Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by La View Post
    Creating a new race that's unappealing, then locking an entirely new class behind said race. Almost the exact same thing they did... with the last new class.
    literally never happened (before).

I've always bounced between Paladin and Warrior, I think I'm gonna try Mage this go'round.
    Summon Apollo's fire, with hell and heaven's might. Then with great force attend, the falling of all men.
    Release this captured world, from point of no return. Destruction has no end, unless you ride again.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Devastation Evoker - most likely the most boring and bland DPS spec Blizzard has ever created. Yes, even Havoc looks complex and exciting in comparison.
    Havoc is actually pretty awesome on beta with many new spells in the rotation.

Quote Originally Posted by sponge5307 View Post
    Pally. They gutted the entire class.
    Eh? What did they even remove at all?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Devastation Evoker - most likely the most boring and bland DPS spec Blizzard has ever created. Yes, even Havoc looks complex and exciting in comparison.
    Kind of agree sadly, it's very basic currently with not much depth anywhere. It plays like a TBC caster with some few modern additions. Far too few and too uninteresting empowered spells.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by La View Post
    Creating a new race that's unappealing, then locking an entirely new class behind said race. Almost the exact same thing they did... with the last new class.
    Mm I'm pretty sure DH was a class for two of the most popular races in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Segus1992 View Post
    Kind of agree sadly, it's very basic currently with not much depth anywhere. It plays like a TBC caster with some few modern additions. Far too few and too uninteresting empowered spells.
    And basically unplayable in PvP unless it's let alone (which basically never happens). I find it funny how Devastation Evoker is trashed by PvP players due to how incredibly bad it is. Blizzard somehow made Preservation quite complex while Devastation seems like a major afterthought, it's hilarious.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again