself (and also only to her skill procs)...She's a solid dps but support is rather lacking.

- - - Updated - - -

Her off-field dendro application is actually terrible from what people are saying so far. It has standard icd so it would apply dendro every other tick of the skill. So that's once every 3.8 seconds at c0.

The em boost is only to the active character, which is another slap to the face to nilou comp because you can't reliably control who will proc the cores.

- - - Updated - - -

I've already thought of one, but I'm not sure if it'd work yet. Nahida, Yelan, Kuki, Thoma. Me personally, I think Thomas is only one who is kinda meh but he will work fine for now (assumnig this comp works). You'd have quickbloom with ocassional burgeon and prob some burning too.
    Looks like she will need the Zhongli treatment if she isn't changed on the PTR. Baizu is the true Dendro Archon I guess lol.

I'd thought the same about a National/EM Soup team, my issue with your build is running Yelan and Thoma without any batteries. Fischl and Koko seem better options to me and you aren't using any contested picks.

On a more fun note though, any news on whether they will be "fixing" Barbara? I'm half tempted to build a TF Barbara and use her over Koko if they are going to leave her ability in its current state.

I missed the ruling on Cyno but the tier list site I'm looking at is placing him at Yae Miko level. Guessing he's a waste of rolls?

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    I missed the ruling on Cyno but the tier list site I'm looking at is placing him at Yae Miko level. Guessing he's a waste of rolls?
    He doesn't have any broken teams, maybe when we get a broken Dendro support then Electro Carries might come good but right now I'd steer clear.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    He doesn't have any broken teams, maybe when we get a broken Dendro support then Electro Carries might come good but right now I'd steer clear.
    Won't any broken dendro teams for Cyno also be broken for Raiden though? I just don't really see Cyno ever outpacing her at... anything. He needs something new to reach parity, but the bar won't be static for other units.

It's a shame because he's super fun to play. The E windows feel rewarding. I'd have shortened his burst duration and compensated with higher damage, but alas.
    Last edited by Nurasu; 2022-09-30 at 04:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post

She is not that good. Just use Yunyin

Nahida skill is kinda sus:
    Not gonna lie, that looks extremely clunky.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    Can you link it?

- - - Updated - - -

I'd thought the same about a National/EM Soup team, my issue with your build is running Yelan and Thoma without any batteries. Fischl and Koko seem better options to me and you aren't using any contested picks.
    Yelan doesn't need a battery and Thoma with c4 doesn't need a battery. They will both still need good amount of er though obviously. Probably in 200s which is actually not that bad cuz with Yelan you use er weapon and just get a bit more er substats. With Thoma, you don't need to worry about crit so you can fully focus on hp and er substats.
    Last edited by blackpink; 2022-09-30 at 01:58 PM.