Idm as long as FOMO isn't a thing. No one likes FOMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    Idm as long as FOMO isn't a thing. No one likes FOMO.
    Sure but reputation factions very rarely are removed (only ones I can remember are the vanilla ones for ZG and Wrathion from MoP).

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    I know. But the playerbase seems confident MoP had no flaws and was perfect, so clearly the daily system that literally required you to grind dailies until you unlocked ANOTHER set of dailies could only be a good thing, clearly.
    Oh the grind was awful but the story unlocks were great

Take MoP but with things like emissaries and m+ and you get a very very good expansion

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think FOMO applies here unless those specific dailies are removed later on/ rewards the dailies offer are removed later. Then I can understand.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    We still have more than 2 months before S1 start for M+ testing (and I think they could gather more people to test M+ between pre-patch and expac launch than now), but I hope we start pre-patch event soon. I'm starting to think it will be barebones like Shadowlands one sadly.

Quote Originally Posted by Arkura View Post
    Relax.. Its reputation. You have alot of time to build it up
    He's not sharpest tool in the shed, most people here learned that there is no point arguing with that guy xD.

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    I know. But the playerbase seems confident MoP had no flaws and was perfect, so clearly the daily system that literally required you to grind dailies until you unlocked ANOTHER set of dailies could only be a good thing, clearly.
    They weren't so confident when it was current content.
    Last edited by Dracullus; 2022-10-06 at 08:29 PM.

prepatch build was supposed to hit a couple hours ago but i guess they are a tad behind

Quote Originally Posted by cantrip View Post
    The most effective way to play
    Is meaningless. It's inherently wasting time, and efficiency isn't particularly useful to that.

Well, to play from start actually is about wasting time and money. Why would you pay for 16 months if you just need to pay one month at the end and still see everything?
    Because you actually can't. Doing the content at the start of the expansion is a qualitatively different experience.

And no, rushing through everything at the end is not how WoW should be at the start. It's a markedly worse experience. Your demands are completely absurd, no matter the size of the studio. Maybe you should stop treating games as a chore to finish as quickly as possible.

Sooo.. PTR is down? Hopefully a build that resembles a pre patch rdy event

Quote Originally Posted by Arkura View Post
    Sooo.. PTR is down? Hopefully a build that resembles a pre patch rdy event
    They were aiming to have them back up at noon today, either they'll come back in the next few hours or they've had to delay it again.

Beta wave just went out, I got beta didnt have it an hour ago

Still nothing in terms of pre-patch playable content

- - - Updated - - -

Well, to play from start actually is about wasting time and money. Why would you pay for 16 months if you just need to pay one month at the end and still see everything?

The last month of an expac is how WoW should be at start. And every following month should be like that. Every month should bring content and gameplay updates.

But that is just too much asked from that poor multi billion company that has hundreds of developers and a larger credit list of a new expac than a star wars movie.
    Name one mmo that does that

Also if you started shadowlands in the final few months you missed out on a lot
    Ignoring the stuff that gets replaced like end of season rewards

You missed
    All the dungeons in m+
    The maw
    Korthia
    All of torghast
    Vast majority of campaign content
    And millions in passive gold generation

That ignores also shards of domination and all of the raids before the fated syste

4.13G update on the PTR.

Quote Originally Posted by Xentronium View Post
    4.13G update on the PTR.
    It's just catching up to Beta, not much to see.

Hey, I got a Beta invite. Time to try out dracthyr visages in-game! No point spoiling the rest of it at this point, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by doodle90 View Post
    Beta wave just went out, I got beta didnt have it an hour ago
    Quote Originally Posted by Worldshaper View Post
    Hey, I got a Beta invite. Time to try out dracthyr visages in-game! No point spoiling the rest of it at this point, lol.
    Gratz! Have fun

- - - Updated - - -

Copied my scribe druid today to find out that Inscription remains the bane of the English language. Please remind Blizzard that the plural of Codex is NOT Codexes . . .

7+ Year Old Account

My torment has ended!

Formerly known as Arafal

I won a key in a giveaway (go me!) and have logged in to the beta, is there a way I can test things like Dragonriding and evokers without completing quests? I don’t want to ruin it for myself but still want to test features and provide feedback on that. The max level sever won’t let me leave the capital city so can’t do it on that realm.
    Battletag: Chris#23952 (EU)
    Warlock

Quote Originally Posted by Avikur View Post
    I won a key in a giveaway (go me!) and have logged in to the beta, is there a way I can test things like Dragonriding and evokers without completing quests? I don’t want to ruin it for myself but still want to test features and provide feedback on that. The max level sever won’t let me leave the capital city so can’t do it on that realm.
    You could do the bare minimum and still check dragonriding; you get your first mount fairly fast, just ignore every quest that is not marked as part of the campaign until you reach Alex. Still to test dragonriding means to collect the glyphs so you will spoil that part since that will have you exploring the entire isles.

As for evoker, use the max level server and do dungeons?

Did literally everyone get the beta? I got an invite this morning.