Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    Can you pug this stuff?
    Very easily. These are normal-mode raids, and they were criminally undertuned to begin with. Even with the Classic buff, they are an absolute joke, and will be PUGed constantly.

I am still lvl75 LUL

But yeah I am in no rush in doing any of these raids. They are so fkn ultra easy for even super casual players and will get so boring so fast that I see no reason in why I would rush anything. Naxx10 is as easy as a 5man heroic dungeon, but it's also fast and thus fun. Naxx25 is a snooze fest and only Maly/Sarth are fun, but they are also just 2 bosses.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    1. Why is obsidian sanctum, a 3.3.5 raid part of phase 1?

2. What the hell are they doing making the raids harder?? Catering to the uber ultra hardcore is how we've ended up with the "go go go" and "end game or bust" mentality of retail as well.
    As others have said, Sarth was a 3.0 boss. Halion (Ruby Sanctum) was the boss that was released in 3.3.5.

The raids are still super easy, despite all the buffs. I am not joking when I am saying that Wrath Naxx (the original wrath version) is easier than any of the LFR's in SL.

Quote Originally Posted by Mysterymask View Post
    Just because I'm curious how much of these will come true

-3 Drake Sarth will be downed by first reset completed in first day!
    This is literally what happened when the Wrath originally launch, SK Gaming and Curse merged into a guild a full cleared T7 on launch day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mysterymask View Post
    Entirely justified to forget it existed though.... Pretty sure no one's going to do it after the first week in classic if at all
    Wait really? Wasn’t there insane trinkets in that raid? If memory serves there was one sick armor pen trinket everyone wanted. I could be wrong as it’s been ages.

Quote Originally Posted by Beet View Post
    Wait really? Wasn’t there insane trinkets in that raid? If memory serves there was one sick armor pen trinket everyone wanted. I could be wrong as it’s been ages.
    Probably but what's gonna be the point when GDKPs are going to be clearing heroic ICC?