The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorgar Aurelian View Post
    Your post say quite a lot about you, and even the show knew what kind of stuff you’d post before it aired and wrote characters to represent you perfectly.
    Just the fact that from my last posts ALL you people decided to answer was the comments concerning the manhating of the show, actually shows who has the agenda here.

Which came first? the egg or the chicken? your pathetic argument can simply be turned around. duh?

I love all you keyboard psychologists. You deffo have all the proficiency needed to judge people from their posts.

Maybe you should be making money out of it, instead wasting time to respond to people like me, who already the show has taken care of.

Any more personal, weakling arguments?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    There is no "agenda". It's entirely in your own head. You're making shit up, because gender equality is apparently something offensive to you, which is the only explanation for your repeated attacks on "feminism".
    But there is. It's in every episode. Yet, you're being blind to it and you respond to words like "radical feminism", "man-hating", because that's your agenda and role here, the perfect SJW.
    /spit@Blizzard

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fabinas View Post
    Just the fact that from my last posts ALL you people decided to answer was the comments concerning the manhating of the show, actually shows who has the agenda here.

Which came first? the egg or the chicken? your pathetic argument can simply be turned around. duh?

I love all you keyboard psychologists. You deffo have all the proficiency needed to judge people from their posts.

Maybe you should be making money out of it, instead wasting time to respond to people like me, who already the show has taken care of.

Any more personal, weakling arguments?

- - - Updated - - -

But there is. It's in every episode. Yet, you're being blind to it and you respond to words like "radical feminism", "man-hating", because that's your agenda and role here, the perfect SJW.
    Hit a nerve I see.

And ya the man hating but is the only part I care about as it’s the only non subjective part of your post and is just objectively wrong just like all the other posters through out the thread pretending that having any man be less the prefect is an attack on all men all the time because you are so consumed with your own agenda.

But there’s no HE hulk am I right?
    All I ever wanted was the truth. Remember those words as you read the ones that follow. I never set out to topple my father's kingdom of lies from a sense of misplaced pride. I never wanted to bleed the species to its marrow, reaving half the galaxy clean of human life in this bitter crusade. I never desired any of this, though I know the reasons for which it must be done. But all I ever wanted was the truth.

It's less "man-hating" and more "asshole misogynist-hating."

Funny how characters like Emil, Pug, and Matt Murdock (just off the top of my head) were shown in a normal if not outright beneficial light. It was just the forum trolls spitting hate and misogyny that were mocked and ridiculed even before they started doing it for the show; all the ones they knew would come crawling out of the woodwork from past experience.

Those poor trolls, completely oblivious that not only were they the target of the ridicule, but continue to demonstrate precisely why they were. Self-reflection? Self-improvement? Both concepts completely alien to such people.

"Everyone that says I'm wrong just proves that I'm right!"
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocksteady 87 View Post

Funny how characters like Emil, Pug, and Matt Murdock (just off the top of my head) were shown in a normal if not outright beneficial light. It was just the forum trolls spitting hate and misogyny that were mocked and ridiculed even before they started doing it for the show; all the ones they knew would come crawling out of the woodwork from past experience.

Those poor trolls, completely oblivious that not only were they the target of the ridicule, but continue to demonstrate precisely why they were. Self-reflection? Self-improvement? Both concepts completely alien to such people.
    It really is perfect isn’t it? I can’t think of any media that has trolled haters so accurately and so far in advance.
    All I ever wanted was the truth. Remember those words as you read the ones that follow. I never set out to topple my father's kingdom of lies from a sense of misplaced pride. I never wanted to bleed the species to its marrow, reaving half the galaxy clean of human life in this bitter crusade. I never desired any of this, though I know the reasons for which it must be done. But all I ever wanted was the truth.

I'd say Jen's boss was okay too. Sure he was using Jenn to popularize his super hero branch of his firm, but I wouldn't call him a bad guy for it.

Heck arguably all the guys in the writer's room aren't horrible people as they're working fine with the women around them.

7+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    The only way what you said is true is if and only if you went into the show and expected to find it.

- - - Updated - - -

It really is perfect isn’t it? I can’t think of any media that has trolled haters so accurately and so far in advance.
    It is more sad on how predictable the haters would be.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tikishock View Post
    I guess I'm not a hardcore fan that will debate an MCU property on a message board over and over but as a filthy casual fan I have to say this has been one of the more enjoyable MCU shows I've seen.

I actually enjoyed it more than all the other D+ shows that I've watched. Time flew when I was watching She-Hulk and it always left me wanting more.
    That might be because the episodes were so short.

eyyyoooo jk

- - - Updated - - -

Honestly, I'd even add Holloway to the list of non-misogynistic men in the show, and he's not on "Team Jen".
    Quote Originally Posted by Minikin View Post
    "Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never....BURN IT"
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    You are kinda joe Roganing this topic. Hardly have any actual knowledge other than what people have told you, and jumping into a discussion with people who have direct experience with it. Don't be Joe Rogan.

Quote Originally Posted by Darththeo View Post
    The only way what you said is true is if and only if you went into the show and expected to find it.
    I also love how apparently the "man-hating" is "everywhere" and "in every episode"...yet they seem entirely unable to articulate a single example of it that isn't easily debunked.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

7+ Year Old Account
    It is more sad on how predictable the haters would be.
    That’s true but they haven’t changed there tune at all since We had Kamala/Riri come out so it was always going to be fish in a barrel.

