Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JDL49 View Post
    Just finished ep. 7 and I really really liked it. Outside of Ep.1 this was the best so far. Blonsky & Co. were a delight and imo more of the humor worked. And The method used to obtain Jens 'blood' was inspired.
    the moment I saw them hooking up and happy I said to myself that he was evil. and I was right!

Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    the moment I saw them hooking up and happy I said to myself that he was evil. and I was right!
    Yeah, I was thinking "It's going to be too bad when he turns out to be an asshole" the whole time during their dating montage.

But the therapy session was great.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    Yeah, I was thinking "It's going to be too bad when he turns out to be an asshole" the whole time during their dating montage.

the one thing I didn't get was why a certain individual didn't spill the beans... but maybe that would've spoiled what is yet to come. made things a bit too straightforward

Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    the one thing I didn't get was why a certain individual didn't spill the beans... but maybe that would've spoiled what is yet to come. made things a bit too straightforward
    I doubt he knows. Not like every disposable grunt is going to know who everyone else is.

7+ Year Old Account
    Definetly better than the last one, the therapy thing was funny and i love how Emil is dealing with things.

Still, the show is a bit all over the place, with only hinting stuff at the end that will lead to another hint at the end too, rly disapointing

Fun episode. Tim Roth is always great.

This show is at it's best when it's embracing it's daftness.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

I doubt he knows. Not like every disposable grunt is going to know who everyone else is.
    Not details, but a simple "we were hired for blah blah blah" to explain the feud seems to fit the session.
    "I only feel two things Gary, nothing, and nothingness."

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    Definetly better than the last one, the therapy thing was funny and i love how Emil is dealing with things.

Still, the show is a bit all over the place, with only hinting stuff at the end that will lead to another hint at the end too, rly disapointing
    two episodes left; guessing episode 8 she will meet Matt Murdock and episode 9 they team up to take down "HulkKing"

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumble View Post
    I mean the concept of posting even 1 post, every day, for 10 years on a single online forum is shocking to most people.

I certainly enjoy posting (even though it took WoT to actually annoy me enough to make an account), but the concept of posting EVERY DAY FOR TEN YEARS. Even if you only posted once a day....... that's addiction, rampant addiction. (not even going to attempt to figure out Endus, that's a discussion for another day)

But hearing anyone with that many posts telling people they post too often or are too animated about a subject is truly ironic.

But continue engaging in feeding your addiction, this show is silly and I'm well past the point of really caring beyond listening with amusement as Nick Rekieta tries to explain his issues with it.
    No, posting a single post a day to a forum is not addiction - at all. Rampant or otherwise. Doesn't even come close to meeting any criteria of addiction. Or even an unhealthy level of activity in ANY hobby. What an ignorant statement.

But way to keep insulting people and talking out your ass for no reason.
    Koriani - Guardians of Forever - BM Huntard on TB; Kharmic - Worgen Druid - TB
    Koriani - none - Dragon of Secret World
    Karmic - Moirae - SWTOR
    inactive: Frith-Rae - Horizons/Istaria; Koriani in multiple old MMOs. I been around a long time.

aaaaanyways, so call me paranoid but I feel like

Blonsky's inhibitor blip was more then just him rescuing his favorite pet chicken? there's just something.. JUST a bit off about his reformed state? its just the feeling that I'm getting. also this show is VERY self aware - its starting to feel more and more like a piece of very deliberate satire to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Witchblade77 View Post

Blonsky's inhibitor blip was more then just him rescuing his favorite pet chicken? there's just something.. JUST a bit off about his reformed state? its just the feeling that I'm getting. also this show is VERY self aware - its starting to feel more and more like a piece of very deliberate satire to me.
    It's possible, though to me it felt more like a narrative contrivance to get Jen to go there. They could have achieved that in any number of ways, but I think the whole shtick about "okay but THIS TIME it's going to be the reveal that actually..." is a nice way to lead your audience on repeatedly - QED, really

Great episode overall. It gives insight into more than just the usual superhero stuff, despite the obvious silliness. It also emphasizes one of the main She-Hulk themes in general, Jen having to come to terms with the fact that even though she's not a split like her cousin, she definitely also is kind of two people sort of. And she has to find a way to deal with that. This had some great moments towards that.

