Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Dragonflight Beta - Build 45969 Dracthyr Jokes and Flirts

Dragonflight Beta - Build 45969 Dracthyr Jokes and Flirts
    The latest beta build added the Dracthyr Jokes and Flirts!

Dracthyr Male Flirts
    • One look at you and my head is in the clouds.
    • You bring the dungeon and I'll bring the dragon.
    • When I see you, I lose all my fire resistance
    • With you and me together, the sky is the limit
    • Let's ask a Bronze Dragon to turn back time so I can fall for you all over again
    • I look good from scale to tail
    • Careful, my kiss can melt your heart. Literally.

Dracthyr Male Jokes
    • A Bronze Dragon is never late, nor are they early. They arrive precisely when they mean to.
    • One time, I sneezed inside a cheese shop. That's how I discovered my love for fondue.
    • They say dragons can grow up to fifty feet, but I've never met one with more than four.
    • My favorite place is the library. You could say I'm a real bookworm. Get it? Wyrm.
    • Is it hot in here, or is it just the immense plume of fire coming out of my mouth?
    • Can you believe there was a dragon living in Stormwind and nobody realized it? You'd think the smell of sulfur would have given her away.
    • You can never have too many Dracthyr! We scale really well.

Dracthyr Female Flirts
    • Those claws look heavy. How about you let me hold one?
    • Do you believe in love at first flight?
    • You must be an updraft, because you make my heart soar.
    • I want to be the wind beneath your wings.
    • You must be tired, because you've been flying through my mind all day.
    • Cold blooded? Not a chance. How about I warm things up for you.
    • What's my type? Tall, scaly, and brooding of course.

Dracthyr Female Jokes
    • The Dracthyr are excellent musicians. We really know our scales.
    • What do you call a Dracthyr who can juggle? Talon-ted!
    • I never have a plan. I prefer to wing it.
    • I get bored easily, the day really seems to drag-on.
    • Think your morning breath is bad? Mine sets things on fire.
    • What do dragons and onions have in common? They both have layers! Get it? Lairs!
    • I showed my tail to one of those wolf people, but they just looked sad and walked away. I wonder why?
    Last edited by chaud; 2022-10-06 at 05:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    Dracthyr Male Flirts
    • You bring the dungeon and I'll bring the dragon.
    In this day and age, I'm somehow really pleased that this particular one passed QA!

• I showed my tail to one of those wolf people, but they just looked sad and walked away. I wonder why?
    How... how DARE you, Blizzard!

Whats with the gendering. So very archaic in 2022. Correct it to bodytype 1 and bodytype 2 to be inclusive.

Let me get this right, I lost my "Don't you wish your girlfriend was hot like me" because it was considered offensive, but these things get a sex joke? I do like the Lord of the Rings joke, though. Also shouldn't be calling them male and female jokes.

They should have just asked for community contributions for these. Theirs are honestly pretty lame and not up to the standard of the original race IMHO. The only halfway good one is the D&D reference.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PixelFox View Post
    They should have just asked for community contributions for these. Theirs are honestly pretty lame and not up to the standard of the original race IMHO. The only halfway good one is the D&D reference.
    Please don't ask community contribution. I don't see anything wrong with these. Couple good ones, most are just as good as original races, meaning they aren't anything special.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilian View Post
    Whats with the gendering. So very archaic in 2022. Correct it to bodytype 1 and bodytype 2 to be inclusive.
    You annoy me.

Sad some of these feel so lame ... the voices sound good at least. I am shocked the one joke cleared it though, surely it must have been a mistake because clearly someone will cry about how offensive it is and that they felt attacked because of its mere existence and it will be removed in short order.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Biomega View Post
    How... how DARE you, Blizzard!
    That one me laugh out loud xD
    Poor Worgen.

These jokes and flirts are ok, but definitely not on the same SCALE as the vanilla ones.

These voices do not sound 'draconish' to me... still better than their atrocious models.

They're mostly just too tame. But i guess they reflect the shitty state of Blizzard

Christ these are lame, but what else do you expect from Blizzard these days.

It's Dracthyr Body Type 1 & Body Type 2 jokes and flirts.

These are very offensive and sexist to me. Where can I complain? Also shouldn't they be Body Type 1 & Body Type 2, gendering is so offensive.

The creativity in these is just as much as I expected. But I like the D&D one.

For example if this wasn't written by an under-read 20 something year old:

"Careful, my kiss can melt your heart. Literally."

It would have sounded like this:

"My kiss will melt your heart!"

As for the voices, the actress sounds very familiar, isn't she voicing Alekstrasza? The male voice is too raspy compared to her clear tone I don't think he fits the characters very well, I imagined something more akin to Fenris from Dragon Age 2.
    Last edited by Trumpcat; 2022-10-06 at 10:28 AM.

Ok ok, male voice is on point

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Keristrasza View Post
    Sad some of these feel so lame ... the voices sound good at least. I am shocked the one joke cleared it though, surely it must have been a mistake because clearly someone will cry about how offensive it is and that they felt attacked because of its mere existence and it will be removed in short order.
    Eyh, men got «dungeons» too, just with more obstacles

How's the beta, so far?

On a scale from 1 to WOTLK (or Legion), how good is the new expansion?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Keristrasza View Post
    Sad some of these feel so lame
    Because many of the original ones weren't also lame as fuck...
    Speciation Is Gradual