Page 11 of 43 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    @cubby Seems like Stanford saved their bullshit for Notre Dame this year.

Hell of a win for them at ND, and terrible loss for ND.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    @cubby Seems like Stanford saved their bullshit for Notre Dame this year.

Hell of a win for them at ND, and terrible loss for ND.
    That is quite a win. So glad Oregon dodged "the curse" this year.
    @Lilithvia Utah's defense is indeed shit, but that was a bold fucking move going for the 2pt conversion. Glad they did it.

- - - Updated - - -

Ugly but solid. Nice win by Utah. Should be the highest ranked 2-loss team. Oregon still won't be in the Top 10 yet. UCLA takes the Pac-12 lead in national rankings. Next week should be a hoot of a game (UCLA at Oregon).

10+ Year Old Account
    Texas's win was sloppy, but these are the kinds of games we need to finish and not collapse over so I'm happy. Much better vs last year. Also, TCU is the last undefeated team in the Big 12. Sonny Dykes is a miracle worker. Fear the Frogs!

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Texas's win was sloppy, but these are the kinds of games we need to finish and not collapse over so I'm happy. Much better vs last year. Also, TCU is the last undefeated team in the Big 12. Sonny Dykes is a miracle worker. Fear the Frogs!
    Fuck no. Sonny Dykes throws clipboards and headsets. Fuck that pos.

- - - Updated - - -

And most importantly: fuck the Trojans. Get your bitchasses back to LA where they belong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia View Post
    Fuck no. Sonny Dykes throws clipboards and headsets. Fuck that pos.

- - - Updated - - -

And most importantly: fuck the Trojans. Get your bitchasses back to LA where they belong.
    He seems perfectly fine here. Also, as long as he only damages items and not people, doesnt really matter. Tom Brady destroys tablets. Muschamp destroyed headsets. I destroy pillows. Lets go Dykes woooooo.

Why you gotta be so hostile all the time? Brings the thread down.

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post

Why you gotta be so hostile all the time? Brings the thread down.
    The last time I showed genuine concern for someone's safety and wellbeing in this thread, I was infracted. Really hard to want to be pleasant to folks if all that results is a forced bullshit forum vacation. We should move this to PM if you want to discuss this further, as it has strayed far enough into forbidden topics territory as it is.

Back on topic: Grats @cubby on getting College Gameday!
    Last edited by Lilithvia; 2022-10-16 at 05:35 PM.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Back on topic: Grats @cubby on getting College Gameday!
    Should be pretty fantastic - nice that we nabbed Gameday. 4 Pac-12 teams in the Top 15. Oregon is looking very strong. That loss to Georgia looks like more of an outlier than anything else. I would love to see what the matchup would be now, after Oregon has settled into their [almost entirely] new coaching staff and QB and offense and....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Should be pretty fantastic - nice that we nabbed Gameday. 4 Pac-12 teams in the Top 15. Oregon is looking very strong. That loss to Georgia looks like more of an outlier than anything else. I would love to see what the matchup would be now, after Oregon has settled into their [almost entirely] new coaching staff and QB and offense and....
    If you're gonna get stomped, get stomped at the beginning of the year, and by the #1 team. Best way to do it.
    /s

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    If you're gonna get stomped, get stomped at the beginning of the year, and by the #1 team. Best way to do it.
    Agreed. It was the best game to lose, if we were going to lose a game and still want to be in the running.

10+ Year Old Account
    Everyone's defense seems to be falling apart at mid season. Except for UCLA's.
    Government Affiliated Snark

5+ Year Old Account
    Nick Saban, J Harbaugh, and Lincoln Riley all share something in common:
    They've never beaten Kyle Whittingham

- - - Updated - - -

So all that needs to happen for the third noncovid Utah-Oregon championship in a row would be Oregon wins this week, USC beats UCLA the 19th of November, and Utah wins out.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spirit Halloween Voter View Post
    Everyone's defense seems to be falling apart at mid season. Except for UCLA's.
    About that...

Notre Dame has recruited well over the past few years but has a gaping hole at QB. It's pretty surprising that they can't recruit well there. Most of the qbs there are in the 10-20 range, and guys like Pyne and Book before him are undersized pro style qbs without much upside.

5+ Year Old Account
    @cubby finally getting his own version of the 2015 Utah-Oregon game. So happy for him. Oregon leads 31-13 at half.