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    That’s true but they haven’t changed there tune at all since We had Kamala/Riri come out so it was always going to be fish in a barrel.
    Wait Riri came out? As in Ironheart? Tf did I miss that. I know she's inbound but didn't think she'd shown up anywhere yet.
    You are kinda joe Roganing this topic. Hardly have any actual knowledge other than what people have told you, and jumping into a discussion with people who have direct experience with it. Don't be Joe Rogan.

Quote Originally Posted by AcidicSyn View Post
    Wait Riri came out? As in Ironheart? Tf did I miss that. I know she's inbound but didn't think she'd shown up anywhere yet.
    She's in the Black Panther 2 trailer.

But I think he was referring to the shitstorm that happened when Riri was introduced in the comics.

Quote Originally Posted by exochaft View Post
    That's a pretty big stretch. I don't see any reason why GLHK would have insurance that would cover all the damage She-hulk has done in the show, especially since none of it related directly to her job. If the show remembered that not everyone is a super human, she should've severely injured or killed several people with her actions (to be fair, the current MCU is terrible with this, not just She-hulk). When it comes to actual charges.... ugh, let's just say the show has no idea what it's talking about, and any lawyer can tell you that. Jen would've been in a lot of legal trouble and disbarred several times over potentially in this show.

Regardless, this all relates to the main theme of the story which was revealed in the finale: Jen Walters wants everyone to be held responsible for their actions, except herself (to the point she literally 4th wall breaks and changes the show to do so).
    If they don't have an insurance, then she has to pay, of course. Like everyone, who wrecks a car and leaves a card so they can be contacted about it.

The only things apart from wrecking stuff she could be held responsible for are being carless in her cases and not taking her job very seriously (which I think will have been remedied by her seeing how important it really is, through her own case and Matt Murdock maybe).

I think people not getting killed when in reality they should be is by design. The world would be a very empty place in any superhero story otherwise. Mostly I'd go with what Wanda told Vision: it's just not that kind of show.
    Same with the legal system. It's not the real world and even if it was, half the world wouldn't know what is possible in the American legal system (if it even applies for all cases in the MCU), which includes myself.

And I disagree that she doesn't want to be held responsible for her actions, but she and Emil seem to be the only people the rules apply to, which is something that should be noted and changed.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AcidicSyn View Post
    I mean when we first got Riri in the comics, She was the biggest explosion of sexist coming out of the woodworks in the post 2010 culture war shit when it came to comics.

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Midnight Bomber View Post
    She's in the Black Panther 2 trailer.

But I think he was referring to the shitstorm that happened when Riri was introduced in the comics.
    Oh neat, I hadn't gotten around to watching the trailer for that yet.

- - - Updated - - -

I mean when we first got Riri in the comics, She was the biggest explosion of sexist coming out of the woodworks in the post 2010 culture war shit when it came to comics.
    Ah, I remember that, that was fun.

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    Hit a nerve I see.

And ya the man hating but is the only part I care about as it’s the only non subjective part of your post and is just objectively wrong just like all the other posters through out the thread pretending that having any man be less the prefect is an attack on all men all the time because you are so consumed with your own agenda.

But there’s no HE hulk am I right?
    You wish.

I never said any of those things. That's what you resort to now? Replying to your own assumptions and presenting them as something i said?
    GG

- - - Updated - - -

I never said all men in the show are presented in a negative way. The attitude and the mentality towards "men" in general is a fact in this show.

And it's a well known tactic. Just because you anticipate backlash for your views doesn't make you right, nor calling it before it happens makes you a prophet. It's self victimising and "i told you it would happen". No shit, Sherlock.

- - - Updated - - -

"Everyone that says I'm wrong just proves that I'm right!"
    Who said about right or wrong? I am being accused of an agenda and i'm returning the accusation back. Even if you were right (but you aren't), only people with an opposite agenda would clash with the first one.

- - - Updated - - -

Just because you claim so, doesn't make it true.
    /spit@Blizzard

Sexism and racism. How dare they "replace" Iron Man with a Black Girl!

Meanwhile, at the exact same time, there was another character that was also "replacing" Iron Man... Victor Von Doom. Yup, Dr. Doom was running around in Iron Man armor and actually calling himself Iron Man but that was just fine because he's:

a) white

And

b) male

- - - Updated - - -

Who said about right or wrong? I am being accused of an agenda and i'm returning the accusation back. Even if you were right (but you aren't), only people with an opposite agenda would clash with the first one.
    The "opposite" agenda here is "the facts"

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    I also love how apparently the "man-hating" is "everywhere" and "in every episode"...yet they seem entirely unable to articulate a single example of it that isn't easily debunked.
    Nothing i said was debunked. You people are answering to the claim that ALL men are presented in a negative way in the show. A claim i never made, as i was clearly speaking about the attitude.

- - - Updated - - -

Sexism and racism. How dare they "replace" Iron Man with a Black Girl!

Meanwhile, at the exact same time, there was another character that was also "replacing" Iron Man... Victor Von Doom. Yup, Dr. Doom was running around in Iron Man armor and actually calling himself Iron Man but that was just fine because he's:

a) white

And

b) male

- - - Updated - - -

The "opposite" agenda here is "the facts"
    Sure. Cause you said so.
    /spit@Blizzard

Nothing i said was debunked. You people are answering to the claim that ALL men are presented in a negative way in the show. A claim i never made, as i was clearly speaking about the attitude.
    You haven't been debunked because you can't articulate a single instance of "manhating"

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    You haven't been debunked because you can't articulate a single instance of "manhating"
    If i point just one,what will you do?
    /spit@Blizzard