Quote Originally Posted by infinit View Post
    Na, he's right, you have no life.
    Again...

Thank you.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by NineSpine View Post
    I mean we are talking about someone who thought "You've made 3 posts per day!" meant I was here for 8 hours a day, when really that means I spend an average of maybe 10 minutes per day.
    And you are the only one who cares how often you were here and for how long. Yet you seem determined to defend your actions. Why would you do that if you don't have a problem with them?
    How joyous to be in such a place! Where phishing is not only allowed, it is encouraged!

Quote Originally Posted by Witchblade77 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Biomega View Post
    It's possible, though to me it felt more like a narrative contrivance to get Jen to go there. They could have achieved that in any number of ways, but I think the whole shtick about "okay but THIS TIME it's going to be the reveal that actually..." is a nice way to lead your audience on repeatedly - QED, really
    Yeah, I'm on board with the last bit. Normally dramatic rules would say that of course that was no false alarm, Abomonomination is up to something, but it would fit this show just as well to just have this be a follow up episode to the earlier Blonsky ep, and use it to give Shulkie actual therapy.

Even knowing that Blonsky supposedly shows up in Thunderbolts, it can either be that he's Up To Something and is then shut down and recruited, or they can blackmail him into it some other way (like how they're presumably recruiting Bucky). I can easily see them having Blonsky forced to do Abomination shit while he really just wants to go back to his therapy retreat.
    Last edited by paxen; 2022-09-29 at 11:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by paxen View Post
    I can easily see them having Blonsky forced to do Abomination shit while he really just wants to go back to his therapy retreat.
    That's honestly the version I want to see the most. It also kind of flies in the face of every preconception, including the name Abomination. And Tim Roth is perfect with his jittery demeanor, so you always SUSPECT something, even if there's nothing actually going on and he is genuinely a good guy. Works on every level.

Seriously, these "content creators" talking about this show are soooooooooooooo dumb.

They keep saying across 3 different channels "I am unsure what happent in this final scene"

How can Needle + Poison + Job done emoji be so misunderstood.

Josh poisoned her!

Awsome signature and avatar made by Kuragalolz

Quote Originally Posted by Nalam the Venom View Post
    Seriously, these "content creators" talking about this show are soooooooooooooo dumb.

They keep saying across 3 different channels "I am unsure what happent in this final scene"

Josh poisoned her!
    Well, apparently easy since you also misunderstood. It was needle+blood+job done. As in, he got her blood like they were trying to do before.

Signature Created by Jassinta

Quote Originally Posted by Nalam the Venom View Post

Josh poisoned her!
    Considering they made a point to show Bruce destroying her blood at the very beginning because of how dangerous/valuable it is, the obvious conclusion is that they simply took a sample. That's what the thugs who jumped her earlier were trying to do. How do you poison a hulk anyway...

Quote Originally Posted by Biomega View Post
    That's honestly the version I want to see the most. It also kind of flies in the face of every preconception, including the name Abomination. And Tim Roth is perfect with his jittery demeanor, so you always SUSPECT something, even if there's nothing actually going on and he is genuinely a good guy. Works on every level.
    you know what? I would be very ok with that

edited to add - yes, that last scene was literally him confirming that he got the blood sample.

10+ Year Old Account

Not going to lie, I loved the episode, and the therapy session was really good.

I am enjoyng this more than I should
    I don't want solutions. I want to be mad. - PoorlyDrawnlines

Quote Originally Posted by Sluvs View Post
    I am enjoying this more than I should
    /shrug It's a good show.

The only real downside is that the CG can be very distracting. If that was up to the same standard that we've seen in the movies, I'd be confident saying that this is one of the best MCU entries. Movie or series.