- - - Updated - - -

Just need Utah to win out and UCLA to lose to USC, and the Pac-12 is golden when it comes to not letting the traitors get into the conference championship game.

- - - Updated - - -

Btw, Gratz @cubby

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    @cubby finally getting his own version of the 2015 Utah-Oregon game. So happy for him. Oregon leads 31-13 at half.

Btw, Gratz @cubby
    Thanks - huge win for Oregon. That onside kick was a major gamble and a major payoff. Dan Lanning seems to be all that and a bag of chips (lol). Today's win puts Oregon at the front of the Pac-12. We still have some tough games coming up, including hosting Utah and visiting Oregon St. But three big games are now behind us - Stanford, who usually gives us our one shouldn't-have-happened loss; Arizona, who sometimes trips us up when we're down there for no good reason; and another chip kelly loss against their #9 undefeated team.

We looked unstoppable today. It's now a pleasure rooting for Bo Nix.

There is a slim chance we could hit Georgia again this year. Probably won't happen, but holy cow I would love to see that rematch, now that we have our ducks in a row.

- - - Updated - - -

Just need Utah to win out and UCLA to lose to USC, and the Pac-12 is golden when it comes to not letting the traitors get into the conference championship game.
    I would very much like to see another Oregon vs Utah match up in the Conf Champ game.

5+ Year Old Account
    Thanks - huge win for Oregon. That onside kick was a major gamble and a major payoff. Dan Lanning seems to be all that and a bag of chips (lol).

I would very much like to see another Oregon vs Utah match up in the Conf Champ game.
    Not going to lie. I was stunned by that onsides kick. Lanning's got balls of steel there.

As for Utah v Oregon part eleventy, you're going to hate me: to get this Utah NEEDS to win out, UCLA needs to lose.

- - - Updated - - -

You know who I haven't seen in ages?

muto.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Not going to lie. I was stunned by that onsides kick. Lanning's got balls of steel there.

As for Utah v Oregon part eleventy, you're going to hate me: to get this Utah NEEDS to win out, UCLA needs to lose.
    It was fantastic to see live - absolutely stunning.

Looks like Utah will need to win out to make the Conf Champ game. Still a lot more football to play before the picture gets clear. I do like where Oregon is right now. Can't believe they are talking about the CFP and Oregon's slim-but-still-possible chances already. A rematch against Georgia would be amazing.

- - - Updated - - -

Pretty thrilled we shucked Cristobal. Seems like he's having the same troubles his predecessors did.

5+ Year Old Account
    It was fantastic to see live - absolutely stunning.

Looks like Utah will need to win out to make the Conf Champ game. Still a lot more football to play before the picture gets clear. I do like where Oregon is right now. Can't believe they are talking about the CFP and Oregon's slim-but-still-possible chances already. A rematch against Georgia would be amazing.
    Are you a season ticket holder?

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Are you a season ticket holder?
    I am not. Born and raised in Eugene, lived close enough to walk over to the games (and old enough to have been a fan when they would let us in for free at half time and a winning season was grounds for a ticker tape parade), but not a season ticket holder. But my parents and a good friend from college are - so I can get in when I want, usually. My buddy missed the game Saturday because he was on a work retreat.

I've flown down for a few games last year. Might do it this year. Would definitely consider a Las Vegas trip, were that to become appropriate.

Just asking - but does Utah basically have to win out, including against Oregon, to make the Pac-12 champ? I know nothing is in stone of course, but it seems like that's about the only way in - assuming UCLA and USC do well.

Shit - nvm, you said exactly this above.
    Last edited by cubby; 2022-10-24 at 04:02 PM.

5+ Year Old Account
    I am not. Born and raised in Eugene, lived close enough to walk over to the games (and old enough to have been a fan when they would let us in for free at half time and a winning season was grounds for a ticker tape parade), but not a season ticket holder. But my parents and a good friend from college are - so I can get in when I want, usually. My buddy missed the game Saturday because he was on a work retreat.

I've flown down for a few games last year. Might do it this year. Would definitely consider a Las Vegas trip, were that to become appropriate.

Just asking - but does Utah basically have to win out, including against Oregon, to make the Pac-12 champ? I know nothing is in stone of course, but it seems like that's about the only way in - assuming UCLA and USC do well.

Shit - nvm, you said exactly this above.
    I'm going to the conf championship regardless of whether Utah makes it. We should meet up.